5/10 Dragon Club: From the Shadows of the Past - Page 133

Posted: 11 years ago
Tilu I missed you too!! πŸ€—

I logged on to my comp in the evening today.. actually I joined a Power Yoga class today...never knew this Power Yoga CON πŸ˜† was so tiring πŸ˜† I have become Slow Motion Raveena today!! πŸ˜† my shoulders and legs are killing me!! πŸ˜†
@Angel 

Yup I an always up to masti when I am in the metro (Mumbai!!)
Originally posted by jyoti06

So today's episode is all about Prashant and Yash discussing their past  CON secrets πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG they are gonna match Con notes!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

So today's episode is all about Prashant and Yash discussing their past  CON secrets πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yash will be tired hearing that wordπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I logged on to my comp in the evening today.. actually I joined a Power Yoga class today...never knew this Power Yoga CON πŸ˜† was so tiring πŸ˜† I have become Slow Motion Raveena today!! πŸ˜† my shoulders and legs are killing me!! πŸ˜†

@Loveforlife

Tilu does power yoga and massage in her CONSuite
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago

OMG they are gonna match Con notes!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I hope not! Why should they kiss and tell!!!😲
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago

🀣 🀣 🀣 but it has something to do about CONtrolling your thoughts and actions so it might be interesting right?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
guys i have a doubt. what is the meaning of con u guys are all talking about. con or conned means cheating right :S
Originally posted by ksfan2

guys i have a doubt. what is the meaning of con u guys are all talking about. con or conned means cheating right :S

Yeah I think that's what Paridhi did, but I'm not sure if it could be technically labeled as such!
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago