Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 154

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha10.for.u

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Barun Sobti quit Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon and the show went off air!!!!!

Does that mean he is the biggest star on television now??

Rajeev, in his days, had quit not one but two shows but none of them had gone off air!!!!!!

So was he not a big star??

Or did we as his fans not try enough??

Nice view point dear... But probably LRL going off air was not so much required even after Rajeev had quit the show. The soul of the show, a gud storyline was still there.. The show was still interesting enough to keep the viewers glued up..Agar Rajeev ko mission poora kar Naina ke saath exit lete show karte, it would have been a dream ending, but the story was still gud with Naina proving her brother's innocence...How DJ's messed up with it, though is another story Angry

Haan magar protagonist ke bagair story ajeeb lagti hai!!!!They should have atleast ended the Navin track with RN uniting before Rajeev's exit!!!!!More so considering the fact that DJs never change an original pairing!!!!!!Smile Smile

But with due respect to IPKND fans, the show had no story . I used to watch it in the beginning, but left it long back .. It was only being dragged. The only thing that kept the viewers connected to the show was their main leads.. And obviously when one of the lead quit, the show had to go off air.. Simple business logic. Bina story, bina lead ke show dekhta kaun ??

I agree that it had no story!!!!I started watching it from the middle randomly and then left it after the leads confessed their love and got rid of the villain!!!!!The story had ended by then and bringing in the supposed out of wedlock kid was proof that the show was dragging!!!!I agree that the only thing to watch was the leads!!!!Still it is not a thing which happens a lot!!!!!Normally they replace or they take a leap!!!!And lets face it story is a thing which is missing in majority of the shows!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

I feel Rajeev's shows not going off air has got nothing to do with his popularity or the loyality of his fans, but it shows, probably the shows which he choose were more intelligent and plot based and not only dragging on popularity of protagonists..
I agree KTH was over in terms of the story but LRL was far from ended!!!!!But if we had pressured them they could have ended it in a week or two since that is what they did end of the day!!!!!

Ya ye bhi keh sakte hai ki Rajeev is a very big star becoz he dared to leave the shows, jab wo shows dekhne layak the ( at the peak, as he says).. isiliye wo shows band nahi hue.. Baaki log shows tab chodte hai jab shows mein kuch bacha hi na ho, isiliye wo shows leads ke chodne ke baad band ho jaate hai Smile

Actually they leave the show normally because of a time leap!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

PS : These views are only for LRL, and not for KTH.. Ekta ke shows ke baare mein, everyone knows, that wahan har character immortal hota hai, plastic surgeries bacchho ka khel hoti hai, etc...LOL  Wahan rajeev kya shahrukh, salman, aamir, Hritik...koi bhi aa jaaye, aur koi bhi chala jaaye, show must go on LOL Moreover, Ekta's family dramas have a very loyal group of followers in form of housewives, who take care of TRP's..

Ah yes Ekta maata!!!!!She wouldn't stop for anyone!!!!!Tongue Tongue

But couldn't the DJs have been made to stop??Or since it was Sab TV's driver show that was also impossible??

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 December 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha10.for.usania_58Mahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 114)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

Originally posted by yazh.

To see him cut a birthday cake once a year you want him to act in serials...Big smile
You take the cake for a very progressive positive thought. SmileTongue

No to see him more often I want him on TV!!!!!!

There have been many actors who tried to make the transition but for some reason Sushant Singh Rajput is the one who seems to have succeeded!!!!!!

Sushant Singh Rajput succeeded?????ShockedShocked

when???? yeh kab hua Shaina??????

dekh iss baar bhi mera General Knowledge mujhe dhoka de gaaya???OuchOuchOuch

iss baar main yeh nahin puchungi yeh kaun hai???? but  PR chod kar aur kya kiya isne aur uska success rate kya hai???

I definately want to know, plzz provide me the necessary information, taki main compare kar saku mera Raj kaha peeche reh gaaya???ConfusedConfused

no offence to Sushant fans.

Actually he had done Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil before Pavitra Rishta!!!!!Smile

As for his success rate, among TV stars he has the maximum good films if you don't count the character roles of Ronit Roy and Ram Kapoor!!!!!!!

Firstly he has Kai Po Che, directed by Abhishek Kapoor, which is an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's "The 3 Mistakes of My Life"!!!!!!

He was said to have gotten a role in Peekay starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma but he is out of it!!!!!!

Now recently he has gotten the lead in Manish Sharma's (of Band Baaja Baraat fame) next with Parineeti Chopra under YRF banner!!!!!!

So Madhu!!!!Tongue TongueKya bolti hai ab??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yazh.

To see him cut a birthday cake once a year you want him to act in serials...Big smile
You take the cake for a very progressive positive thought. SmileTongue

No to see him more often I want him on TV!!!!!!

There have been many actors who tried to make the transition but for some reason Sushant Singh Rajput is the one who seems to have succeeded!!!!!!

Sushant Singh Rajput succeeded?????ShockedShocked

when???? yeh kab hua Shaina??????

dekh iss baar bhi mera General Knowledge mujhe dhoka de gaaya???OuchOuchOuch

iss baar main yeh nahin puchungi yeh kaun hai???? but  PR chod kar aur kya kiya isne aur uska success rate kya hai???

I definately want to know, plzz provide me the necessary information, taki main compare kar saku mera Raj kaha peeche reh gaaya???ConfusedConfused

no offence to Sushant fans.

Actually he had done Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil before Pavitra Rishta!!!!!Smile

As for his success rate, among TV stars he has the maximum good films if you don't count the character roles of Ronit Roy and Ram Kapoor!!!!!!!

Firstly he has Kai Po Che, directed by Abhishek Kapoor, which is an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's "The 3 Mistakes of My Life"!!!!!!

He was said to have gotten a role in Peekay starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma but he is out of it!!!!!!

Now recently he has gotten the lead in Manish Sharma's (of Band Baaja Baraat fame) next with Parineeti Chopra under YRF banner!!!!!!

So Madhu!!!!Tongue TongueKya bolti hai ab??

Kai Po Che released????? i dont think.

BO report ke baad baat karenge.

Aamir Khan ke film se out, so not in the counting, baat khatam.

acchi baat hai YRF ke banner main lead mila hai, all the best.hope ki film accha ho.

lekin jab tak koi release nahin hota main big screen par kaise successful man loon??

Mahak Sinha

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hum sab yahan LRL k mention tak k liye taras jaate hain.Ouch Jyadatar to bus KTH aur kabhi kabhi SKS ka bhi mention ho jaata hai.
Ouch

Actually agar hum dekhe toh KTH mein Rajeev se zyada dusre waale ne Sujal ka role zyada time tak nibhaya hai!!!!!

Vo sahi hai par us ki shakal dekhne k baad show dekhne ka mood nahi karta tha.
LOL

Baaki bahut si acchi shakal thi wahan dekhne ke liye!!!!!Wink Wink Wink

Akshat Shergill (Chaitanya Chaudhury), Rishi Garewal (Shabbir Ahluwalia), Varun Rahega (Eijaz Khan), Abhishek Chauhan (Rohit Bakshi), Siddharth Arora (Siddharth Vasudev), Karthik Ahluwalia (Anas Rashid) to name a few!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

maine to Rajeev chodne ke baad serial ka ek bhi episode nahin dekhi.

not a single episode, just like LRL

but mujhe Eijaz aur Shabbir ka acting kaafi acchi lagti thi (apart from Raj)

lekin i think Raj ke rehte hue hi Eijaz ne serial chod diya tha.

Mahak Sinha

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

yes, Shaina, Thank God iss Article main LRL ka mention hai.
Warna mujhe kabhi kabhi samajh main nahin aata, yeh media wale Raj ki television main come back serial ko kaise miss karte hai????
waise iss photo main Raj bohut hi handsome lag raha hai, my sweet Raunak.Big smileEmbarrassed

Hum sab yahan LRL k mention tak k liye taras jaate hain.Ouch Jyadatar to bus KTH aur kabhi kabhi SKS ka bhi mention ho jaata hai.
Ouch

Actually agar hum dekhe toh KTH mein Rajeev se zyada dusre waale ne Sujal ka role zyada time tak nibhaya hai!!!!!

no dear galat dono ney 1 saal 9 months kam kiya hai meri math buhat achi hai Smile

Well I haven't counted so I will take your word for it!!!!Tongue Tongue

I simply dont care

ki KTH uske baad kitne din chali, infact main uss actor ko kabhi bhi Sujal nahin bulati.

coz mere liye Sujal ka character Raj ke jaane ke saath saath khatam ho gaayi.

so aur kisne kitni din acting ki, yeh calculate karke kyun aapni energy ka waste karna????LOLLOLLOL

Mahak Sinha

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Beautiful Puri

too goodClapClapClapClap

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha10.for.u

[QUOTE=Shaina_b] 
waise FC se sirf maine hi uss din Raj se baat ki????ShockedShocked baaki kisi ne nahin kiya??? arre maine to number & time dono post kiya tha, aise chance choda kyun?????

Hey dear, i don't think, kisi ne chance choda, but probably most of the FC members did not actually get that chance.. I mean, phone lines were too busy that day.. Unhappy

lagta hai main hi akeli lucky nikli.

but he attended many calls on his birthday.

koi jaldi nahin tha usse, bilkul bindaas hoke aaram se baat kar raha tha,fulltoo mood maiin tha.

bas beech ka jo time tha jab usne koi call nahin liya, woh time Raj shooting kar raha tha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha10.for.uMahak Sinha

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged

LRL ki bohut hi bada significance hai.

KTH ke saath agar main Raj ka LRL ke performance ka comparison karu, to Raj LRL main as an actor bohut zyada mature ho gaaya tha.Best Actor ka award bhi LRL karke hi usse mila tha.

Television industry ko ek bohut hi mature jodi bhi mila tha

aur hum audience jinhe, kuch different dekhna pasand hai, unhe freshness ka ehsaas bhi hua tha.

Youth oriented show, revived patriotism in Indian Television.

Captain Rajveer aaj bhi bohut logo ka mentor bhi hai.

Captain Rajveer ka patriotism aur Service Before Self ka sikh shayad hi koi bhula hoga.

Captain Rajveer is the best!!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The character was more mature and even his acting had improved a lot!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

And there can be no comparison to the pair!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Heart Heart Heart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sania_58Mahak Sinha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top