Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer is unworthy, & deserves no girl. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Everyone remember, as i said, keep your discussion limited about only Ranveer and not about Ashish or who looks better. Constructive criticism is welcomed but make sure you have valid points and not bash characters instead. If you find any posts offensive, click  the 'Report' button and let the DT's look into it instead of being the moral police.

IF Dev Team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01ranbeer_jazzboogleAlia.tamannaAndromeda001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer is unworthy, & deserves no girl. (Page 4)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Everyone remember, as i said, keep your discussion limited about only Ranveer and not about Ashish or who looks better. Constructive criticism is welcomed but make sure you have valid points and not bash characters instead. If you find any posts offensive, click  the 'Report' button and let the DT's look into it instead of being the moral police.

IF Dev Team
thanks visha for paying heed & for advice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awani.ashish31ranbeer_jazz

Alia.tamanna

Alia.tamanna

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja1795

oh god this ashish...ise to goli se uda dena chahiye...na to surat se accha h or na hi sirat se...jazz is soo pretty...i watch this show only for suku ...i want her with vivian again...vivian dsena ,ashish sharma se million time better     
h

Nw y r u quiet,y don't u say something.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazz

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

oh god this ashish...ise to goli se uda dena chahiye...na to surat se accha h or na hi sirat se...jazz is soo pretty...i watch this show only for suku ...i want her with vivian again...vivian dsena ,ashish sharma se million time better     
h
bhutia characterb play karna its very easy but ding a role of great warrior & a great king of indian history is quite challenging...vian itna macho dikh sakta ashish ki tarah sapne me bhi nahi...baby u c ashish in cgm...then talk to me...love stories karna its very easy...rk banke females ko offend karna...very easy...

awani.ashish31ranbeer_jazz

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

h
hey,who the hell you are,what the hell you are doing here,you are provoking ppls to shoot our ashu...how dare you...hey you all sukiritis fan stop offending our ashish on one or another things,why are you so insecure...dont know to hell with it...sukiriti ki interview dekhi hai if pe,she said she never bothered even if her fans are not happy with her paralel lead in rssi...but you ppl are realy geting more & more frusterate...but dont make our ashish a soft target every time...

awani.ashish31coolpavni

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya30ashish

h
the performance which ashish has given in chandergupt maurya,vivan kabhi sapne me bhi nahi kar sakta...much much better actor & more more handsome then vivan or whosoever...if u dont trust me watch any single episode of cgm...it was such a tough & difficult role...bolti band ho jayegi aap jaise bahut se logon ki.
yes,no other actor on t v can give such a wounderful performance as chandergupt maurya which ashish has given in the show...such a powerful performance..so dont compare ashish with vivian...there is no question of comarison whether it is acting or look...ashish is just awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awani.ashish31

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya30ashish

h
the performance which ashish has given in chandergupt maurya,vivan kabhi sapne me bhi nahi kar sakta...much much better actor & more more handsome then vivan or whosoever...if u dont trust me watch any single episode of cgm...it was such a tough & difficult role...bolti band ho jayegi aap jaise bahut se logon ki.

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Interesting post
I know one could easily admit that Ranveer is the kind of guy that first looks after himself first then love come second .
but according to me Ranveer left Sahiba only after she had sent her wedding jewels for him to sell and go to London now how is he to be blamed when the woman he loves is actually telling him to follow his dreams first .
Ranveer yes at the moment is using reverse phycology on Jazz so she can fall for him .
I won't say that he does not deserve either of the ladies , he was loyal to Sahiba he never cheated on her with another woman its Sahiba that took matters in her own hands got married just to enter London

Maybe yes in the future Sahiba and Ranveer will end up together but
we are going to see a change in him when he falls inlove with Jazz in India

babi01Alia.tamanna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.