bluelotus thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

BLISS OF MATIMONY

Marriages are made in heaven, true. But you can select your partner from Earth. (Excuse me Alien_Visitor; I don't know from which planet you are coming). We have these characters from JJKN here. How will a marriage with each one go? Let's see.

JASSI:

If you marry Jassi,

1. You don't have to worry about food. She is good at cooking. She will cook up your balance sheet too. You will never know how much money is in your bank account.
  2. She is incapable of having a secret affair with anybody. She has a habit of scattering all her secret letters through out the house.
  3. Even if you forget to wear your shirt one day, no problemโ€ฆYou can have one of Jassi's short tops.
  4. Wahe guruji will take care of all your problems; you don't have to worry about anything.
  5. A rich bachelor multimillionaire with about 400crores in his account and no work to do will chauffer you around 24 hours a day. Only condition is that Jassi should be with you.
  6. One problem is that you should always lock your bedroom door when you are inside, otherwise Nandu will jump in any moment.
  7. And if you have any pre, post or extra marital doubts, One famous Psychiatrist, Ms. Nandini Ma'm will give you free advise. Actually you should be careful to keep her happy because Jassi will do whatever she says.
  8. Entertainment free of cost will be provided by Billu, the FIL.

ARMAN

If you marry Arman,

Well, apart from the obvious,

1. You will get flowers every hour of the day. (Ask IF members to give a flower pot each as wedding gift, otherwise you will face problems keeping them).
  2. You won't have to spend money on chappals because you will be in cloud nine always.
  3. You won't have to worry about money because he won't have any left the way he do business.
  4. You should put ten deadlocks on your front door, because all the girls in vicinity will be queuing up outside your house.
  5. Careful not to touch anybody, because in your absence Arman may go and touch them because you touched them. (I will advise to wear good quality gloves).
  6. You should be an excellent haircutter, you know why.
  7. You should keep your flower print and Polka dot short tops safely hidden, otherwise he will put them on.
  8. You may find it difficult even to go to the loo alone, because Arman may exercise that famous pull and say, "mujhe chodkar mat jana".

PURAB

If you marry Purab,

1. You can vent all your emotions on him safely knowing very well that he is incapable of returning it.
  2. You can easily convince the engineer on which type of stones to use in your house construction by just showing Purab's face to him.
  3. You can always feel wood by touching Purab.(touch wood)
  4. You should put a watch man at your front gate to prevent any types of 'IDES' from entering your house.
  5. You should never tell him in advance about any important occasions, because he has a habit of running away two days before it.
  6. You will get a modelling contract of one crore from him and he will do your entire make over.
  7. The poor fellow will wait for you to come till death, so you should be punctual for lunch.

OK Guysโ€ฆmy time is up. Come back later with the rest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms-tabu thumbnail
oh god blue u r 2 good yaar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘,u have given me agood idea,now next time when my hous is under construction i will definitely show purabs face to the engineer๐Ÿ˜‰, it will make things easy for him๐Ÿ˜†
beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†...I am rolllllling with laughter....that was hilarious!

SPECIAL thumbnail

HAHAHA๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† they are so funny!!!!

Especially armaan:

1. You should keep your flower print and Polka dot short tops safely hidden, otherwise he will put them on.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†LMAO

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is sooooo coool, blue.....
Rumi thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†!!!!! that was cracking blue!

• Careful not to touch anybody, because in your absence Arman may go and touch them because you touched them. (I will advise to wear good quality gloves).
  • You should keep your flower print and Polka dot short tops safely hidden, otherwise he will put them on.
  • You can always feel wood by touching Purab.(touch wood)
  • You should never tell him in advance about any important occasions, because he has a habit of running away two days before it.
  • ๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!

shiverz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluelotus

1. You don't have to worry about food. She is good at cooking. She will cook up your balance sheet too. You will never know how much money is in your bank account.

Careful not to touch anybody, because in your absence Arman may go and touch them because you touched them. (I will advise to wear good quality gloves).
    1. You may find it difficult even to go to the loo alone, because Arman may exercise that famous pull and say, "mujhe chodkar mat jana".

You can always feel wood by touching Purab.(touch wood)

You should put a watch man at your front gate to prevent any types of 'IDES' from entering your house. You should never tell him in advance about any important occasions, because he has a habit of running away two days before it.
    1. The poor fellow will wait for you to come till death, so you should be punctual for lunch.

Blue, that was HILARIOUS!!!๐Ÿ˜† I loved all of them, especially the ones above!! Excellent job!๐Ÿ˜›

Angela_Gs thumbnail
    That was very nice ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† lollllll
    hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluelotus

BLISS OF MATIMONY

Marriages are made in heaven, true. But you can select your partner from Earth. (Excuse me Alien_Visitor; I don't know from which planet you are coming). We have these characters from JJKN here. How will a marriage with each one go? Let's see.

JASSI:

If you marry Jassi,

You don't have to worry about food. She is good at cooking. She will cook up your balance sheet too. You will never know how much money is in your bank account. She is incapable of having a secret affair with anybody. She has a habit of scattering all her secret letters through out the house. Even if you forget to wear your shirt one day, no problemโ€ฆYou can have one of Jassi's short tops. Wahe guruji will take care of all your problems; you don't have to worry about anything. A rich bachelor multimillionaire with about 400crores in his account and no work to do will chauffer you around 24 hours a day. Only condition is that Jassi should be with you. One problem is that you should always lock your bedroom door when you are inside, otherwise Nandu will jump in any moment. And if you have any pre, post or extra marital doubts, One famous Psychiatrist, Ms. Nandini Ma'm will give you free advise. Actually you should be careful to keep her happy because Jassi will do whatever she says.
    1. Entertainment free of cost will be provided by Billu, the FIL.

ARMAN

If you marry Arman,

Well, apart from the obvious,

You will get flowers every hour of the day. (Ask IF members to give a flower pot each as wedding gift, otherwise you will face problems keeping them). You won't have to spend money on chappals because you will be in cloud nine always. You won't have to worry about money because he won't have any left the way he do business. You should put ten deadlocks on your front door, because all the girls in vicinity will be queuing up outside your house. Careful not to touch anybody, because in your absence Arman may go and touch them because you touched them. (I will advise to wear good quality gloves). You should be an excellent haircutter, you know why. You should keep your flower print and Polka dot short tops safely hidden, otherwise he will put them on.
    1. You may find it difficult even to go to the loo alone, because Arman may exercise that famous pull and say, "mujhe chodkar mat jana".

PURAB

If you marry Purab,

You can vent all your emotions on him safely knowing very well that he is incapable of returning it. You can easily convince the engineer on which type of stones to use in your house construction by just showing Purab's face to him. You can always feel wood by touching Purab.(touch wood) You should put a watch man at your front gate to prevent any types of 'IDES' from entering your house. You should never tell him in advance about any important occasions, because he has a habit of running away two days before it. You will get a modelling contract of one crore from him and he will do your entire make over.
    1. The poor fellow will wait for you to come till death, so you should be punctual for lunch.

OK Guysโ€ฆmy time is up. Come back later with the rest.

OMG OMG this was TOOO FUNNY...ahahahaha

ALL HAIL BLUELOTUS

masoom thumbnail
    ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  that was hilarious blue๐Ÿ‘