Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 20

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by shonuu

hey my jaadu-garni Hug  see i told u, never say never,,its really good to see you here again.. i hope forum bachas keep on coercing you to come and lecture them... this place really needs you Poco.. and we all miss u Big smile

Chupp kar daayan! itne dinon mein ek post nahiin banaaya toone?AngryOuchCry...gaddhe mein gayee jaadugarni. Ouch

*ouch* dayan? its my budday today and you are giving me jali-kati to me ? Cry LOL
you still stalk  forums? Shocked ok i'll make more posts Embarrassed i am back to studies so dont get much time for velapanti but i miss your u and ur posts, Big smile come on get us more looong posts of jadu-garni .
. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-CrazyGirl.21anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 15)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Oh baap re baap ... long post ... chakkar agai but i read full haha i have not been on forum but am regular watcher of MB ... so much happened ?? hmmm ... i think i don't pay attention that much thats why i don't know about all this ... and even if i do i can't be bothered answering ppl back ...
but yeah i know about feelings ...  well hope ur post does change ppl's mind who write posts or comments like that ... 

But VD/DD rock the show :) ... altho am VD fan I praise DD also Smile
Madhubala rox :)

Lol, forum ko dekh kar mera bhi yahi reaction hota hai. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

hey my jaadu-garni Hug  see i told u, never say never,,its really good to see you here again.. i hope forum bachas keep on coercing you to come and lecture them... this place really needs you Poco.. and we all miss u Big smile

Chupp kar daayan! itne dinon mein ek post nahiin banaaya toone?AngryOuchCry...gaddhe mein gayee jaadugarni. Ouch

*ouch* dayan? its my budday today and you are giving me jali-kati to me ? Cry LOL
you still stalk  forums? Shocked ok i'll make more posts Embarrassed i am back to studies so dont get much time for velapanti but i miss your u and ur posts, Big smile come on get us more looong posts of jadu-garni .
. LOL

Am also going mad at work . Waapis nahiin aa sakti yahaan . Aur on FB, shonne bacche? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-anji-mira

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Byee byee Poco, already missing u loadsOuch, but then good to see ur post and ur final goodbyee, keep rocking wherever u r Hug

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Byee byee Poco, already missing u loadsOuch, but then good to see ur post and ur final goodbyee, keep rocking wherever u r Hug

Adios, my friend. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-chitra_rao

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ermm Stern Smile I read 2 lines of every para ROFL Sorry too long for me ROFL 
Waaah waaah I loved your lecture Clap
But the sad part is that is forum ka kuch nahin ho sakta ROFL

Iss janam  mein mujhe tere sudharne ki koi ummeed nahin hai, French Toast. LOL

Haad hai Chudail... Stern Smile I was talking about forum and you are badnaaming me Stern Smile I bet you this forum will never be a peaceful forum ROFL
Miss the way you were used to think that I am the most khatarnak member of this forum... Ouch Can't you come with a fake ID and fake name ROFL

You are not dangerous at all - you are an adorable teddy bear and i love you just as you are. There is no darkness  to you. Aur main waapis nahiin aane waali. LOL

Jaa jhooti tareef maat kar Ouch  But thanks for loving me Cool There is no darkness to me matlab Ermm Jaa chudail jaa Angry
Meri Farah is just as innocent as me... LOL

.AbhIyalicious.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Great to see you. Thank you Shifali.
Weekends here are self entertaining seeing that the CV's don't cater for the audiences over the weekend. Lol

True.. we should all behave more.
Criticism on DD or VD - Should not be and should not be taken or given as a personal attack.

People choose to like VD or DD and when they are criticised - ppl automatically feel it is a insult towards their choice of like and judgement.

Poor Shifali - I think we need another mod here to help out.. This is a big forum and trouble bi yahan big hote hain.. Lol.

Kaisi hai tu VM Queen?LOL...We need MB throughout the week. Shifali does need help with her job here. Agreed. 
I, I captain! Agreed.. lol
Am okay - ticking along like a rusty old clock.. LOL

Edited by carisma2 - 05 October 2012 at 5:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.