Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 145)

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I also hope singh's get a good dil.. And also jagya deserves a good wife to take care of his wounded heart... He is wounded too... Reason may be anything... Gauri is naagin... Leave alone marrying a married man, she has no regards to the person who made her life, who gave her life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12tiny15

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Btw, felt better without Shekhars and shiv in today's episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

I also hope singh's get a good dil.. And also jagya deserves a good wife to take care of his wounded heart... He is wounded too... Reason may be anything... Gauri is naagin... Leave alone marrying a married man, she has no regards to the person who made her life, who gave her life...
she is an immoral , selfish person ..she is a perfect example of what a woman should not be  as daughter , wife , daughter in law , even professionally she is a failure because she is  unfaithful to her oaths and uses her medical profession as per her advantages ...she was is and always be the antagonist of the show ..she was not a supporting actor a perfect reverse of protagonist Anandi ..complete opposite of her everywhere .

Edited by mahi12 - 06 December 2012 at 11:51am

Libra123

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@mahi.. Really don't understand why people are still talking about gauri... It's a bad phase, nightmare of jagyas life...it's over... Let it be that way... Singh's are epitome of morality and jagya was too at some point...he is back to himself now... So, even after realizing his mistakes, why should he be still punished... He got enough punishment...he lost anandi what other punishment does he need... 

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

@mahi.. Really don't understand why people are still talking about gauri... It's a bad phase, nightmare of jagyas life...it's over... Let it be that way... Singh's are epitome of morality and jagya was too at some point...he is back to himself now... So, even after realizing his mistakes, why should he be still punished... He got enough punishment...he lost anandi what other punishment does he need... 

just like dolly has said they are insecure  ( their stupidity what else  )first they are insecure about AnSh ..they are too use to seeing ekta shows they feel shiv will die and JaAn reunion back Sleepythey are insecure because if Jagaya became good then what will happen of our Shiv he won't be the only good guy in show they fear it will impact their fav's popularity as only good male character in leads  ..three they wanted singhs to accept Shiv as their only BETA ..replacing J .it didn't happen J is back home...four  they fear if there will be any new girl for J then AnSh popularity will be affected as good couple... people will start liking the couple and GaGa already is hated by a lot so if they will be reunited our AnSh the great ..

otherwise they don't like Gauri much ..some are newbies they have just started seeing show now and many are MIDs..one person with different ids ..they think we are fools not to guess it but their similar posts similar style of writing is enough proof...some old members they are just in their insecurity ...the real members who are actual charm of this forum who are these days making small appearances  dont know either they are bored from forum or too much busy no one is voting for Gauri to come back and be singhs official DIL ..they don't want GaGa ever 

Edited by mahi12 - 06 December 2012 at 12:42pm

Libra123tiny15

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
One thing is true, shanky maintains amazing chemistry with everyone, be its anandi, gauri, DS, sumitra, bhairon, basanth.. I am sure whenever the new girl comes, he will maintain that chemistry with the new girl too and will definitely be more popular than ansh...
mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Originally posted by mahi12

no hina i think cvs should not kill her but make her dump her child ...i want cvs to show her  more evil and do this inhuman work because so far all her inhuman works these ladies are defending i want them to react to this ...Evil Smile
well i more hopeful she will dump her child you can expect this from her but i am scared she might come back and be accepted by singhs you know sometimes even these losers predictions go well ..senisble members forced cvs to bring Jagaya on right track but if you remember we never dreamt about this negative track it was completely these people's idea...so i am scared for it Ouch
its the matter of luck i guess but don't forget these people tried their level's best to keep Jagaya the villain but cvs have to redeem him because majority of people were against this track and the way cvs all of a sudden took this turn with him and dropped his revenge track don't it look it was in reaction to all the criticizm they have to take for their sllly negative track ...so if they will do any more mess up  yeh jo public hai woh cvs ko seedha karna jaanti hai ...they will get them on right path ...and i really don't think cvs will want to get banned .. a show giving moral and social message this much wrong in proving a wrong relation as right...they can't be this much fools 

Libra123

mahi12 Coolbie
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

One thing is true, shanky maintains amazing chemistry with everyone, be its anandi, gauri, DS, sumitra, bhairon, basanth.. I am sure whenever the new girl comes, he will maintain that chemistry with the new girl too and will definitely be more popular than ansh...
he is  very good actor ..he mantains good chemistry with all though with Anjum i never liked his pair ..may be because of  my hatred with the couple how it has been made ..what Jagaya and Gauri did or use to do ..Gauri's own extreme selfish self it stopped me to even look at their chemistry properlyLOLbut i do wish there is some new girl  and now since Jagaya has become positive so we can enjoy some positive budding and then blossming love .some cute romantic moments Wink

Libra123tiny15

Go to top