Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

OMG  few people are here so so angry as if..Siddhi Killed Kunal.ROFL.
Any ways Mah OPinion is...

LOL and siddhi fans react same way when Kunal or seema or anyone says a single word abt siddhi , yahan to phir bhi slap hai 

double standards of some ppl Wink

just wait and watch if she slapped him then we will make sure she will also get a slap then i will see if u will be laughing Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSi.am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 9)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

OMG  few people are here so so angry as if..Siddhi Killed Kunal.ROFL.
Any ways Mah OPinion is...
I m very happy atlast this so called Dumbo Medalist Kunal got a Tight one on his face...I cannot stand such hypocrites..He never ever tried to found out in these 9 years that Why Siddhi Lefft him..why she herself took the balme and stayed in jail..no..THis GUy KUnal has more belief in What Richa siad..lolz..huh..I dont get how can sucha guy..who flaunts that i m married to Vaampy Richa and then expect that Siddhi shud not marry Abhay...huh...And how can Siddhi ever try to kill theri Baby..KUnal accepted wat that Richa and some Oldie Nurse said..Thats it..

It was due since he dragged Anand's name when accusing Siddhi's character. He should have got atleat 10 slaps till now from many people and from Siddhi Max. Siddhi does not need to give proof of her character certificate. 

Abhay is Siddhi's friend and friends hug each other, put medicine on hands when burnt etc. If i get burnt and my friend does not help me than he/she is not my true friend. 

Kunal hugged Siddhi when they were friends, he hugged richa when he was married with Siddhi.

And in Diwan office everyone will question Kunal's character coz Rakesh saw kunal and knows he is married man and he was in Siddhi's cabin. People are getting hyper here and are comparing siddhi with any XYZ coz of frustration LOL. some of the comments are really hillarious 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soaplover1i.amarabicaAnkitaKaran-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-

Murali28

Goldie

Murali28

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
for changing slot not necesssary to slap kunal...though u sacrifices allot siiddi  ..but  u/none  dnt deserve to slap kunal...

y some one says kunal never went to siddi whn she was in jail...he went thn siddi broke the relation...

he went for baby...thn with out meeting siddi ...richa played a game...all the proof infront of eyes...

siddi told infront of every body kunal killed rohit...he want to break the relation...she needs money.power etc...now she is want to kill the child cvs make all these ...wat can kunal do...
kunal didnt marry to richa na...

Edited by Murali28 - 07 October 2012 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
A friendly reminder that you avoid posting instigating remarks. Expressing your dislike towards a character is fine but please do it in a manner that that is not abusive. You woudln't want certain things written aboout your favourite, so please consider the same when writing against others.

This thread will be closely monitored by the Devt Team. Any further violations can result in serious consequences.

Thanks,
Parichay Devt Team

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipikaAnkitaKaranTheBhaialiya_begh-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Gur , can you please clarify that one thing for me as I am noticing in the forum lately.

Are members allowed to criticize members for their opinion on certain cast. I have seen remarks like {all those people criticizeing kunal have not watched any daily soap}

Also comments like (members are biased towards kunal or siddhi)

If we don't agree than we can say I don't agree with the opinion but questioning the opinions of others will start fights.

Please clarify.

A topic was opened last week when siddhi had accused kunal of using richas money and in that memebers were criticized of their biased behaviour. How do we judge biased behaviour?

Edited by snmalik4 - 07 October 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
So Siddhi Bhakts has reported this thread ...as expected ROFL

don't worry guys,  u guys also won't be allowed to say a word abt Kunal frm now and  the day he will Slap this lady 

be ready for the Monday guys ... report the threads as many as u can do 
@ Gur - i m sure u have chked akki's instigating comments too Wink

@gur when u will find any Abusive word in my post do ban me Tongue

I can say things abt a TV show character based on what that character is doing in a show 

plz make some ppl understand these r not real characters

this forum is in this situation bcz of this only ... one grp started it and other is behaving the same way Wink ... they shldn't have any problem right ????  

and based on the reporting u can understand how i m being a soft target for some Wink

and also plz do clarify if those reports shld be considered Valid which r done just bcz one member is expressing his/her views abt a character ???? 

a character is gonna slap another character and we r against it and questioning the behavior of that character , its the anger towards that character... towards the CV's ... hows its against any rule ????? is that character a real person ?????? 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 07 October 2012 at 6:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Murali28aliya_begh

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

So Siddhi Bhakts has reported this thread ...as expected ROFL

don't worry guys,  u guys also won't be allowed to say a word abt Kunal frm now and  the day he will Slap this lady 

be ready for the Monday guys ... report the threads as many as u can do 
@ Gur - i m sure u have chked akki's instigating comments too Wink

@gur when u will find any Abusive word in my post do ban me Tongue

I can say things abt a TV show character based on what that character is doing in a show 

plz make some ppl understand these r not real characters

this forum is in this situation bcz of this only ... one grp started it and other is behaving the same way Wink ... they shldn't have any problem right ????  

and based on the reporting u can understand how i m being a soft target for some Wink

and also plz do clarify if those reports shld be considered Valid which r done just bcz one member is expressing his/her views abt a character ???? 

a character is gonna slap another character and we r against it and questioning the behavior of that character , its the anger towards that character... towards the CV's ... hows its against any rule ????? is that character a real person ?????? 
LOLLOLthnx a lot dear for mentioning me in ur comment..So wat if a charcter is slapping another.one..i think it is nothiing wrong..If a man questions Girls character then the girl deffo has a right to slap that man..wait t wait i wanna clarify dear,.,In the scene iTs Siddhi slapping KUnal and not Sameer Soni.Sir.okay ...Tongue...KUnal has no right to question Siddhis character..Did he try to find out where the hell was her wife in 9years.?.No ..Did he met her during her pregncncy days..?...NO...Did he ever try to find out the changed behaviour of Siddhi..??NO...Then he has no right to interfere in Siddhis Life now..As such he is flaunting his married Status with Witcha...So theres no question abt itShocked

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged

LOLLOLthnx a lot dear for mentioning me in ur comment..So wat if a charcter is slapping another.one..i think it is nothiing wrong..If a man questions Girls character then the girl deffo has a right to slap that man..wait t wait i wanna clarify dear,.,In the scene iTs Siddhi slapping KUnal and not Sameer Soni.Sir.okay ...Tongue...KUnal has no right to question Siddhis character..Did he try to find out where the hell was her wife in 9years.?.No ..Did he met her during her pregncncy days..?...NO...Did he ever try to find out the changed behaviour of Siddhi..??NO...Then he has no right to interfere in Siddhis Life now..As such he is flaunting his married Status with Witcha...So theres no question abt itShocked

yes dear so when someone bash siddhi its siddhi bashing not Keerti Bashing Wink... it was all started bcz of siddhi only ... when ppl started getting confused between siddhi and Keerti and when Siddhi bashing was not allowed how can we let kunal bashing allow ??? Wink ... we very well know Kunal is not Samir but to make other understand that siddhi is not Keerti one also has to follow the Same path ... Wink

yes i mentioned ur name in my comment so whats wrong ???? it it banned??? did i abuse u ? did I use foul language ????? Ermm

Edited by TheRowdiest - 08 October 2012 at 10:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top