Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tiny15

] sidra thatswhy i also don't feel like watching it but i watch it in hope of sumthing gud happening & also bcoz my mom & maid also watch it & theres nothing on oder channels 2.on SP is stupid  & senseless romance filled IPK & zee & sony've also nothing 2 offer.Sony's BHBK'd gud concept but i didn't like the luk of the show. it luked like typical saas-bahu drama, the diff is bahu i.e main lead is grey & is msiunderstanding her in-laws & hubby.

and i agree TRPs going down just bcoz of this -ve track. if they'd  shown that singh's didn't 4give J & hes angry wid them & cursing them is till digestable but planning & plotting like G is purely absurd.

yes its also with BV there doesn't come any other show worth watching ๐Ÿ˜ณmy mom has too stopped watching it and my maid's daughter too watch this show with us she comes to study from my sis now she is also in no mood of watching it ..really the track is bloopery and nonsense..Jagaya has never been planning and plotting type presently in his state of mind he can only blame in frustration he cannot be this patient to wait and accomplish his plans cvs are not only going very unrealistic but also going out of his character Jagaya has never been a very patient person if he has anything naming patience would he be doing what he is doing now ?.even shiv's advice to Jagaya was stay calm and cool your head so how he became so much cool minded and patient all of a sudden can writer of this show tell ..really absurd track ..come on he is son of Bhairo and Sumitra yes dadisaa spoiled him to the core ..this ego in him is  dadisaa's production but at same time he carries many morals from his family ..thats why he has never been cunning and plotting type to intentionally destroy anyone like cvs made him for now .its really absurd 
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tiny15

ok frnds going 2 sleep. so gud nite & sweet dreams. plz do visit PhAb AT & now this AT is also so cum here also once in  a while even just 4 few mins.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Good night dolly yes now we have many places to meet ๐Ÿ˜ƒsee you later 
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Goodnight dolly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@sidra ..TRPs are going down in very alarming way for cvs if they have their eyes and ears opened from Jagaya 's realization track TRPs were 5.1 now from when revenge track started they are on 4.1 ..10 difference came even they are giving so many Anandi Shiv scenes still TRPs are  going down because of their nonsense track ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago
@saba ..they won't open their eyes untill they received some big shock ๐Ÿฅฑsadly Indian serials love to spread negativity more than positivty  and BV has also become  like them ๐Ÿฅฑ
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey hey Sidra please enter me in too ๐Ÿ˜ƒi am a big fan of Shankyโ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by: hina13

hey hey Sidra please enter me in too ๐Ÿ˜ƒi am a big fan of Shankyโ˜บ๏ธ

sure welcome Hina ..dear ..๐Ÿค—and Hina is your name ?
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

sure welcome Hina ..dear ..๐Ÿค—and Hina is your name ?

yes ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: hina13

yes ๐Ÿ˜Š

ok done ๐Ÿ˜Š
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
and sidra you better not forget me ๐Ÿ˜†