Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Now they are unnecessarily extending storyline

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sme123

sme123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
With the news of getting an extension, the storyline is being extended unnecessarily. No rhyme or reason, just show fillers. Why did the get extension? This serial to start with had confused storyline. I hope the Channel producer revoke the extension, so the creatives don't end up slapping some portions from differn movie scripts together just because of this..

I would have liked if the extension was given to complete the story logically, instead of hurried ending...but not to show filler episodes. 

I as a viewer feel very helpless when creatives takes advantage of such situation. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jihadulgenduddranoPaarineetaPravesA HUGE FANpravalheart1sathurajhinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now they are unnecessarily extending storyline" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ddrano

ddrano

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
i agree with u... it make me boring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajhinz

heart1

heart1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I agree!!! i thought this week they would at least finally unmask the person but come on now their just being silly 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddranosathurajhinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

I agree, even I was expecting an end to the suspense drama but guess it will go on for another week...its not intriguing anymore...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ddranoBvfan123heart1sathurajSarahwahid

Sarahwahid

Goldie

Sarahwahid

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Television shows mei har cheen unnecessarily extended he hoti hai Wink

Edited by Sarahwahid - 06 October 2012 at 3:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1

dhokai

Groupbie

dhokai

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
if rajan is the culprit found what will be the future track.?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.