Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 20

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Finally the Cat is out of its bagTongue LOL oye guest appearance madam pehle galliyaan de fb pe toh ye sab nehi kar pati toh yahan pe he dedeROFL

on...a Seriously note Pinky do visit here quite often...after u went dis forum has becum emptyOuch and regarding the forum dis place will never change unless Ppl stops taking the Actors as their PP...Sleepy And many will definately agree to u'r Post but koi faida nehi as controlling is not easy and ultimately its gonna cum outLOL

And regarding me tu toh jaanti hain i bajao every1 as i m not biasedLOLI don't leave my favourites frm BBB'ing toh bakiyon ki toh bohot dur ki baat hainLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_sasi_.AbhIyalicious.Sofnacarisma2CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 16)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelanki

IF-Sizzlerz

angelanki

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Very well said poco.. i agree completly..!!
bdw so nice to see u after such a long time.. missed u..!!

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
thank u soo much for this post it was very much needed...very well said
we are here to enjoy the show not to fight sometimes i don't like to come here coz of stupid fights its unhealthy for the forum and like u said sometimes it feels like watching the show is enough...i love ur way of using meaningful wordsClapi hope they will listen
and i agree with everything u said about the story and VD&DD characters i think the same...here we should focus on the show not on DVD real life so stick to the show and its characters and leave the actors in peace coz u are hurting eachothers only and u are the loosers.

Udita4

Udita4

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for coming Poco. Missing you and your Beast Palace. Please do come often...

Sexy_Witch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Witch

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
i agree and also want all 2 agree and follow it

Sexy_Witch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Witch

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
wae poco di bohat buri baat hey ap yahan keh ker gae ki mera FB account le lo i will be active there per jab mein ne reques or amsg bhaja 2 accept nahi kya Angry

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Paco, I know its a guest apperance post but i am happy to see ur post, I miss u n ur analysis alot,You said abt 2 option that either behave angrily or change ur way so we hv already decided 2nd option, Rest what u said abt show makers, tecnicals n charactors, I loved it n totally agree wd u, I love the show n very satisfied wd each n every epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
poco i know this is your last post but i am glad that you appeared. :). and i completely agree but there is no point saying it again and again cause over here considering someone's feelings is less important than people who entertain us for their own purpose , salary and need for fame and poopularity..but no one sees that. anyway. this huge post hopefully will make a difference.. hopefully. Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.