Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer is unworthy, & deserves no girl.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I admit that my only reason for watching RSSI is to watch celestial beauty Ekta as Saahiba, & should therefore ideally stay away from discussions on story & other characters. Truth be told, I am least bothered about what Saahiba will decide come Monday, because regardless of her decision, I'll get to see Ekta as Saahiba. Still, I can't help say that the very suggestion of Saahiba reuniting with Ranveer, is not only demeaning to Saahiba, but also to the very concept of love.

Ranveer had left Saahiba stranded at her marriage venue and had run away, and why, b'coz he had to catch a flight to London!! And this guy is supposed to love Saahiba!! And these two "true lovers" are supposed to be reunited!! Well, you don't leave your "true love" just before you were supposed to marry her, & once you have done that, it should be game-over for your "true love."

Secondly, the first thing that came to ranveer's mind after a rather melodramatic "heartbreak at Big Ben" is to use Jazz to get her dad's millions. Some "good guy" this Ranveer is!

While skim-reading a few threads just now, I noticed that some members are saying that they want Saahiba-daljeet & Jazz-Ranbeer to be together because there two couples "look good together. " May I suggest that the question in the present situation is not about who looks good with whom, but what is right & what is wrong. (I hope I am not sounding like too old-fashioned a guy. I am not old, mind you, & Sherlock's only my screen name, I am no ace detective either.LOL)

As far as my opinion goes, a guy like ranveer deserves no girl, neither Saahiba, nor Jazz, nor anyone else.  Jazz may be a drug-addict & a fool, but as of today, she is a far better person than Ranveer.   

Edited by sherlock - 05 October 2012 at 11:11am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01quinkaditiaroraTaniimusica10Raleighbcatboogle.SmokeySilence.redeye2012Mohini19preetiexXxNoreen786xXx..Khushi..talkie14DashingCuteJazz-Priyam-ZaYaHolicRidziPiaJazSimi_Invincible_Andromeda001taahir004Rajiniliciousrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer is unworthy, & deserves no girl." in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@ sherlock: Excellent post! You said it all and very succinctly. I couldn't have said it better. Exactly my sentiments. 

Edited by Mohini19 - 05 October 2012 at 11:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhi_SamrajlovesherlockZaYaHolicAndromeda001

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
 Jazz may be a drug-addict & a fool, but as of today, she is a far better person than Ranveer.   

i agree wid ur this statment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Andromeda001

..Khushi..

IF-Dazzler

..Khushi..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Agreed! I don't want Ranveer for Jazz, she's better off alone than being with him.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 05 October 2012 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhi_SamrajloveAndromeda001RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
so true khushi, i also want jazz to b single better then wid ranveer...

well i love ur risu avi!!!

..Khushi..

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Y r u saying like this,haDead???Ranbeer is the most handsome guyEmbarrassedClapStar,Sahiba toh kya,Jazz bhi uspe marne lag gai.So,u can't say that he deserves no girl.I want 2 c him with Sahiba.StarEmbarrassed

Arhi_Samrajlove

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Making this statement about the characters in the show, its not about the looks but its about the love. In reality, many guys like Daljeet gets 'Friendzoned' as the girls are in love with guys like Ranveer. This story is a take on stories which happens in real and i feel that Daljeet deserves Sahiba better. If Ranveer can leave Sahiba for his dreams and assume that she is already with someone else just by seeing her with someone else, this may happen again in future while Daljeet doesn't cares about himself but giving more importance to Sahiba's feelings and happiness.

On a note, i realized that members gets carried away when someone disagrees when someone tells something about the person they like. Remember, its only a fictional show and discussions are made only about the characters in the show Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01aditiaroraRaleighbcatboogle.SmokeySilence.Mohini19RidziPiaJazSimiAndromeda001taahir004bookworm-ALS--Trouble.

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherlock

I admit that my only reason for watching RSSI is to watch celestial beauty Ekta as Saahiba, & should therefore ideally stay away from discussions on story & other characters. Truth be told, I am least bothered about what Saahiba will decide come Monday, because regardless of her decision, I'll get to see Ekta as Saahiba. Still, I can't help say that the very suggestion of Saahiba reuniting with Ranveer, is not only demeaning to Saahiba, but also to the very concept of love.

Ranveer had left Saahiba stranded at her marriage venue and had run away, and why, b'coz he had to catch a flight to London!! And this guy is supposed to love Saahiba!! And these two "true lovers" are supposed to be reunited!! Well, you don't leave your "true love" just before you were supposed to marry her, & once you have done that, it should be game-over for your "true love."

Secondly, the first thing that came to ranveer's mind after a rather melodramatic "heartbreak at Big Ben" is to use Jazz to get her dad's millions. Some "good guy" this Ranveer is!

While skim-reading a few threads just now, I noticed that some members are saying that they want Saahiba-daljeet & Jazz-Ranbeer to be together because there two couples "look good together. " May I suggest that the question in the present situation is not about who looks good with whom, but what is right & what is wrong. (I hope I am not sounding like too old-fashioned a guy. I am not old, mind you, & Sherlock's only my screen name, I am no ace detective either.LOL)

As far as my opinion goes, a guy like ranveer deserves no girl, neither Saahiba, nor Jazz, nor anyone else.  Jazz may be a drug-addict & a fool, but as of today, she is a far better person than Ranveer.   

i dont agree.becoz both female lead of the show are mad about him...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.