Celebrity Fan Clubs

Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 154

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Photo: Are you looking forward to the 'If You Lie, You Die' song?Then we have something really exciting lined up for you today which will double your excitement! :D

Nothing extra ordinary about the song or the way it is made. 
He looks very very good. Very Bond ishSmile. Cool and handsome. Liked the part on the floor...and the actions are good.

Till date Phas Gaya is the best made promo song. 

Photo: Just one hour to go for the song

Apart from 'if you lie you die' the 'reshmi zulfein and sharbathi aankhein' is also constantly shown. 
Mr. Khan must have the hots for Vivaan's sexy wife. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sania_58Mahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jack In The Box [RP FC] Rajeev's birthday wishes (Page 110)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rlrl

Holla People..
I stopped by to say hello.. as shaina Scolded me.. that why dun i come here haha.. so had to come here... :D :D.. guys..

I really get hell stuck in my studies sho M sholly guys :D :D

luv ya all an missed ya all :D :D

Shukar hai tu yahan aayi toh!!!!!!Smile

Ab kya karu tum sab daant ke bagair aate hi nahi ho!!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Sahiba_doll

IF-Sizzlerz

Sahiba_doll

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ria ...PartyParty

ronojoy_ria

shiropa

Goldie

shiropa

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Just saw the song :-)

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

Originally posted by -purnima-

Title track video

Title Track Review
so, friends aaj Table no.21 ka title track release kiya.nice song, lyrics bohut hi interesting hai, "kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so ab".Tune bhi kaafi different & unique hai.hum aise hi gunguna sakte hai.Remo ek brillaint coreographer hai, usse pata hai woh sab non dancers ko le kar kaam kar rahe hai, sirf style , expression, aur personality se teeno baazi maar gaaye, Paresh sir ki cruelty, Raj ka look & personality, Tena ki beauty bas aur kya chayiye. Nice background, aur saath hi film ki situation ko match karta hua nice back up dancers.overall brillaint.perfect Title track for a unique thriller film like Table no. 21.
bas, ek baat kahungi, not exactly crticism, hum sab Raj se pyaar karte hai, so for Raj, jaanu ka presentation to bohut hi accha hai, bas i think usse dance karte waqt aapni body stiffness ko overcome karna parega.yeh stiffness, mujhe WYMM main dance karte waqt nahin dikha, but iss song main dikha, dont know why???

ek aur baat, har film ka promotional video kyun sirf dance karke hi karna parega???? Rajeev, Paresh sir dono hi extraordinary actor hai, differently bhi to yeh promotional video execute kiya jaa sakta tha???? remember, Rajeev Khandelwal ki Aamir film ka woh phas gaya song???

I agree that Rajeev appeared a bit stiff in the song!!!!!!

He really should work on his dancing!!!!!

Well I think the whole movie is serious so they wanted something like an item number!!!!!!

Mahak Sinha

neha10.for.u

neha10.for.u

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I am proud of my choice of films: Rajeev Khandelwal

He's been pegged as a 'thinking man's actor', because of his choice of films like Aamir (2008) and Shaitaan (2011). Rajeev Khandelwal is back and he is excited about his upcoming thriller Table No 21. While his career might not have seen many highs, he claims that he is happy with his choices.

"They were brilliant choices. Shaitaan was a cult film. I don't look at career graphs; I purely look at my roles. I hate following the beaten track or any rules. I am pretty proud of my films, as not too many actors have done such roles. I should be envied by them," says Rajeev.

He does agree that his last release, Will You Marry Me? didn't work, but insists that Soundtrack (2011) "was not rejected at the box-office, but was released shabbily. Yet it has been appreciated by everyone who has seen it."

Talking about Table No 21, Rajeev says, "I am confident of it working. It's an interesting, well-made film. It is a thriller, but it's not mindless. Working with Paresh Rawal was wonderful. He's such a warm, transparent man and full of talent. We all know that he's a good actor but he works as hard as everyone else."

Doesn't he want more success? "I don't want to appear in 50 films and pocket lots of money but not have my work appreciated. My definition of a big film is powerful content, not budget. I am not in any race, so I can work at my own pace. Secondly, the kind of films that I want to do don't happen every day. I don't have to work in films for money as I have invested well. And I don't even have lofty ambitions that urge me to up my standard of living. I don't crave for five cars and big bungalows," he says.

Link: http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Bollywood/I-am-proud-of-my-choice-of-films-Rajeev-Khandelwal/Article1-969128.aspx

Edited by neha10.for.u - 07 December 2012 at 8:38am

Mahak Sinha

neha10.for.u

neha10.for.u

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Title track video

The video looks interesting.. Hope Rajeev's confidence in the film pays off Smile

neha10.for.u

neha10.for.u

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Barun Sobti quit Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon and the show went off air!!!!!

Does that mean he is the biggest star on television now??

Rajeev, in his days, had quit not one but two shows but none of them had gone off air!!!!!!

So was he not a big star??

Or did we as his fans not try enough??

Nice view point dear... But probably LRL going off air was not so much required even after Rajeev had quit the show. The soul of the show, a gud storyline was still there.. The show was still interesting enough to keep the viewers glued up..Agar Rajeev ko mission poora kar Naina ke saath exit lete show karte, it would have been a dream ending, but the story was still gud with Naina proving her brother's innocence...How DJ's messed up with it, though is another story Angry

But with due respect to IPKND fans, the show had no story . I used to watch it in the beginning, but left it long back .. It was only being dragged. The only thing that kept the viewers connected to the show was their main leads.. And obviously when one of the lead quit, the show had to go off air.. Simple business logic. Bina story, bina lead ke show dekhta kaun ??

I feel Rajeev's shows not going off air has got nothing to do with his popularity or the loyality of his fans, but it shows, probably the shows which he choose were more intelligent and plot based and not only dragging on popularity of protagonists..

Ya ye bhi keh sakte hai ki Rajeev is a very big star becoz he dared to leave the shows, jab wo shows dekhne layak the ( at the peak, as he says).. isiliye wo shows band nahi hue.. Baaki log shows tab chodte hai jab shows mein kuch bacha hi na ho, isiliye wo shows leads ke chodne ke baad band ho jaate hai Smile

PS : These views are only for LRL, and not for KTH.. Ekta ke shows ke baare mein, everyone knows, that wahan har character immortal hota hai, plastic surgeries bacchho ka khel hoti hai, etc...LOL  Wahan rajeev kya shahrukh, salman, aamir, Hritik...koi bhi aa jaaye, aur koi bhi chala jaaye, show must go on LOL Moreover, Ekta's family dramas have a very loyal group of followers in form of housewives, who take care of TRP's..

Edited by neha10.for.u - 07 December 2012 at 9:27am

Mahak Sinha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top