Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 20

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Originally posted by TheBlackJaguar

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

I miss beast palace alot! Nice to see you here! And well said! I don't know the reason for your absence but I genuinely hope everything is ok. Take care and plz if you have time drop in once in a blue to do an analysis.

I miss you guys too and the beast palace can continue. Still. Embarrassed

Everyone knows it is not the same without you though!

Its okay. Nobody is irreplaceable. Somebody will come around who will be even better. Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Guest Appearance Note (On Shifali's Orders) (Page 14)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Poco!!! Hug You brilliant human being. So nice to see you even if it's only as a guest appearence.

Everything you said is spot on. Hope we all can take in your words and reflect over our own behaviour. How easily we see the mistakes in others but we rarely reflect over our own. We shouldn't take every itsy bitsy thing so seriously. Let the show be a source for entertaintment and not a battleground. Thank you for a wonderful post!

May you always be happy and in health. God bless you!

Thank you. sweetz. I am just as full of faults as someone else - and maybe we all should try and rise above them. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-rahmona_pakswe

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
hey my jaadu-garni Hug  see i told u, never say never,,its really good to see you here again.. i hope forum bachas keep on coercing you to come and lecture them... this place really needs you Poco.. and we all miss u Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_sasi_SofnaNeelambari..anji-miraTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinseen

Very well said. Awesome.

Thank you. Embarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

hey my jaadu-garni Hug  see i told u, never say never,,its really good to see you here again.. i hope forum bachas keep on coercing you to come and lecture them... this place really needs you Poco.. and we all miss u Big smile

Chupp kar daayan! itne dinon mein ek post nahiin banaaya toone?AngryOuchCry...gaddhe mein gayee jaadugarni. Ouch

-Swetha-anji-mira

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by afsh4a

Hughi poco...

lovely post dear...happy to see you Blushing

well said dear

Lovely to see you too, sweetie. Hug

love you tooo dear really wala seedha...Hug

-Swetha-

CookieRaider

Goldie

CookieRaider

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CookieRaider

Partyyay my agent darling is back in action Party 
go agent darling go you gave everyone some serious love in this postLOL

I know that all these words are just words because nothing is going to change - you will relegate to the same immature insensitive and uncivilized behavior again and again and again . Reason?
i totally agree wid this quote of yours words are only words and with time they are forgotten...the peepz here might respect you enough to follow what you said for a few weeks or a couple of months if we're luckyLOL but after awhile everyone will be back to their immaturity...it will only end when these peepz get harsh rules and regulations to deal with...cuz everyone here is disrespecting shifu darling's rules and taking advantage of her goodness. wow i actually sounded quite mature therLOL 

Oyee agent darling u said something romeo and juliet...so are hottie and maddy gonna be separated and have a unhappy ending like romeo and julietConfused???
hugs sweetheart HugHugHug

Sarina, u are mad. LOL... what else can i say. I can only make an effort - its ppl who need to look inside and sort out their heads. I am here today and gone tomorrow. 

Keep watching the show and you shall find out. Hug
Agent darling keep those guest appearances comingBig smile
what im madBroken HeartCry...i seriously thought i was a normal person just a little bit unique thoughCry...agent darling you hurt my feelingsOuch...why gone tomorrowAngry keep visiting agent darling u were the only person that made this forum interestingBlushing...you should keep making this effort everyday... one day u will surely succeed cure everyoneLOL
Oyye why did i jus get one hug this is so unfair Angry Angry i demand more hugs immediately or my copy paste ka maal will be back Blushing
hugsHug Hug Hug

-Swetha-TheBlackJaguar

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Oh baap re baap ... long post ... chakkar agai but i read full haha i have not been on forum but am regular watcher of MB ... so much happened ?? hmmm ... i think i don't pay attention that much thats why i don't know about all this ... and even if i do i can't be bothered answering ppl back ...
but yeah i know about feelings ...  well hope ur post does change ppl's mind who write posts or comments like that ... 

But VD/DD rock the show :) ... altho am VD fan I praise DD also Smile
Madhubala rox :)

TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.