Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
going  2sleep finally. so "Pakka wala" gud nite & sweet dreams. hope u also cum 2marrow both here & on AT also.!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒrembr 2 commnet on JayGun's FP b4 going !!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

wow Saba and Shashank ..S&S what a couple ..๐Ÿ˜‰Sidra too starts with S๐Ÿ˜†so who will win ?๐Ÿ˜‰i think we should have a competition here ๐Ÿ˜†

no one can come between me and Shanky๐Ÿ˜ณS&SBan gaye jodi ๐Ÿ˜ณJyoti has taken my Ajay now i won't let Shanky go from me , Shanky i am coming my darling to oil your hair ๐Ÿ˜ณbtw i loved his description of his dream girl where mostly the boys of his age want glam women like Katrina Kaif as their bride he wants a simple and sweet wife who will oil his hair , make tea for him , cook food for him ,share qualities of his late mom ..so cute 
saba113 thumbnail
ok dolly paka wala goodnight ๐Ÿ˜†yes Johnny is also Pirate of my heart๐Ÿ˜‰my love stories are never ending ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Saba who will win only time will tell ..let Sidra come ๐Ÿ˜†
saba113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

@Saba who will win only time will tell ..let Sidra come ๐Ÿ˜†

ha ..like i am scared of her ...let her come ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

ha ..like i am scared of her ...let her come ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

challenge ๐Ÿ˜†lets see who wins ๐Ÿ˜†
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shashank is really very cute and naughty too i just read an article where some rumors were there that he is dating Shrenu Parekh.When  contacted Shahshank for the same, he denied and this was his reply , "First of all I need to know the name of the girl whom I'm dating so that I can take more care of her." He further adds, "I want to date girls but I think no one is interested in me (laughs). It's only 40 plus aunties who like me and are my fans''.๐Ÿคฃreally what an answer i cannot stop myself from laughing at it ๐Ÿ˜†but its really not true ..right girls ?..there are many young girls his fans like us ๐Ÿ˜‰and we ready to go on a date with him ๐Ÿ˜‰
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i loved shanky's answer ๐Ÿ˜†in such a cool way he has replied to all the rumors ..first i need to know the name of the girl to whom i am dating so i can take more care of her ๐Ÿ˜†

about young girls i agree with Hina there are many of them that are his fans ๐Ÿ˜‰who will do anything to date him ๐Ÿ˜‰but i don't come in this category because i am engaged now  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†but before that i was also in that league ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes mahi i too loved his answer thats why posted it here ๐Ÿ˜†

oho poor mahi is now engaged cannot even dream about shanky and her dates because now fiancee came in between mahi's dreams๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

i think Shanky is also right about 40 plus aunties being his fans๐Ÿคฃwell this show carries mostly mature viewers than young generation and these 40 plus aunties whenever find Shanky anywhere they mix him up with Jagaya and keep pulling his ears ๐Ÿคฃpoor Shanky๐Ÿ˜†

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Hina ..yes now i am fully committed to my fiancee in my dreams tooโ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†otherwise pehle ki baat kuch aur thi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

yes Shanky is right about 40 plus aunties because they pamper him the most by lecturing him ๐Ÿคฃarey no all aunties and mummies are not same they are just few ..my mom akways say Shashank is such a  cute  boy๐Ÿ˜†