Celebrity Fan Clubs

SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Rama...yeah Rama BV can only survive with sensible tracks thats people have proved to cvs so they should avoid any nonsense in future ...the worst one will be J G ka reunion ...Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra123

IF-Rockerz

Libra123

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@Rama...yeah Rama BV can only survive with sensible tracks thats people have proved to cvs so they should avoid any nonsense in future ...the worst one will be J G ka reunion ...Silly

I am sure there will not be any jagya gauri..there are only 3 possibilities for jagya

1.single, 2. Single father, 3. New girl...

Nothing else...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

It  doesn't look like Gauri is coming back cvs have disappeared her character completely the way they disappeared her it doesn't look like she will come back and Anjum is not easily replaceable for them so if she dumped her child  then forget about any more chance for her whether she comes or not already she doesn't deserve any ..this will the limit..so i hope we will see a shweet story of a single father for sometime then some shweet DIL for singhs who will take care of them like Anandi use to ...then the end of this show with two three children of AnSh too ..of course LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

@dolly ...i skipped the episode first then saw it after reading update LOL..yeah i really liked Jagaya Anandi.coversation ...even i want cvs show J's redemption ..end Gawari's character ..make her go to hell ..sorry now how matter she cries her redemption will be complete nonsense and injustice i would have said same for J too if he haven't have done all this before A's marriage..returning her what he took from her so he fullfilled his promisedbut G failed so now i don't want her anywhere near J or singhs on any cost ...show AnSh and J's life moving on ..a new girl for him ..then the end both A and J happy in their house with their families their life partners their children ...all is well so bye bye BV ..LOLCVS need not to drag it too enternity LOL 
even i want 2 skip the epi as i was thinking that 2day again they show AnSh  pre- wedding scenes & lectures. but sumhow thot of watching the epi in btn advtmt of anamika as i thot may get a glimpse of shanky as J so just change the channel & saw that J rembring & then his convo wid A. and really i liked it v.much.ClapClapClap
@bold red i agree wid u completely. earlier wen J was hurting A under influence of G & still not realizing his sins & mistakes i wanted him 2 rot in the hell alongwid G. i rembr i always said @ that time that both J & G r made 4 each oder but the moment he realized his sins & mistakes & blamed himself 4 all bad things happened 2 him & now did all gud things 4 A b4 her marriage, i want him gud life wid or widout partner.SmileSmileSmile

@bold black even i don't want her 2 b near either J or singhs even if she repented & redeemed. she can b 4given but not accepted back by J or singhs just like J is not accepted back by A.he was accepted back by his family bcoz they r his family but G is not so she can b accepted by her family only & not singhs.i wish CVs don't show G  returning or getting accepted back by J. and the kid can b raised by J if he cums 2 know abt it.Smile

and abt this show, my mom was  asking me why i m not watching anandi & i said theres wedding going on & my mom surprised 2 hear that it still not happened & was not angry on me 4 not showing her BV 4 past 3-4 days & laughed LOL& wen i told her that wedding"ll b on 10th, she was more surprised that why they r taking so many days??SleepySleepy
really after this i want 2-3 months track of J's life & AnSh getting settled & solving that sanchi prob "fatafat"& end it wid +ve note.

Btw sidra do u know Sargun is part of Kya Hua Tera Vaada post leap. shes playing goody-2 daughter of Mona ? tho i didn't like this show till now except in initial days but will watch it 4 sargun. i know its ekta's show & bound 2 bcum more crap but after leap theres always bit of freshness 4 sumtime even in ekta's show so can b watched till then. and i wish this show end after 2-3 months wid +vity in the show.and r u watching junoon?? Confusedbcoz ajay has got v.less screen space. last week there was no scene of him & even there r only 2 scenes in past 2 days that 2 of 2-3 mins.OuchOuch

Edited by tiny15 - 08 December 2012 at 11:19am

mahi12Libra123Beautiful-Soul

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@dolly ...i completely agree with you ...even i use to hate J so much  before ..my eariler posts after that fuss with Jyoti .are deleted now untill he never realized his mistakes i too wanted him to rot in hell but when i saw he can be redeemed i said he should be ..when i saw him feeling for his family doing works for them i said he can get a chance from them if and only if he realizes his mistakes in true sense and repent for them in true sense and today he did ..he earned forgiveness for him so my all grudges from him are over ...he is indeed re born for me too and i will like to see his character progress now ..Gawari was always inhuman...she never realized any of her sin ever she has been and is inhuman to J too ...so cvs should not have two two approaches just like A couldn't accept J back similarly even J cannot accept G back neither singhs can ...by the way J G 's reunion will be proving child marriage as right too ...so cvs cannot have two two approaches ..even if she redeems she don't deserve any chance now 

my mom too has been an ardent viewer of this show but with this dragging marriage she is bored and tells me keep reading updates if there is any J and singhs ka scene do tell me because that will be something fresh and different to seeLOL

@Ajay's show ..i stopped seeing itOuch ...when there is no character of him ..the screen space he get is very less so what i see in the show ..the show is also not very good 

@kya hoa tera vaada ...i don't see it but will see it for sargun thanks for telling me ..ekta mai i already hate her but will take a peek in show for sargun 

Edited by sidra08 - 08 December 2012 at 11:22am

mahi12Libra123tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@sidra thank gudness our moms also now bored of this drag ooderwsie wenever i used 2 change channel bcoz of lectures my mom used 2 get bit of angry.LOLLOLLOLso now hope she won't b angry on me if i change channel wenever theres drag in the story or lectures of BV.LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123Beautiful-Soul

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@sidra thank gudness our moms also now bored of this drag ooderwsie wenever i used 2 change channel bcoz of lectures my mom used 2 get bit of angry.LOLLOLLOLso now hope she won't b angry on me if i change channel wenever theres drag in the story or lectures of BV.LOLLOL
we share such a similar life ...same here LOLeariler whenever i use to touch remote in between BV my mon would have been giving me Ghooris .leave remote LOLnow she herself gives us remote watch anything else even a cookery show ROFLbut no BV ..but if anything good happens tell me if you read anywhere on line otherwise enjoy ..now i have told her marriage is three days .she is Thank you very much ..not interested jee LOLwell i must say cvs dragging turned it into a really boring wedding Ouch

Edited by sidra08 - 08 December 2012 at 11:43am

mahi12Libra123tiny15

Libra123

IF-Rockerz

Libra123

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I am sure cvs also know that no one wants to watch the wedding now after soo much drag.. That's why finishing it off before the TRPs are coming up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top