Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Langde jeeja ke liye Di ka andha pyaar (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RushilovesBarun

rofl at pyar andha hota hai lekin itna
lol 1st I was emotional watching that but I laughed at this dialogue itna ki my sis is gone totally insane LOL

exactly..it ws very emotional bt d dialogue...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Langde jeeja ke liye Di ka andha pyaar (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@RDpoo...Geete...N Tashu Tashu Tashuuu : I lubjuuu guyz...Hug

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely post Distu.. The epi was awesome.. The 3 teaming up against creep and his band bajaoing.. Cool Loved his embarrassment in front of the family.. LOL Arnavs surprise for Khushi was so cute.. Im loving how they are balancing the epi.. Thumbs Up Arnav doesnt want Anjali to know the truth on her Anniversary but like Khushi said, the fast she gets to know the better for her and them.. Precap is seriously interesting.. Loved it..

Regarding Baruns exit, this forum is a mess.. Some people have crossed all limits..  Its his life, let him decide people.. We love him, we dont own him.. Let his decisions be his own.. And I was seriously ROFLing seeing comments like "We have got u on top, we can pull u down" I mean What the... Pinch Is this much how much u guys adore him.. Disgusting.. High time some people grow up...

mishtu completely agree wid u...abt d epis...

even d entire mess here...yes abt we got him on top we can pull him down...do des people hv a life beyond I-FStern Smile...i mean wth...dey r thinking abt i-f ranking n barun being on top...dat means dey hv got him on top...duhhh...

nyway...hope all gets f9 soon...abt d forum i dont hv hopes nyway...LOL

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ENLIGHTENED1

very good epi indeed

yep...Star

aishu30

Goldie

aishu30

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
YEP  agood episode...and the rest,,,,can i say i love dammit for saying this...the common people have more intelligence to understand these things...than the self acclaimed  forum intellectuals . 

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu30

YEP  agood episode...and the rest,,,,can i say i love dammit for saying this...the common people have more intelligence to understand these things...than the self acclaimed  forum intellectuals . 

can i say sumthin??

Hum bhi aapse love you dammit...LOL

thanx dear...seriously...

aishu30

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
whenever i read ur post it brings a broad smile ...
awesome as always...
and very well said...

canzasana

canzasana

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
love your post you always bring smile on my face and you are 1000% right BS have a right to decide what is best for him and we should support him If we are his fan we will support him no matter what happen, i am with u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top