Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 20

Kit_Kat

IF-Stunnerz

Kit_Kat

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
O.m.g
post by poco di.
bt dat too guest appearance wali.
gud to c u di
well about the post,u said everythng.totally agreed.and i m enjoying rima.
hope u come back *sigh**

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 18)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Hey welcome back!!
I'm new to this forum but I didn't realise so much was going on!!!
But it's fine har forum ki kahani hai :)

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Good to see u around Poco

Always a peacemaker aren't we LOL

Shru77

IF-Stunnerz

Shru77

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
miss u poco !!

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
You are right,But I dont like it when people talk bad about DD or VD. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
another thing which you might not read but i have to say..you're completely right about the need to defend the hate against actors and stuff but what i don't understand that hy would you hate any actor in the first place? how does it happen? you might like an actor more bt where does hate spring up from? did they sermonize you in real life or bashed you that you are so heated up about abusing them? thats all i wonder poco cause i just don't get it...if unnecessary hatred is thrown...and nobody defends..then that wasteless hatred gains negative power...to the extent it makes one insult someone personally..but then poco how long will someone remain mute in return? when people criticise the actors who are entertaining you..without any reason then why will they have any right to abuse and sermonize and ostrasize you? *sigh*..why such double standards within people and then the expectancy of receiving not a single reaction in return? of crouse the actors are not personal properties..they are willingly public properties who need fame popularity and money through pleasing us...but hy expect rational behaviour from other people when one themselves stoops to make personal comments on you just cause you have an opinion with valid reasons? you know poco at least you are leaving from this crappy ungreatful place but mein chahkar bhi nahi jaa sakti..cause like you told me once..once you are a part of something ..its better to pick up the pieces and rebuild it than running away from it by hopelessness...like rahaat saab says " haathon ki lakeedon ko..mod ta madodta hai hauslaa re.."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sima14White_lilyBirdiee

awesomecouples

awesomecouples

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
hey i'm new but totally agree with u... Tongue n i think even if sm 1 doesnot like an actor as much as sm other they shd at least respect the efforts

Edited by awesomecouples - 06 October 2012 at 6:53am

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
totally agree with u..i promised myself whatever people would say wrong,i will not give them answer..and iam following my rule...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.