Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hats off!!!!! 👍🏼
I knew it from the beginning that zee didn't lie.
About Barun, I don't know where to start from! 😲
If he was ever dedicated for IPK, he would NEVER sign a movie putting IPK at stake!!!
He's talented, but he's NOT dedicated.
Does he have any idea of the damage he's caused to the show with his 45 days leave????
It's for the very first time in TV history that a PH let a lead take 45 days of leave!
Where's the gratefulness Sobti??
Truth hurts.
And the truth is, he only used IPK as his stairs to success. (success = entry in bollywood)

Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
gees thumbnail
Well..said agree wid u and ricky fultoo 👍🏼
16Mahi16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varma.nishi

You know what you just echoed my thoughts I have the same opinion. There is a saying in Hindi ki Taali hamesha do haathon se bajti hai, so if the PH is at fault then so is BS. He just used IPK as a launch vehicle for Bollywood and has now left everyone nowhere. Had it not been for IPK he would have been doing a normal show on any normal channel not an epic on SP. I also agree like someone said that he is made for TV. 

In the first place, no one knew that IPKKND would turn out to be such a success so how can u say he used it? And even if it was already known that the show would be a success, do u think he knew that he would become so popular? And you should not discount the fact that he has also added to the success of the show.
ahttbar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I disagree. Leaving one job for a better one is not unprofessional.As far as I understand, contracts are signed for a year initially and perhaps renewed ad hoc after that  He stayed with the show for the first year and is now leaving after giving due notice to his employers. That is all that he, or any other employee anywhere, is responsible for.
We cannot know what has happened behind closed doors and whether or not the parting is amicable, and who did or did not behave professionally. But one cannot call an actor unprofessional simply on the basis of the fact that he is leaving a show. 
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jules

@ Bold... I agree the damange to IPKKND happened when Barun went off for his movie shooting... the story went all wrong... the loop holes that emerged during this track.. they still havent been able to cover up. After everyone from PH, channel, co actors have all been supportive and accommodating during that phase... I wouldn't have expected him to quit again for another movie.

Especially when the fate of his first is still unknown,... for god sake the lead of the movie is Shahanaz Treasurywala... she will drive the Gods to tears with her dumb acting skills and she is the one the movie revolves around. But thats besides the point!!

I am just tired of this will he/ wont he game now.. and now this is become like a sword that will always hang over our heads... if he stays back now.. somewhere at the back of our minds we will still wonder after a few months... what if another movie comes up.. will he go then??
Its really unfair to the rest of the caste and crew and the PH that has been supportive and accommodating. And yes... ASR is what made him and the fans that are screaming for him even they cant guarantee that they will love him in another character or with another actor.

If he states that h quits - than agree to  (in bold: agreed to each and everything mentioned. W survived a heart break back in mAY, ann now hardly 2-3 months and agian we are facing heartbreak, why jst coz we gave our trust  and love for this guy? )
Edited by ipkkndfan21 - 11 years ago
..BhUvaNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Disagree.. i dont think we should blame him or anybody in general  when things are still  ' so it seems like'. Its easy to minus things but difficult to add .. if people who doubt will be Barun at the same place where he is  minus ASR.. then they should even  doubt will IPKKND  be the  same minus Barun..isnt in equally  or more difficult to answer that proves the actor's calibre. many times lot of  hardwork is needed even to acheive small success in life.. but  it can be damaged in hours or may be even minutes . and i dont choose to be part of damaging anyone's  image (that too  with out proper facts.)
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
DKS...i dont believe this u have created dis...but no offence to u...its ur  post.
but calling sum1 UNPROFESSIONAL is truely bad..😭

Its his life...what we ppl except him to do???He is not a puppet to dance on IF members tunes..

N WHAT we ppl expect haan????
After 1 year or may be less ..this show will get end...do we ppl want him to be as ASR after that also????????????😕
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Quoting someone 😃
Originally posted by: noor123

sometimes I wonder how old are the people on this forum - they seriously don't sound beyond the age of 15!!!

IPKKND at the end of the day is a JOB and you would leave your job for a better paycheque, better promotion, better facilities - the poor guy is living in the REAL world - I don't know what is wrong with 'fans' in this forum but you guys need to GET A REALITY CHECK! 

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rhea16

Well you can't really compare here. If you have seen enough of sanaya's interviews, you would know that televsion is where she wants to be in, But in the case of barun, he wants to get into films or either do a balance of both. It is just difference in aspirations! 

she wants to do movies to depending on many factors !!
i have read even those interviews

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ur post reminded me barun's madmidas providing interview where he said asr role can do anyone. Hearing this i had felt slight hurt but never imagined i have to face this present situation..n ya today i have gotten how much barun has felt asr role! I have nothing to say him anymore!