Jiya Ko Dheere Dhere Bhayo re Saibo

Kyun naye lag rahe hain yeh dharti gagan
Maine poocha to boli yeh pagli pawan

Pyar hua, chupke se
Yeh kya hua, chupke se

Piya tu kaahe rootha re
Nigoda jag jhoota re

Beautiful songs Madhu!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I especially love "Pyaar ki yeh kahani suno"!!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sania_58

dekho chhod ke kis raste wo jaate hain
saare raste vapas mere dil ko aate hain

nahin saamne ye alag baat hai
mere paas hai, mere paas hai tu mere paas hai
mere paas hai tu mere paas hai
mere saath hai,mere saath hai

tera naam maine liya hai yahan
mujhe yaad tune kiya hai wahan

bichhad ke bhi mujhse juda tu nahin
khafa hai magar bewafa tu nahin

mere paas hai tu mere paas hai, mere paas hai tu mere paas hai
mere saath hai, mere saath hai

Aap ke pyaar mein hum savarne lage
Dekhke aap ko hum nikharne lage

Is kadar aap se humko mohabbat hui
Tootke baazuon mein bikharne lage

Awesome Madhu!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Both these songs suit Raj and Naina perfectly!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

You used the pics very well and they totally match the lyrics!!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Jaane tujhe  Denge nahin

Jaane nahin, Denge tujhe

Chahe tujhko rab bula le
hum naa rab se darnewale
raaho main dat ke khade hai hum

Hum juda ho gaaye
raste kho gaaye

magar hum milenge
yeh yaad rakhna
mera Raah takhna
mera raah takhna

Chitti naa koi Sandesh, jaane woh kaun sa desh
jaha tum chale gaaye...

Wow!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was sooo sad!!!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Madhu you seem to be in RN mode totally!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by aarsow

hi frnds gud fc,

Shaina thanks thanks n extremely sorry,

Aarthi

It's okay Aarthi!!!!!!😊

Good to see you here!!!!!!

Originally posted by sainiayshi14

Aww...Thank you so much ShainaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i really love this😳😳😳...that chocolate cake is my favorite πŸ˜³

Mine too dear!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

You are welcome!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Tena Desae: Rajeev Khandelwal is incredibly intense!

Tell us something about your role in Table no.21'

It's a thriller with three central characters ' me, Rajeev Khandelwal and Paresh Rawal. There's a game which the three of us are playing in the film. And because it's a thriller and an interesting game, I can't reveal anything beyond this, 'coz I am afraid I would be giving away the entire story.

What was it like working with Rajeev Khandelwal? Industry insiders say he gets very intense'. 

That is very true. He is incredibly intense. In fact, I have watched him closely for an entire schedule and I think he's effortlessly intense. Here I am, thinking myself into a situation and psyching up while doing a scene and spending hours in silence trying to work up the passion within me. And he is sitting around reading a book and doing his thing. Honestly, it helps, especially if you are doing a serious scene and you have a co-actor who's so intense, it really helps in your performance.

Being a senior, did he dole out any pearls of wisdom?

He lets you be. He doesn't exactly interfere in what you are doing and how you are doing it, which is quite nice in a way. Sometimes I would go up to him ask about certain scenes, but he would just tell me how he would have handled the same thing if he were in my place. He would never tell you how to do it.  I guess he understands that every actor has a different way of preparing.

Some people are calling Table no.21 your debut. Isn't it disappointing, considering you have already done a couple of films before?

Maybe that's 'coz it's my first full-on commercial film.

For Full interview, click on this link

Edited by sania_58 - 11 years ago

Tena Desae: Rajeev Khandelwal is incredibly intense!

Tell us something about your role in Table no.21'

It's a thriller with three central characters ' me, Rajeev Khandelwal and Paresh Rawal. There's a game which the three of us are playing in the film. And because it's a thriller and an interesting game, I can't reveal anything beyond this, 'coz I am afraid I would be giving away the entire story.

What was it like working with Rajeev Khandelwal? Industry insiders say he gets very intense'. 

That is very true. He is incredibly intense. In fact, I have watched him closely for an entire schedule and I think he's effortlessly intense. Here I am, thinking myself into a situation and psyching up while doing a scene and spending hours in silence trying to work up the passion within me. And he is sitting around reading a book and doing his thing. Honestly, it helps, especially if you are doing a serious scene and you have a co-actor who's so intense, it really helps in your performance.

Being a senior, did he dole out any pearls of wisdom?

He lets you be. He doesn't exactly interfere in what you are doing and how you are doing it, which is quite nice in a way. Sometimes I would go up to him ask about certain scenes, but he would just tell me how he would have handled the same thing if he were in my place. He would never tell you how to do it.  I guess he understands that every actor has a different way of preparing.

Some people are calling Table no.21 your debut. Isn't it disappointing, considering you have already done a couple of films before?

Maybe that's 'coz it's my first full-on commercial film.

For Full interview, click on this link

That is good. 

Once asked him if he gave ideas to his costars, he said 'no'. He said they rehearse for scenes in the workshops. 
Asked if he improvises, he said 'yes'. So asked how the other actors get to know when his dialogue ends and when they should start theirs. He said the ending part of the dialogue will be the same as that is the cue. 

Tamae Watanabe was 73 years old when she conquered Mt Everest. Try suggesting it to your mother  (he said in his blog)

A few days back asked him why our mom's have to be like the 73 year old climber. 

He said he did not mean it like that, what he meant was...many women sacrifice their career and interests to take care of their family and children (even working women). Even after the children grow up and have a life of their own mothers resign themselves to doing what they have been doing for long. 

So asked why cant they be like that if they are happy. 
He said , as they have adapted themselves to a particular life they are happy being like that. 
But they should pursue their dreams and passion and realize them like that 73 year climber. Age is not a limit, to have an identity of their own (not just be someone's mother or wife)

And for those very thoughtful thoughts he gets a deserving kiss. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Edited by yazh. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Unfortunately such is the state of IF now!!!!!!

Indeed it has become a "you comment on mine and I will comment on yours scenario"!!!!!Even if the person does not like the pair or the fic, the person will comment just because the writer of it is commenting on her fic!!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

Because of this some of my best writers,who are unable to do this type of things as they are too busy trying to concentrate on their own fics, do not get enough comments and get very demotivated!!!!!!  

Yes I do watch and read things before commenting on them!!!!!!I don't want to land up saying something is fantastic when it is actually trash!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Plus I only give compliments where it is due!!!!!

Yes I always say nice things but the level to which I praise a thing always differs!!!!!!

At one point of time I used to be bluntly honest but that clearly never helped me much!!!!!But even now I never give false praise!!!!!!

Yeah I like giving emoticons in my posts!!!!!!Makes it more expressive!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Yazh I am a die hard RP fan, but who says Suhana is not??πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†

True Shaina, Raj n Naina r our eternal parts and about ff's it's better if i will be mum.No one understands the pain to which v go through. When ppl just comment for their personal reasons and if v don't comment on her ff v don't get that.
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

yes the episode got TRP's more than 3. it was a success and the movie too congrats to bips and to pri...now hit the gym LOL

Yippeee that's a good sign for her future if she takes it seriously.πŸ˜‰