Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer is unworthy, & deserves no girl. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

agree... ranveer has got a negative shade in his character.. to be precise the cvs have given him that shade..
i thought jazzveer would be an ideal couple not just becuz they look good, but becuz ranveer can be the one who can be her saviour n shower her with his love and protection.. but i was wrong, this guy is only after money ;(

and yes.. sajeet r perfect for each other, bcuz Daljeet can be the one to teach her wat true love means...

and agree, cvs have spoiled ranveer's character n at present i too feel that he doesn't deserve any gal.. hope cvs upgrade his character asap!
nice post..
priya,u must be watching wat is happening here ,i was totaly right that sukus fan r always biased about ashish...some ppl really intersted in character assessination rather then commenting on character...we all ashus fan will not let it happen...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbeer_jazzriya30ashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer is unworthy, & deserves no girl. (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Making this statement about the characters in the show, its not about the looks but its about the love. In reality, many guys like Daljeet gets 'Friendzoned' as the girls are in love with guys like Ranveer. This story is a take on stories which happens in real and i feel that Daljeet deserves Sahiba better. If Ranveer can leave Sahiba for his dreams and assume that she is already with someone else just by seeing her with someone else, this may happen again in future while Daljeet doesn't cares about himself but giving more importance to Sahiba's feelings and happiness.

On a note, i realized that members gets carried away when someone disagrees when someone tells something about the person they like. Remember, its only a fictional show and discussions are made only about the characters in the show Wink

visha,aap hamesha kehte ho ke is forum pe character discuss hota hai actor nahi plz..check puja 1795 ka comment...how she offend ashish sharma...ke ashish ko goli maar deni chahiye...plz...go on page 2...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riya30ashish

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja1795

oh god this ashish...ise to goli se uda dena chahiye...na to surat se accha h or na hi sirat se...jazz is soo pretty...i watch this show only for suku ...i want her with vivian again...vivian dsena ,ashish sharma se million time better     
h
how dare you to said this thing about ashish,use goli maar deni chaheye...abnoxious,and what did u say vivan million time better hai...very funny,listen...why are u so   insecure about vivain...overacting karta hai hamessha...daant dekhe hai uske..abnoxious...dont dare to say anything personal to ashu...ok.

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

oh god this ashish...ise to goli se uda dena chahiye...na to surat se accha h or na hi sirat se...jazz is soo pretty...i watch this show only for suku ...i want her with vivian again...vivian dsena ,ashish sharma se million time better     
h
rahi baat sukriti,she is not miss world,there are thousands & thousands of very talented & beautiful actress on tv...

ranbeer_jazz

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

h
puja or whosoeverDead,hw can u say this to AshishjiAngry,mind ur languageDeadAngry.He's such a gr8 actoClapr,aur aapne Vivian ko beech mein kaha se ghusa liyaDead,he's not the part of the show.DeadAnd aapne aisi language kaise use ki???Angrytell me.AngryDon't use this type of language here on this forumAngry,otherwise i'll report it to the forum.DeadAngry

riya30ashish

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna02ashish

h
puja or whosoeverDead,hw can u say this to AshishjiAngry,mind ur languageDeadAngry.He's such a gr8 actoClapr,aur aapne Vivian ko beech mein kaha se ghusa liyaDead,he's not the part of the show.DeadAnd aapne aisi language kaise use ki???Angrytell me.AngryDon't use this type of language here on this forumAngry,otherwise i'll report it to the forum.DeadAngry
you are right tamanna,is forum pe kuch logon ne kasam kha rakhi hai ashish ko offend karne ki,i do not know what do they think about sukiriti,i always like ashish pairing with suku,but not now...sukiriti ke fans,thay always keep on offending ashish..

ranbeer_jazz.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riya30ashish

h
how dare you to said this thing about ashish,use goli maar deni chaheye...abnoxious,and what did u say vivan million time better hai...very funny,listen...why are u so   insecure about vivain...overacting karta hai hamessha...daant dekhe hai uske..abnoxious...dont dare to say anything personal to ashu...ok.

U r ri8 Riya,hw dare u use this type of lang puja.Plss don't use this type of lang, here,n Don't dare 2 say anything wrong to Ashishji,he's r heroClapStarn u said na,that Vivian is million time gud than r Ashu,very very very funnyBig smileLOLTongue.ha ha haBig smileI can't stop ma laughBig smileU hav cracked a "Too Gud Joke"Big smileClapAgn a very nic joke puja

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavniranbeer_jazzriya30ashish

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

h
the performance which ashish has given in chandergupt maurya,vivan kabhi sapne me bhi nahi kar sakta...much much better actor & more more handsome then vivan or whosoever...if u dont trust me watch any single episode of cgm...it was such a tough & difficult role...bolti band ho jayegi aap jaise bahut se logon ki.

coolpavni.Tamanna.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.