Celebrity Fan Clubs

SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 150

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
frnds i've 2 go 2marrow 2 my frnd's bro's marriage so won't b able 2 cum till 21st evening. so bye till then.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 95)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing it dolly ...he is as sweet as always ..a really good person in real life 

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

frnds i've 2 go 2marrow 2 my frnd's bro's marriage so won't b able 2 cum till 21st evening. so bye till then.Smile
ok have fun Smileand come back soon but have you read my comments on forum LOLyaar what a bunch of silly  people they don't know English either now if Jagaya is bringing Shiv out of trouble isn't he saving him but it is not a favor but due to Jagaya Shiv is coming out of  trouble ..yes he created the trouble but later he himself is bringing Shiv  out of it so isn't it called saving him from trouble so is their any other word that can be used in its place No as this is called saving LOLbut there is issue on it for these people too ..my my blind favoritism  have taken away some  people's knowledge of English language  too ROFL

tiny15

faryal-malik

faryal-malik

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

BTW I think BV has made divorce issue really a joke..the divorce between Jagaya and Anandi was a joint decision by both of them though it was dadisaa's idea later jagaya did few drama for property he won't give divorce to Anandi then Anandi forced him if you won't  come for divorce i will file a case on you later it was joint decision to end this relation so why Anandi is potrayed as poor girl whom her husband divorced ...Confusedit was a joint decision so why she is portrayed as so much bechari who has been divorcedConfused
Hina actually Indian serials cannot make their stories without making their female leads as always becharis poor ladies otherwise according to them they have no role of heroes who will be shown sympathizing with her and as great man holding her hand ..same goes with Anandi here  . I know the original story has been changed otherwise in original story there is no  Shiv but at the end there is JaAn reunion in fact the channel heads said they did change the original story and introduced Shiv's character  in it .This show was indeed against child marriage and they have shown many child marriages failing but its not the case all child marriages fail all the time some succeed too but  with a lot complexities this was what they were trying to show through Jagaya Anandi  ..that reality they were trying to show through them but this show was questioned a lot times that you are promoting child marriage in either way you should show child marriages cannot be successful so they have to  take a U turn and got JaAn divorced and introduce Shiv for Anandi but with Shiv's entry the way they handled the track was indeed in a very poor way they messed up all their story , their characters .There is so much inconsistency in story, in characters  that it is clearly visible and makes you say what is this nonsense first cvs were showing this now all of a sudden what is this ?Even Anandi's character is toppled over  they are just making a place for Shiv to do some work that's why they are messing up with Anandi as well . I know first they were planning for JaAn reunion so they made Anandi progress before and left Jagaya's story pending for now ..now the thing is Jagaya's story is still pending but Anandi has not more story left on her own and introducing new entry of Shiv  a new man for Anandi they couldn't think how to fit him in story and do some work too so why not turn Anandi in poor lady mode so he get some work to do ?To be honest when Anandi was recently delivering her lecture how so far everyone else was taking decisions of her life and she was never allowed to make choices I was really confused with her words and wanted to ask her Really ? Ok when you were married to Jagaya in childhood both  of you were too young  to know meaning of marriage , make decisions of your lives , you were forced to do many works but till you reached teenage where I think a person can differentiate very well between right and wrong so in many things your decisions were involved too your will was involved too you agreed with them but ok we let them go saying you were kid but lets start from where you grew up .

• .lets start from where Jagaya said he doesn't love her he left her  she  let him go that was her  decision her  choice she  never asked her  rights from him ...Are women this much weak that one day her husband says I don't love you and she give up, keep crying but don't try to bring him back to her  ? who asked her  to become a crying queen be a strong wife bring her  husband back to her  or ask her rights from him but she  never did she  sat and mourned…. Her choice no one asked her  to do so
  • When Jagaya came home married to Gauri no one accepted their relation  only Anandi did she was the one lecturing all to accept them, supporting them always. whenever family said anything to them No one asked or forced her  to do so her  choice her free will her own decision  it was kind of funny family was shunning Jagaya Gauri on account of to justice  Anandi and she was supporting them  even Jagaya Gauri didn't ask to do so she did that on her own her choice
  •  Bhairo wanted to file a case against his own son Anandi stopped him refused to do so ..whose decision was this ? her own ..her own choice
  • .Despite whatever Jagaya did with her , left her , married Gauri she never let him go , kept loving him , said to Gauri he is not only my love but my life, kept holding on to his memories kept helping him without anyone asking her to do so whose decision her own her free choice ..yes sumitra asked her to remove sindoor so that was so forced decision ? otherwise she would have kept wearing it she wanted to be  his wife so why now refusal ?any answer Anandi jee ?No …she packed Jagaya's memories despite him saying to her long time ago pack them away she never did she packed them away when he blamed her for Gauri's misscarriage that day she realized he is no longer her Jagaya anymore so packed his memories gave them to Makhan kaka to give them away ..whose decision was this? did anyone force her for it or made this decision for her ?.No .her own.  Dadisa kept those memories later Anandi knew very well where they are that's why she was crying holding them before divorce so why she was so much astonished seeing them in her room who brought them here she has packed him away from her long  time ago …like she never knew they were never away they were always here because she never actually packed them away …whose decision?  her  own
  • Her school , her  school  for adults despite whole  village against it even dadisaa she made them and convinced everyone for it whose decisions and choices her own 
  • Bhairo wanted to make her a doctor she stood on her choice no she don't want to  be whose decision ? only hers . Becoming sarpanch her will involved , she gave decision against Basant in panchiat her own decision no one forced her to make it she later re-joined the family her decision , whatever she did for Phooli , Gulli . for Asha .she went against so many people ….her own choices no one forced her
  • Jagaya Anandi divorce was dadisaa's idea but later Anandi's own will was involved in it too she wanted it to end this relation which was on its death bed .InItially she just wanted to free Jagaya from  of it because this is what she said to him you are free from this dying relation ..but this divorce was on her choice too her decision too so why this poor divorced mode? why not show her strong she too ended this relation on her free will ?
  • Her  refusal to marry shiv first her  decision  not anyone made that decision for her
  • Her forgiving and not forgiving Jagaya …completely her own decisions no one else made those decisions for her , her own choice and her recent seva of him when he did amnesia drama completely her own choice Bhairo was stopping her dadisaa can never force her but she made that decision on her own
  • To be honest I was laughing at her rant on shiv she herself said to him that she is only marrying him because of  her mother's last wish otherwise she  will never marry so how that man will  realize her own free will she is marrying  she is  not forced and after seeing her still keeping memories of Jagaya what can one understand from it so he did that for her welfare because she never let out whats in her heart to people but she became angry at him very much hurted by his words so what about her own  rant out at him first did she  think about that what was his fault to say yes to marry her ?
  • when she was blaming Jagaya for her mother's death again I wanted to ask few questions from her she  was  blaming him for that what about herself  ? he left her her mother died in depression of it that's why she is blaming him but was her legs broken ? didn't she  know the way her  mother left the haveii when she came to know about Jagaya Gauri how depressed she was ?she refused to go with her parents that was her decision too at that time …and since then she never visited Bilaria never realized her mother need her support she is dying in depression and daughter  is happily dancing with Shiv???????? So how can she blame the other person when sorry to say the first to blamed for her mother's demise is Anandi herself ..for her carelessness  and she never told that bhabhoot truth to singhs her own decision no one asked her to do so

In order to portray Anand in poor lady mode once again cvs indeed messed up with all story all her progress how can she say she wasn't allowed to make any decision in her life it was all others taking her decisions for  her when there are  so many she made , her wishes , she convinced people for it ..took steps according to her own decisions what she wanted to do so why this complaining now ?no one asked me ever what I want to do ?Indeed not making any sense .Poor writing and also I don't understand Anandi's fear to be cheated again ? This woman has helped numerous women who lost hopes in their lives they will ever see any colors in their lives she brought them out and gave them hope and also encouraged many women to re marry e.g Asha did she say to her no don't marry Abhishek he will die and you will become widow again ?no so why for herself she made re marriage as life and death issue ?does it make any sense no cvs indeed made a lot mess so much inconsistency in story that they cannot justify.

Hina-

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Agree with you Faryal ..i was confused too when Anandi was delivering her lecture she was never allowed to make any decisions of her life no one asks her what she want Lol I will say there are very few such things but mostly you made your own decisions according to your own wishes you convinced others for your decisions your wishes so your this complaining is really not making any sense indeed poor writing by creatives

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

These Shiv fans are really irritating .Pinch.wonder what is their problem? .For them this show is only Shiv really now they have problem with Jagaya is  redeeming  o so then how the new entry Mr Shiv can be the only hero in the show this is their problem ?…Wow for a character who entered after 1000 episodes of the serial cvs should kill their first male lead whose character is present since the beginning of the show  what a bunch of sick mentality people blindly obsessed Silly…These type of people really irritate me to the coreAngry and I wonder do they know English language or they are just pretending? why because bringing someone out of trouble is called saving no matter even you created the trouble but later you are bringing that person out of trouble so it is called saving the person from trouble ..now whats wrong in using the word saving ?its not a favor but it is called saving so what is their problem ?what kind of selfish people they criticize people for being selfish but look into yourself for your own favorite you are ignoring story main characters just Shiv Shiv Shiv Deadeven in their blindness they don't even understand Shiv cannot prove himself innocent on his own even if he becomes super hero and investigates the case he has no proof to prove Jagaya as the culprit and he was not involved with him in each situation Jagaya will have to confess it himself so if he is confessing his mistake on his own whats wrong in it ?

tiny15

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

hey i became a senior member but no one congratulated me Cry
Congrats HinaBig smile

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

@Saba their problem you yourself mentioned they fear if cvs will turn Jagaya complete positive character then perhaps  their great Shiv will not be the only great man in the serialSleepy that's why they are mourning how he will have the  only hero tag on him and that's why they were crying .Since when Shiv entered the show they started their drama please turn Jagaya into negative and when  cvs took the negative turn with Jagaya they were very happy on this now when cvs got to know all viewers are not stupid like some of these Shiv fans they came to Jagaya's redemption once again and now they are making him correct his mistakes so Shiv fans are crying no no they should have let him negative they messed up the track ..LolWacko ..what you can expect from these double faced people they give views as per their favorites blindly otherwise their views even lack common senseDead ..They keep changing their views ..Now from the very first day of the show Jagaya is being called the main male protagonist of the show till Shiv's entry everyone called him protagonist when Shiv entered these Shiv started making wishes please cvs turn Jagaya into negative Lol when cvs took the negative turn with him so he became antagonist of show for these people from day one so he cannot redeem as Shiv is main male protagonist of the show  ROFLseriously I laugh at the views of these people  Do they even know the meaning of protagonist and antagonist .The words they are using they don't even know the meaning of it . Protagonist and antagonists are thematically made  Protagonists portray theme antagonists defy it  Both are chief characters in a story but protagonist doesn't mean Mr Right neither hero means protagonist ..a great man is called a hero Protagonist means the one who is portraying the theme and what is the theme of the show Balika Vadhu ..not Anandi ..Anandi is only playing the titular character but the tag line that comes along with it  kachi umer k pake rishte ..child marriage this the theme of the show The tag line of show is not child marriage of girl but just child marriage .This is theme of show so which two children whose child marriage happened and are narrating the main story of a child groom and child bride Jagaya and Anandi ..so these two are the main protagonists of serial and will always be .Like I said before Protagonist doesn't need to be Mr Right he portrays the theme of the show which Jagaya is portraying  he is not in favor of child marriage and neither this show is against child grooms but against child marriage.Jagaya;s character is not counter to Anandi but someone parallel to her with reference to child marriage .The one who was counter to Anandi was  Gauri .Cvs have shown two opposite side of women in both these women one is who is complete opposite of the other .even with reference to original theme of the story Gauri was  given a chance to move on in her life she was freed from this child marriage  injustice but she chose to cling on to her past and insulted those who freed her from that relation you did injustice with me by not letting me marry in childhood 

A protagonist of a story need not to be like Stephen Leacock made fun of in Hero and Heroines  a hero who cannot do any wrong Mr right  Actually this is THE false assumption that 's what leacock put in sarcasm in his story that a protagonist is always positive and antagonist is always negative. Protagonists is the one who is portraying something important in the story is integral part of the main story .  There exists many protagonists who do wrong but what makes them a real hero is how they correct the wrong they did .There exists protagonists who have negative characteristics as well who do so many wrong works but later shine like a hero  learn their lesson and.change according to it  .These negative traits were pushed into protagonists and they do wrong too and later they learn their lesson is to convey the theme of story properly to people so people learn something from them we mostly ignore villains we like to see them punished but we don't learn anything from them  we only learn from protagonists that's why  protagonists were left not so perfect but they do wrong too and later correct their mistakes and also too perfect protagonist who could never do any wrong become too much unrealistic so in order to give realistic touch  protagonists were left no perfect  now Jagaya's character is just like these protagonists cvs never made him complete negative he has grey traits did some wrong works but cvs have always left space for him that one day he will redeem , accept his mistakes and correct them but these people after Shiv's entry thought now Shiv has become the main protagonist of story so Jagaya should turned negative and always negative ..Lol this was their misunderstanding why because Shiv has nothing to do with the main theme of the story and his character doesn't exist beyond Anandi ..with Anandi Shiv comes without her  if their marriage won't happen now his role is over  while Jagaya's role will go on even without being husband of Anandi because he and Anandi are central characters of the story among them Shiv doesn't come if tomorrow cvs introduce a new girl for Jagaya so according to these peoples theories she will become the main protagonist of show and will replace Anandi ..Nonsense

Now the thing is their insult is happening and its hard to accept this truth for them that cvs are pulling Jagaya out of mess  and making him the hero because one who does mistakes but later correct his mistakes and truly repent for them is indeed heroic work so their negative theories are failing now  he is clearly being proved  as  the male protagonist of the show which tag  they wanted to give to Shiv only for that they were crying to make Jagaya negative and  their wishes are going down the drain as majority of viewers are not stupid like some of these blind shiv fans and also creatives cannot ruin their story for some people so they are crying …and they will keep crying because they don't use their brains don't  use even common sense while giving their views they don't see story , characters they just see their favorites and  give views in their jealousy  from others 

saba113

Post Reply New Post

Go to top