Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Foucaults-qalam

Goldie

Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

RKham Asylum

The bell concert hath ended. That tool was really not worthy of you my big, strapping hunk of rampant masculinity. Next time try a big horn or a trumpet. Or a didgeridoo.

RK complains to Bappa. And he complains some more to a deity he doesn't believe in. That's some serious gripe to hold against someone who doesn't exist. Oops, my bad. In RK world he does exist, only he doesn't hear that well and can be easily bribed. So, are you saying Bappa is a -- gasp--bureaucrat?
Who knew?

RK is excellent in this scene. Even with the v bad lines and obviouscape tear wrenching.

Take a bow, VD! And while  you're at it, do you mind coming a little bit closer? I need to check the definition on those pecs... research for my bathroom fic. I plan to have you naked in the shower. Hope you don't find that intrusive or forward. Trust me, that's practically chaste compared to what some of the people here are doing to you in their heads.

Er. So.

RK! Right! He says something about bhajan, bhojan and whoopsadaisy Madhu ka vishwas. Hmmm mmm mmm!!!!! V interestingly played there, writers.

Anyway, RK does a total flounce and turns away. Madhu, the only denizen of Rkham with functional hearing, is listening to all this from the viewing gallery of plot convenience. She cries.

Then just as RK turns away, the flame in the lamp  before Mr Ganpati Bappa, WAS ( World Administrative Service) , in charge of the department of removing of obstacles, flickers. RK protects it with his hands. Madhu watches. And is v pleased that lo, her husband, on whom she spies without shame, is NOT an atheist! Yay! Normative evengelical religiosity FTW.

Cut to le grotte. RK doesn't bother to change, just plonks down beside his wife who is fingering her new weave. The hair on her head, gutter-minds!  She is smiling, and starts on Bappa. RK is irritation central.
Madhu, with no discretion whatsoever, spills the beans about her shameful spying. RK makes an adorable face, turns his back to her and goes to sleep. Sexily.

Madhu looks back over at him. So would I. So would we all. Just look at that bum. I would throw pennies at it at night if it were presented to me at such an attractive angle. To see them bounce off. There could even be some petting. Perhaps a little  stroking...

Morning!

What's green and beige with a psychedelic  pattern outlawed in 55 countries and is a universal offense against good taste? Lo! It is Bittu's shirt. Bittu is being threatened again. Sikki, in a not at all obvious plot anvil ( and I AM being sarcastic) asks whether he is being threatened. Bittu goes upstairs after thanking the gods he got a hotkey for the police commissioner's number.

Madhu is wearing something which resembles armour crafted from metal more than mere fabric. She is trying to make kheer for the bhog. Vampy vamp from Vampshire is chided by her MIL not to repeat the gastronomic innovation she tried with the modaks. I think Radhaji is a smart cookie. No wonder  she bagged Im the Dim.

Let me just point out that in the Makeup Wars, D saw Trishna's eyeshadow offensive yesterday and has truly brought her A game on. Her eyelids resemble a warzone where the kajal fought to the death with black eyeshadow. Several mascara bottles died in the skirmish, ably supported by a dozen fake eyelashes. We shall all mourn their passing.

Madhu in the kitchen. Darkness falls. It is the End of Days. With this  kind of dragging plottage and horrendous writing, they got that right.

Radhaji sings her litany of staff names, Munna, Patil, random female. Random female appears and says chief asked all the fuses except for his room to be taken out.

Sikki and kukku make hay by drinking. 

And today the Madhubala script got switched with Big Brother( Boss in India). Salman Khan saunters down and says that today's task is to complete the kheer cooking without gas or electricity.RK makes a good SK. But he makes a good everything,  I guess. O my scrumptious dumpling of eternal delight, you light up even this dismal rag of a show.

Madhu is unfazed. She takes the kheer stuff outside to where Bappa, WAS, is sitting in state.

No! Yes. She will try to cook the kheer in the flame of a dozen  dias? That is some full-pn  bad 80s devotional film referencing. On roids.

Sallu won't let her. She lights, he blows. And not even in a good way.
Madhu gets tired of the blowing(idiot) and asks him why he's so bothered.
As someone wise once said, dear Madhu, repetition even from your pretty lips, is tedious. But RK can repeat whatever  he likes whenever he likes. Normal rules don't apply to such hotness.

Madhu reveals her own life story. Everybody is aghast. FQ may have teared up a little bit. And then what do the Wriiters do? In the worst bit of writing in the history of the world, and I am including the Houseful scripts in the reckoning, they end not on the pathos of that, but on the screwed up bit of paper M is carrying aound tied in her pallu. Just slay me now. No mockery can be mocking enough.

Ooh! Big denouement!

It is a bill for veg seekh kebab. Not even from Raisbhai. From 'the Orange'. No meaty delights were harmed in the making of this week's episodes.

FQ just wanna weep.

Edited by Foucaults-qalam - 05 October 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

miapaipnilu147mystery_divaNietzschewritergrl1992tv123456johnnyluckyPreetDSiMi81V4o9DovesViewvaani21redeye2012xXxNoreen786xXxlatekatebhakti2applenpeachestibs09ShazzieSanthu.The.KingSiri22Monami_50ForeverForUAngeloScuro0-SD-0maria090rahmona_paksweswan20Rk-the-baazigarlevernecarisma2-Jwalamukhi-The.Lannister-PoisonIvy-Shedevil25.JealousBasher.leelaa9undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FQNama: Brokedown Mountain" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Santhu.The.King

IF-Dazzler

Santhu.The.King

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
res

Sorry i forgot to unres Tongue

Edited by santhosh_banda - 31 October 2012 at 8:10am

undisclosed

IF-Addictz

undisclosed

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

res for serious consideration...Geek

mountain monster

Troy Cummings

Edited by undisclosed - 05 October 2012 at 11:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi81Foucaults-qalam0-SD-0rahmona_paksweThe.Lannister

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
so i was right...madhu did plan to cook the kheer on a dozen diyasD'ohhmm...what can i say about this one...chodo jaane doSleepy

the only thing worth talking about was RKs frustration. VD did a fab job there. when RK was screaming at the top of his voice one thing became clear, RK wants God to prove his existence. he wants God to do something for a change so that he can once again start believing in him. this childish insistence that God prove himself was kinda painful yet sweet.

the other childish thing of switching off the electricity & gas was just plain stupidDead next they will show him sticking a chewing gum in madhus hair so that he can fight with herD'ohsomething mature plz!!!

Edited by iolahardy - 05 October 2012 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

writergrl1992SiMi81latekateFoucaults-qalam0-SD-0maria090rahmona_pakswe

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Badly need to read your post.

After the high voltage drama... No no not the episode but on another forum (IPK)

I really need some light hearted post.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi81Foucaults-qalam0-SD-0

Foucaults-qalam

Goldie

Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Updated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Foucaults-qalam

Goldie

Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

res for serious consideration...Geek

mountain monster

Troy Cummings

I am weeping. And not even on the inside.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0undisclosed

Foucaults-qalam

Goldie

Foucaults-qalam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Badly need to read your post.

After the high voltage drama... No no not the episode but on another forum (IPK)

I really need some light hearted post.

Spill, spill!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.