Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i agree with you mahi 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kikyo

yes dolly i am here ...arey yaar how many times you will remind us 😆seriously we are getting ashamed by now you keep reminding us every day we have become too stubborn😆 ..will do it in a short while 

sorry i cudn't see this post ystrday nite as i'd gone 2 sleep bcoz 2day i'd gone 2 my main ofc which is 2hrs. journey so needed 2 sleep @11.30PM.😊😊 even  i m getting embarassed thinking that u all must b cursing me in ur heart 4 pestering this!!😆😆sorry yaar i do this but u know that only we can increase their rank 2 sum extent by commenting on FPs.and as u'd seen Ajay's rank has again gone up but Sargun's gone down tho her rank is still better than Ajay.
and i'd seen many actor/resses who r not either in news from a long time or r doing any show but still their ranks r wd in top50 or 100 & sum r in top 20 or 30 also.😊

@bold thanx 4 doing😃😃😃 but always do it wenever u visit the net even if its one-liner wid 25 ckts only. & once  aday.😊
tiny15 thumbnail
@mahi hi!!😊😊r u here??😊yaar i m really fed up of this track.🤢🤢wat r they showing that J doing all these gud things just 2 gain sympathy & gudwill 4 his selfishness??🥱🥱
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hi dolly yes i am here ...what can i say about cvs  ..they have crossed all limits of stupidity ..yesterday they ruined a beautiful scene between jagaya and nandu  today they ruined Jagaya's good work for helping villagers 😵really i think now its time for shanky to step in and tell them straight forward why my character is ruined like this why me ..is my character only left to take nagging and complaining from viewers ..this is too much  let the writer of this show play the character of Jagaya and let me see how cvs run this show without him enough is enough
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

hi dolly yes i am here ...what can i say about cvs  ..they have crossed all limits of stupidity ..yesterday they ruined a beautiful scene between jagaya and nandu  today they ruined Jagaya's good work for helping villagers 😵really i think now its time for shanky to step in and tell them straight forward why my character is ruined like this why me ..is my character only left to take nagging and complaining from viewers ..this is too much  let the writer of this show play the character of Jagaya and let me see how cvs run this show without him enough is enough

i agree wid u!!  but i don't think shashank"ll say abt ruining his ckt as he'd already told that he now he wants 2 play -ve role. 😕so may b hes liking it.😕

@bold i agree.they r stupid.can't they show him helping villagers once just  4the sake of humanity if not bcoz of his gudness??
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi can i join this FC too 😊
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faryal-malik

yeah u can join it if u r shanshank fan or like him or adore him & like 2 discuss abt him!!😊😊if u want 2 add ur name in his admirers or fans list ask sidra 2 do it wenever she cums.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi dolly 😃

you are right only shashank is enjoying this track along with cvs i hope he listens to his fans ok we would have let it go enjoyed his acting as villain too if track would have been sensible but here track is complete NONSENSE 😡Jagaya has a beautiful heart in him thats his caring good side that makes him do good work but cvs are just putting him down by making him use his good works for  his selfish purposes😡really i wanted to skip tonight's episode but just came across Jagaya's part when i saw him helping villagers for the whole part my heart lightened up  it feels so good to see positivity but cvs again ruined it in the end now he will surely help in epidemic but again cvs will ruin his good work 😡to make Anandi and shiv's relation strong why are they ruining J's character precap is disgusting 😡why cannot cvs show J standing up as a successful doctor helping people really it will so good to see than this nonsense negative  track 
Edited by hina13 - 11 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faryal-malik

hi faryal 😃sure you can join us too i know you like Shanky 😉i read once on forum 😆our MD managing director of this FC sidra  is on leave 😆when she will come she will add you in the list till then you can have chit chat with us 😃