Celebrity Fan Clubs

SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 150

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
your prediction can be a possibility mahi ..in fact a very sensible track to open sanchi's eyes   I loved your post as usual you analyze everything and then come up with really great views and great predictions Big smile 

i am too hoping for no Jagaya Gauri reunion neither Jagaya Sanchi marriage ...i want good daughter in law for Singhs who will take care of them and not make them miss Anandi much as Anandi has got such nice in laws to replace singhs except for sanchi but one day she will redeem too LOLso over all Anandi got such nice in laws so she can happily move on with them not cry remembering singhs all the time same goes with singhs they should get some good daughter in law with whom all family can move on happily not cry remembering Anandi Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Beautiful-Soultiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 94)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
hey i became a senior member but no one congratulated me Cry

mahi12Beautiful-Soultiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

aww congratulations hina Hugsorry i didn't notice it before 

Hina-Beautiful-Soultiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
congratulations Hina for becoming senior member on IF Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-tiny15

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sidra and Mahi Hug

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
 BTW I think BV has made divorce issue really a joke..the divorce between Jagaya and Anandi was a joint decision by both of them though it was dadisaa's idea later jagaya did few drama for property he won't give divorce to Anandi then Anandi forced him if you won't  come for divorce i will file a case on you later it was joint decision to end this relation so why Anandi is potrayed as poor girl whom her husband divorced ...Confusedit was a joint decision so why she is portrayed as so much bechari who has been divorcedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

congratz hina!!ClapClap

sorry ystrday i was not here wen u bcame senior member. saw ur post in the morning but cudn't post cogratulations as i was in hurry!!SmileSmile

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
frnds heres an article on Shashank Vyas by TC. so just posting it here as i cna't provide link.

Shashank Vyas gets upset when people he knows refer to him as 'Jagya'

By TellychakkarTeam 18 Nov 2012 - 05:30

Shashank Vyas, better known as Jagya of Colors' Balika Vadhu, rose to fame with this show based on the concept of child marriage. And the actor has been pretty happy about his achievement so far. But when people who he has known for years call him by his screen name Jagya, he can hardly accept it sportingly.

Shashank says, "I like it when unknown people call me as Jagya. But when people I am close to call me Jagya and give me the starry status, I do not like it."

In fact, Shashank observed such an awkward moment at Udaipur where he has stayed all his life as he tells us, "I had gone to Udaipur recently as my father was retiring and it was also my last Diwali there, as my dad will now be shifting to Delhi or Mumbai. I was shocked to see most of the people I grew up talking to treating me like a star, wanting to click pictures with me. It was awkward but I could not refuse."

But there are some people in his life who will never change. "My friends are still the same. They still abuse me; share the same jokes with me. So nothing has changed there and probably that's what keeps me grounded."

Shashank, you should enjoy the limelight as you deserve every bit of itů

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top