Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer is unworthy, & deserves no girl. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
agree... ranveer has got a negative shade in his character.. to be precise the cvs have given him that shade..
i thought jazzveer would be an ideal couple not just becuz they look good, but becuz ranveer can be the one who can be her saviour n shower her with his love and protection.. but i was wrong, this guy is only after money ;(

and yes.. sajeet r perfect for each other, bcuz Daljeet can be the one to teach her wat true love means...

and agree, cvs have spoiled ranveer's character n at present i too feel that he doesn't deserve any gal.. hope cvs upgrade his character asap!
nice post..

Edited by Priyamvada - 06 October 2012 at 2:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01boogleAndromeda001ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer is unworthy, & deserves no girl. (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

puja1795

puja1795

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
oh god this ashish...ise to goli se uda dena chahiye...na to surat se accha h or na hi sirat se...jazz is soo pretty...i watch this show only for suku ...i want her with vivian again...vivian dsena ,ashish sharma se million time better     
h

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja1795

oh god this ashish...ise to goli se uda dena chahiye...na to surat se accha h or na hi sirat se...jazz is soo pretty...i watch this show only for suku ...i want her with vivian again...vivian dsena ,ashish sharma se million time better     
h
hey you,how you can talk like this about ashish...who are you to give verdict to shoot him on an open forum...being a big fan of ashish...& an advocate...aap kahin kisi leaga jhamele me na pad jaye...suku ki praise karne ka yeh meaning nahi hai ke aap kisi ko goli se uda do...shut your moth...dont compare ashish with vivain...ashish is more handsome...he does not need ur certificate...u understand..

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

agree... ranveer has got a negative shade in his character.. to be precise the cvs have given him that shade..
i thought jazzveer would be an ideal couple not just becuz they look good, but becuz ranveer can be the one who can be her saviour n shower her with his love and protection.. but i was wrong, this guy is only after money ;(

and yes.. sajeet r perfect for each other, bcuz Daljeet can be the one to teach her wat true love means...

and agree, cvs have spoiled ranveer's character n at present i too feel that he doesn't deserve any gal.. hope cvs upgrade his character asap!
nice post..
priya plz..check pooja 1795s comment,kya ab bhi aap kehte ho ke jahan character discuss ho rahe...plz...stop her...otherwise.

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

h
who the hell you are saying such absurd things about ashishji...yeh vivan kahan se agaye...oh you are realy comlexed about him,we all ashishs fan can sue you on this goli mardo...do you follow my point...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavni

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

h
agar cv ne suku ko ignor kiya hai to,to isme ashish ka kya kasoor..there are 1000000000000 actress on tv,who are not only talented but much much more pretty then sukiriti...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpavni

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

h
aur ashish ko koi kami nahi hai heroines ki suku jaye jiske saath...jana hai,we are watching this show for ashish not for anybody else.

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

h
puja,i know you are on line...himmat hai to bolo hamare ashish ke liye.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.