Celebrity Fan Clubs

SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
yes dolly GaGa's relation what what cvs wrong cvs can prove as right is .
.child marriage ( a through out defended one by Gauri and her parents and Singhs especially Bhairo through out hated and bashed by them for never accepting ). parents selling their daughters and later defending that action they did the right thing the relation they made by it was right, adulary , bigamy , a relation thrice tried to bring in existence after ruining house of an innocent woman Anandi, illegal relation  a relation which has no value in any religion society and law , ,a woman doing wrong  with other women is jusified break their homes and get successful ( jagaya is punished for cheating Anandi he lost her forever but Gauri there should be some punishment for her too) a woman breaking trust of her husband and become inhuman to him and be accepted by him with just sorry even Anandi said to Jagaya in case of Gauri even you know some mistakes cannot be forgiven easily so Gauri's this work can be forgiven if she tries hard  but even he cannot accept her back ..4 months have passed since Lal singh informed her that Jagaya is in hospital she never bothered to ask how is he so do you think  this woman deserves a chance from him? , a woman who became inhuman with her in laws almost killed them Badi massi ...never felt sorry for it just because they all refuse to appreciate her wrong work now does she deserve chance from them she planned and plotted to create tensions between them and Jagaya for what for separating a son from his mother ..Dead if they won't accept her and throw Anandi out she won't let them have their son cvs cannot make her win by proving she was always right and for to get legal tag to this relation she stooped to the lowest even blackened Anandi's character ..like i said before Anandi and Gauri are two oppoiste sides of females one how a woman should be one how she should not be ...cvs should make Anandi win and Gauri lose on every cost that should be justice ..and cvs cannot prove Gauri as always right ..just because she became pregnant and we know how she must have how she use to lure and seduce J with her i love you bakwaas and hugs and kisses to keep his attention away from bade papa and also for her malicious challenge win Dead

so i think  cvs cannot ignore so many things and even for a happy ending they cannot mess up with their story and murder it and  their social message ..and their this moral was perfect all love relations marriage relations based on lies burn to down  ashes ..this was cvs approach from day one how they kept this relation so they should keep it up otherwise they will indeed murder their serial

Edited by mahi12 - 04 December 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-Libra123tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHASHANK VYAS FAN CLUB 1 (Page 143)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Whats with today's episode... Whats with that ominous music at the end of the flash back... I never saw this FB before... What's that look on jagyas face when DS called shiv Laadesar...what are cvs trying to do... Is this some suspense show... First Shaadi ki suspense, now jagya's ka intention ka suspense... Am I only one feeling suspense here...are Cvs at least clear in their head what they want...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Hina-

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
well cvs i am hopeful can i hope they  haven't lingered Jagaya in between once againConfused ..i hope he gives that idol to someone else...realizing what he lost is fine but he needs not  to keep anything relating to Anandi what she gifted him or whatever because this drive me nuts that cvs won't be coming up with an ekta type twistConfused

Hina-Libra123tiny15

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode it's confirmed to me that these cvs also become ektas bhakth...

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
But from tonight's moral they gave good hope to viewers .LOL.there moral was for Jagaya 

Penance washes away the bad in the person and makes him pure .Bad feelings are taken over by goodness and person becomes pure without any evil in him

so Jagaya is a good boy now  he might have been shocked  first from  DS calling Shiv ladesar but he didn't behave childish after that accepted it and even said to shiv you have earned this status now this house has two sons ...and after that he is not shown angry or hating shiv but happy so have hope they won't stray him now 

waise tonight DS Jagaya's scene was emotional but i absoultely loved Sumitra and Jagaya's scene they both were fantastic in emotions ..that hug was really nice ...Shanky has really improved a lot in emotional  scenes ..and he was looking very handsome in that shirt Embarrassed

Hina-Libra123tiny15

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Yes.. You are right.., I think these Cvs are making me suspicious... I loved Sumitra jagya scenes today... Loved the episode...shanky ko bahut din ke baadh Dekh  kar kush hu...
But, the editing, direction, background music everything was screwed up... Even the message came on anandi's face not jagyas...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@mahi ...one more idiot added into the list  suchi ...God i think these people should stop seeing ekta shows she was doing a lot blah blah BV is not ekta show look at her thoughts Sleepyonly  burn in jealousy and rot with their Shiv ..i have no problems with Shiv,,,i don;t have any grudge against Sidhharth but his fans here are really idiots 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12Libra123Hina-tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Yes.. You are right.., I think these Cvs are making me suspicious... I loved Sumitra jagya scenes today... Loved the episode...shanky ko bahut din ke baadh Dekh  kar kush hu...
But, the editing, direction, background music everything was screwed up... Even the message came on anandi's face not jagyas...
yes episode was well acted but poorly written , directed and edited  so acting was saving grace for tonights episode 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-Libra123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top