SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

well yes Shanky is soul of BV he came back life came back in BV ...i must say ...This week his both episodes were best in recent episodes ...shaadi is from 10 to 12 ...3 days next week will be spend in shaadi i think he will come in one episode only after marriage when singhs will come back home he will console them ...LOLbut i think  thrid week of December will be brand new track in BV 

No one else can act like Shashank...I am not biased when I say this... So genuine...
I hope in the new track there is not much of Shekhars...shiv is tolerable to some extent...as long as he keeps smiling and not acting...but these Shekhars are so painful, wasteful screen space characters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hina-

IF-Dazzler

Hina-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Tonight 's episode was beautiful ...and Shanky was fabulous ...after a long time i must be saying i critcized Jagaya a lot but tonight i simply i loved him ..i hope cvs make his character really good now and make us love this character how much me bashed him after seeing his wrong works ..now we can love him 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@Rama ...to be honest among all shehkars i have only accepted shiv and to an extent dadu too rest i want to see my singhs ...i am not bothered about shekhars lamba choda parivaar and full focus on them  their inner conflicts and sanchi drama i am not interested in seeing ...i hope cvs do justice with screen space for me BV is Jagaya , Anandi , and singhs ...with Anandi now shiv can come too i have no problem ..rest i dont want to see sasural Anandi ka Sleepy

Libra123tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Tonight's episode was beautiful ...i loved it too    Jagaya 's words brought tears into my eyes. He might have said the same things before too but today those words came from his heart and he meant what he said. Today it was the old Jagaya, the person who was the best friend of  Anandi who always wished her well but i must say better than even his previous self . His words were  genuine and from his heart .When he called her nakchadi chuhiya it brought back all those beautiful memories of their childhood not only to them but to me too and i found myself smiling at it with them  and i also loved it he returned that Shiv Parvati's idol to Anandi didn't keep it with him and gave it to her to give it to that person who will really value it  who is really made for her so he too put a lock on this relation and a sincere farewell to Anandi and their once relation .from him ...

A part me was angry at Jagaya too had he not cheated Anandi then what this relation would have been but whatever happens we may not realize it but it happens for our good too .God knows better if He closes one door he opens many with it so Jagaya and Anandi were not meant of for each other as their life partners their destiny is somewhere else ..But over all i liked cvs timing here they did full justice now with the curse of child marriage they made it the actual root of all mess up as soon as it is completely over lives of both children who had been binded in this relation at a tender  age  will see a fresh start their lives and move ahead .i hope now both will progress in their lives with no turning back  even i think now Jagaya doesn't deserve more punishment  he has realized his mistakes in true sense so even his messed up  life must see a progressive start .no downfall now ..

Anandi's  words were also heart touching especially when she asked Jagaya to take care of everyone and also the way she bid farewell to Badi Haveli 

overall a very beautiful episode , very beautiful farewell between jagaya and Anandi with some fond memories of their childhood too added as a charm in it and very well acted especially i must say Shashank stole the show tonight ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamahi12Libra123tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
what a beautiful episode was yesterday's i completely loved Anandi Jagaya's conversation ...really beautiful ...Shashank was simply at his  best ...his expressions , his dilagoue delivery was so good that he really made me teary eyed yesterday ..Cry.cvs please you have such a gem of an actor never waste his talent in silly tracks ..use his talent in  best tracks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ystrday i was not going 2 watch the epi & watching anamika but sumhow in btn advtmt i saw BV & really liked that J & A convo.
and i hope now they show J's proper redemption & gud life later on & end the show.Smile

Libra123sidra08

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

what a beautiful episode was yesterday's i completely loved Anandi Jagaya's conversation ...really beautiful ...Shashank was simply at his  best ...his expressions , his dilagoue delivery was so good that he really made me teary eyed yesterday ..Cry.cvs please you have such a gem of an actor never waste his talent in silly tracks ..use his talent in  best tracks

Jagya emerged as a TRUE HERO by letting go of anandi, have been waiting for this jagya for more than 2 years now... Really proud of jagya... Yes, hope cvs realize his worth and give him good tracks... 
Shanky again proved that is the maker and breaker of BV... BV can only survive on his sensible tracks...both story wise and TRP wise too...

tiny15sidra08

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
@dolly ...i skipped the episode first then saw it after reading update LOL..yeah i really liked Jagaya Anandi.coversation ...even i want cvs show J's redemption ..end Gawari's character ..make her go to hell ..sorry now how matter she cries her redemption will be complete nonsense and injustice i would have said same for J too if he haven't have done all this before A's marriage..returning her what he took from her so he fullfilled his promised but G failed so now i don't want her anywhere near J or singhs on any cost ...show AnSh and J's life moving on ..a new girl for him ..then the end both A and J happy in their house with their families their life partners their children ...all is well so bye bye BV ..LOLCVS need not to drag it too enternity LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top