Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 7)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Pochu ... welcome back.. Hug

Respect to u and ur post.. totally ...!! Watch it .. discuss n move  on... my mantra... so m all cool..!

Please reconsider .. n stay back yaara.. we need u Hug

Thank you and why have you stopped making posts? Hug... agar sab show ko show samjhenge aur actors ki normal log samjhenge , saara problem solved. LOL

honestly  me watch tons of shows.. so no time for battles.. LOL 

and me din find the week proper for my tharkey posts.. as its sorta religious so.. once hosp thing is shown.. hopefully will make more tharkey posts Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

-WhiteGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhiteGirl-
-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by mymagic13

hey poco nice to see you here,,
nice reality check for all of us!!  thanx for writing this!!
aww shifu is worried again!! sorry shifu

Wo sab chhod Pehle ye bataa ki toone itni pataakha PP kyun lagaayi hai? ShockedDo i look at you or read your post? Confused

i know every one in that ceremony said i was luking much prettier than my cousin's bride,, it made my day!!but jus scared that my cousin wil get back to me the same way on my wedding day!!
ab mera post keliye reply karo!!

See! I toldja. LOL... I am sure you outshone your bhabhiji. You are beautiful and nobody can take away that brilliance from you - and your wedding day shall prove that. Amen, God bless you.Hug

As for your  post above, i am nobody to give anyone a reality check - am just upset that what has happened to everyone. Since when did we start hurting real people over reel matters? Ouch

thanx babe,, u came here n wrote this for this forum,, i truly appreciate it!!
luv ya n god bless
ps teri bhimaari lag gayi

-Swetha-anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

Chirpychicklet IF-Sizzlerz
Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Just drop in to say Hi Tongue...Good night and take care 

-WhiteGirl-CrazyGirl.21TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Nice to see you againSmile

I agree with you on the fights scene in the forum and will not say much except that hope we all remember you words.
The only thing that can help avoid fights is if we discuss teh show more than the DD-VD or the hair, makeup, nightdresses, lights, camera... (the list is too long) And thats why I requested Tanzie to not stop making post.Tongue

Ohh chalo good that even you agree that Rishabh is in character and the CVs are not ruining his char. Tanzie and me are kind of tired making ppl understand that Rishabh was never evil...and he is not changing. Infact his character is being revealed to us layer by layer. Oops sry for blabbering...you are not here to discuss the showOuch

I wish you could give us more of such special apperances.Hug

Thank youHug, Urvi and we keep meeting on FB.LOL... Arre DVD iss forum ke beta-bahu hain kya jo sab unhe bachaane mein lage rehte hain? ShockedLOL

Show ki waat lagaa di hai fans ne, Bechaari team theek se TRP celebrate bhi naiin kar paati. 

People need  to understand the story and the characters again, without their own perceptions of what Madhu and Rishabh are. Abhi itnaa chilla rahe hain, toh aage kya karenge yaar. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14-Swetha-nlm4.AbhIyalicious._Darling_PurpleHorizonSofnaCrazyGirl.21anji-mira

_Darling_ IF-Rockerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hi, Poco di.
Nice post. Love your analysis.
I hope people stop their personal attacks now. You are making a peace topic so I hope no one says anything to you at least.

Take Care:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarCrazyGirl.21

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

Missing u alot pico dii.. love u..! i very mch agree wit u nd the way u xplained the rishbaka thingie is osumm.. i had been wanting to xplain to ppl fr so long bt cudnt find hw to do so bt u stated evrything vry well.. nd considering the fights going on, i hav the same opinion wich u have.. totalky agree wit u n love u.. buhbye :)

Hey! Padhaai  theek se kar rahi hai ya nahiin? LOL...Love you too little one, always. Stay the rockstar that you are. Embarrassed

-Swetha-CrazyGirl.21anji-mira

nlm4 IF-Dazzler
nlm4
nlm4

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Good to read ure post TBJ,even if it is 'the one".Yeah,me fearing what will happen when madhu goes soft on RK,will he push her away or has she gotten under his skin.will be waiting eagerly for the coming episodes cos u said that we are goin to love them.
Loving the way the cv's are bringing out the layers of rk,and me loving the way madhu is handling him.
I appreciate the pains the PH is taking to show us something unique and well planned-the junoon of rk and the ishq of madhu.

Sima14maria090TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija273

Its great to see you back even for guest appearanceSmile
very well said..hopefully dis ll work
miss your beast palace

Thank you and even am hoping that maybe some people will change.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Dark_Chocolate

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index