Celebrity Fan Clubs

SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@dolly ..wall papers of  shanky on TC ..no i havent been able to find them Confusedwhere are they ?there is just one picture only that i saw Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

yes dolly i remember i will post comments on Fan pages ...LOLand yes now we can discuss BV freely here yeah the forum is full of negativity ..i am hating.it ..all sensible members one by  one left the forum Ouchor some make very small entries ..even mahi is now not going there much i hope she comes here because she likes shanky too 

Track is full  of nonsense ...i am not watching untill they show some sensible track ..please i am not interested in seeing this current nonsense ..Trps are dropping from the day they introduced Jagaya's negative track , BV is continuously going down instead of improving who will see this nonsense that cvs are showing ...
sidra thatswhy i also don't feel like watching it but i watch it in hope of sumthing gud happening & also bcoz my mom & maid also watch it & theres nothing on oder channels 2.on SP is stupid  & senseless romance filled IPK & zee & sony've also nothing 2 offer.Sony's BHBK'd gud concept but i didn't like the luk of the show. it luked like typical saas-bahu drama, the diff is bahu i.e main lead is grey & is msiunderstanding her in-laws & hubby.OuchOuch

and i agree TRPs going down just bcoz of this -ve track. if they'd  shown that singh's didn't 4give J & hes angry wid them & cursing them is till digestable but planning & plotting like G is purely absurd.OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saba113sidra08

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@dolly ..wall papers of  shanky on TC ..no i havent been able to find them Confusedwhere are they ?there is just one picture only that i saw Ermm
i think thats only one pic but they'd written WP of shanshank vyas.bcoz wen i clicke don his pic only one pic opened.Confused

saba113sidra08

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
ok frnds going 2 sleep. so gud nite & sweet dreams. plz do visit PhAb AT & now this AT is also so cum here also once in  a while even just 4 few mins.SmileSmile

saba113sidra08

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

] sidra thatswhy i also don't feel like watching it but i watch it in hope of sumthing gud happening & also bcoz my mom & maid also watch it & theres nothing on oder channels 2.on SP is stupid  & senseless romance filled IPK & zee & sony've also nothing 2 offer.Sony's BHBK'd gud concept but i didn't like the luk of the show. it luked like typical saas-bahu drama, the diff is bahu i.e main lead is grey & is msiunderstanding her in-laws & hubby.OuchOuch

and i agree TRPs going down just bcoz of this -ve track. if they'd  shown that singh's didn't 4give J & hes angry wid them & cursing them is till digestable but planning & plotting like G is purely absurd.OuchOuch
yes its also with BV there doesn't come any other show worth watching Stern Smilemy mom has too stopped watching it and my maid's daughter too watch this show with us she comes to study from my sis now she is also in no mood of watching it ..really the track is bloopery and nonsense..Jagaya has never been planning and plotting type presently in his state of mind he can only blame in frustration he cannot be this patient to wait and accomplish his plans cvs are not only going very unrealistic but also going out of his character WackoJagaya has never been a very patient person if he has anything naming patience would he be doing what he is doing now ?.even shiv's advice to Jagaya was stay calm and cool your head so how he became so much cool minded and patient all of a sudden Wackocan writer of this show tell ..really absurd track ..come on he is son of Bhairo and Sumitra yes dadisaa spoiled him to the core ..this ego in him is  dadisaa's production but at same time he carries many morals from his family ..thats why he has never been cunning and plotting type to intentionally destroy anyone like cvs made him for now .its really absurd Ouch

Edited by sidra08 - 06 October 2012 at 1:34pm

saba113tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

ok frnds going 2 sleep. so gud nite & sweet dreams. plz do visit PhAb AT & now this AT is also so cum here also once in  a while even just 4 few mins.SmileSmile
Good night dolly yes now we have many places to meet Big smilesee you later 

saba113tiny15

saba113

Goldie

saba113

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Goodnight dolly Big smile

@sidra ..TRPs are going down in very alarming way for cvs if they have their eyes and ears opened from Jagaya 's realization track TRPs were 5.1 now from when revenge track started they are on 4.1 ..10 difference came even they are giving so many Anandi Shiv scenes still TRPs are  going down because of their nonsense track Angry

Edited by saba113 - 06 October 2012 at 2:52pm

tiny15sidra08

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@saba ..they won't open their eyes untill they received some big shock Sleepysadly Indian serials love to spread negativity more than positivty  and BV has also become  like them Sleepy

saba113tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top