Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 154

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by sania_58

agree with u Neetu.
Rajeev ka look WYMM main bohut irritating tha
uske liye usse kaafi criticism bhi mila hai, fans ne bhi dhoya tha, media ne bhi dhoya tha, sabse baadi baat BO par flop tha.
maine hi to ek lamba sa criticism likha tha, ki yeh type of movie Raj ke liye nahin hai.isse versatility prove nahin hota, iss type of movie sirf career ke liye harmful hota hai.

overweight se main kisi bhi acting capability judge nahin karti.
remember Vidya Balan's Dirty Picture, Vidya ka weight, size kuch matter hi nahin kiya.
uske recent look le kar mujhe koi problem nahin hai.
jisne bhi yeh kaha "she looks older"uske aisa kehne ka reason shayad yeh hoga ki usne Naina ko dekha tha, uske itne dino ke baad Fear Files main dekha, look change completely, bas odd lag gaaya.thats it.
Cadet Naina Singh ke role main Priyanka ne aapna ek level set kar diya hai
aur Fear files jaisa show, my personal opinion, no offense, Priyanka jaise actress ke liye nahin hai.
lekin, iska TRP mujhe FC se hi pata chala, accha tha, matlab successful episode raha.
majority audience ka pasand aana matter karta hai.
so congrats priyanka. umeed karti hoon, usse hum jaldi hi Television main come back karte hue dekhenge.

Totally agree with u Madhu Approve

Maine bhi WYMM dekhi hai though i totally enjoyed the movie but the fact is i feel Shreyas Talpade was the best in the movie. Thumbs Up

Raj has done nice acting but he didn't look appealing n i can never love such roles by him which doesn't suit with his personality. Unhappy

If it comes to Pri, she just did Fear Files feeling it's different Wink and Bips related to the story gave her enough TRP but seriously such kind of shows doesn't match with her personality. Disapprove

yes, yessWinkWinkWinkWink, phir se tum logo ne mere sath agree kiya.

well, sach kahu to WYMM maine bilkul bhi enjoy nahin kiya.not happy with the movie

sab role sab ke liye nahin hota.

Captain Rajveer ko yeh wala Rajveer karke aapne versatility prove karne ki koi zarurat nahin thi.

Hope Raj ne aapna sabak sikh liya hai.woh soch samajh kar, aapne standard maintain karke ki project karenge( jo woh karte bhi hai)

Pri ne Fear Files kiya, its okay, har actor ka yeh haq banta hai ki aapne acting capability aur look ko le kar research kare, of course limit main reh kar, Pri ne limit cross nahin kiya.

positive, nagative both responses aayenge, yehi common hai.

aur uss Episode ne accha TRP gain kiya, i think, yehi sabse imp hai jo matter karta hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak SinhaShaina_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 112)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Yes I totally agree with you Madhu!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

As for Fear Files, we are just happy with it for two reasons!!!!!!One is that we got to see her after so many days and another is that it had high TRP!!!!!!

Yes the same thing i said about Madhu's thoughts. Approve

haiii

main maar jawan.

Shainaji ne mere saath agree kiyaBig smileBig smileBig smile

kuch strong disagreement hone ka intezar karrahi hoon.WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak SinhaShaina_b

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

That scene made me get interested in LRL!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Before that I was just watching it!!!!!

Post that scene I was sure I wanted Raj and Naina together!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I had even imagined the ending of the serial on seeing that scene!!!!!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Mujhe to Army me interest hone ki vajah se hi start se accha laga tha ye show uper se Raj ki presence phir to kai saari cheejin hoti gayi.
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Rajeev Khandelwal+ Army Based show

Rajvee Khandelwal playing an Army Officer.

yehi Kaafi hai mujhe iss show ke taraf attract karne ke liye.

Rajveer naam bhi kuch zyada hi dash hai naa???LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

IF SOME BODY calls me overWEIGHT..I WILL SHOOT U ALL LOL

Phir bhi sach nahi badlega. Kis kis ko goli maarogi tum?
LOL

tum log bhi naa???

haa thoda weight to Priyanka ka bada hai lekin usse le kar itna halla machane ki kya zarurat???

acting capability to wohi hai naa????

weight lose karna ek actress ke liye kya ek bohut baadi baat hai????

saath hi uska age bhi thoda baada hai, kuch to maturity aayega naa???

Mahak Sinha

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

guys sorry please don't mind, but this is weird that none of us has a direct contact with pri while with rajeev atleast 5-6 ppl from i-f alone has his number. daily on fb ppl keep nagging asking for pri's no. and when i say i don't have it..they say we are shocked...LOL wish someone had a direct contact with her so we could keep in touch with her...but kya fyada if she doesn't want to keep in touch...

lol she quite promoted the film 'gangs of wasseypur' on facebook..itni promotion to apni bhi nahi ki kabhi usne ROFL

Pri kuch jyada hi private type ki person ho gayi hai.Ouch Pata nahi pehle bhi aise thi ki ab hi ho gayi hai.Tongue Sach me Pri ko movies se jyada apne par dhyaan dena chahiye tha.
Confused Tere liye to kisi ko bhi vishwaas nahi hona hai Neetu akhir tu Pri k matters me itna jyada involve hi hai.
Wink

arre yaar, yeh uska personal decision hai. kaun kya kar sakta hai?????

jab woh come back karegi tab sab ke saath phir se direct contract main aayegi.

Mahak Sinha

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Not a LRL fan, not a rajveer fan... yet began posting here mainly because of a Rajeev fan. 

It is her birthday todaySmile

In case you visit IF...

A very very happy birthday AshiParty

Wishing you happiness always!!!Smile

Mahak Sinha

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Tena Desae and Rajeev Khandelwal Hot Still

She is by far the most hottest, sexiest and stylish heroine of his. 

And most probably the youngest as well. 

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Photo: Vivaan aka Rajeev Khandelwal invites you to watch his favorite song from Table No.21Any guesses which one it is? Click here to know!http://bit.ly/Rajeev-FavoriteSong

This dec 21 2012 too will be just a winter solstice and not the last day of our lives... becaaauuseee of our article 21. Our life is protected. So even if others die we wontBig smile and we will see our table 21.

If that sounds silly and stupidTongue surely not as silly as those who keep saying it is going to end on dec 21. And definitely not as stupid as those who came with a world ending date over the past few centuries and all those will give new end dates in the future. 

Mahak Sinha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top