Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

You would be surprised to know that Once Upon a Time I was a huge SiNal fanLOLLOL Used to always defend Siddhi so much against Richa, but since Gaurav EMA and Rohit murder case, I can't stand Siddhi's character. Still I was supporting this couple to reunite, but with current display of behavior from Siddhi has me rethinking my decision LOL You are right, now I really don't care who marries who as long as I get to see my Kunal Embarrassed There has been so much drama related t their reunion that I am fed up to the extent that I don't care anymore If Kunal marries Richa or Siddhi marries AbahyLOL  

@ red: rani,  kunal says he is married to richa with siddhi n siddhi thinks kunal is married to richa but both do office romance , so cvs completed EMA by leads now u want cvs to   head to next milestone  i.e dostana Shocked LOL  don't confuse cvs tat viewers are wanting this next WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i.am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 8)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soaplover1

Groupbie

soaplover1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
What if the slap is from Rakesh... The guy who was beaten by Kunal , who was waiting for an opportunity to take his revenge. Because siddhi's scene and the sound of the slap were not in continuity .

Edited by soaplover1 - 05 October 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhrainbowgirl

sarah_singh

sarah_singh

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rush2220

KC had never said he loved her, Sid had just a few hrs ago seen KC in the arms of R saying I love you. KC never said to her that he was under the influence of alcohol or anyhing else still she slept with the manShockedDead why??what kind of woman does that????( a woman wont be comfortable doing that unless she has solid proof that he was in another woman's arms due to being drugged, be it boyfriend or husband)  KC has been accused of using her for his physical needs, I think she used him too for the same purpose. 

Rush the whole above paragraph is applaud worthyClap

But you really had me in splits with your comments in redROFLROFLROFL

We still see Siddhi more agrresive in that manner than Kunal, she is the one who goes over and kisses him all over LOL lets him corner her LOL Let's him button her blouse LOL invites him in her bedroon to change ShockedLOL she is the one who is popular as Abahy's setting in the office and she is the one slapping KunaLOLLOL Joke of the century LOLLOL

Looks like Kunal Chopra does nothing wrong & Siddhi is the one who encourages a helpless MARRIED man to  do all these things. ROFLROFLAre you saying he has no will power, morals or ability to decide & do anything himself hes totally manipulated into everything he says & does
WOW what Nari shakti --- that also by a woman who is considered by a bunch of some office perverts to be Abhays setting?????  applaud worthyClap

Now what I think is Joke of the century is :
1 When a MAN forgets he did not sign his divorce papers or remembers who his legally wedded wife is in public (that he needs to strain his brain to decide who to feed his birthday cake )
2. When a MAN (Because hes SCARED)lies to his wife/ex that he is married   to the woman who put her in jail & attempted to kill her twice --
3. When that man does everything to continue lying & flaunts that story as truth in the face of his legally wedded wife & his office staff without flinching yet he has the audacity to judge his wife's life without clarifying the facts with her. When he literally encourages his legally wedded wife to live in another persons house & doesnot have the GUTS to tell her you are my wife & your place is with me ---- then he goes one step further & accuses her of not being able to be faithful to anyone & makes her feel she nothing better than a cheap woman  - Which self respecting woman would not slap him for that ?? (thats if she actually did slap him)

What I find strangely funny is the number of people  who are so upset that KC was slapped & who are ready to degrade Siddhi in their anger --Is it because of they love for the actor which obscures they judgement of right & wrong or do they sincerely believe KC's  words & actions are right ??
Lets not forget that we as viewers have the ability to give an unbiased opinion of the characters based on all the facts so that our show has a positive impact on society -  In our male dominated society men get away with saying/doing whatever they want & its mostly the women who get to be labelled & spoken about by people.

At the end of the day I like SINAL & look forward to they reunion & I think both Sameer & Keerti are superb together ---

Edited by sarah_singh - 06 October 2012 at 5:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aishrupasichitsssSilamburainbowgirlAnkitaKaran-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
OMG  few people are here so so angry as if..Siddhi Killed Kunal.ROFL.
Any ways Mah OPinion is...
I m very happy atlast this so called Dumbo Medalist Kunal got a Tight one on his face...I cannot stand such hypocrites..He never ever tried to found out in these 9 years that Why Siddhi Lefft him..why she herself took the balme and stayed in jail..no..THis GUy KUnal has more belief in What Richa siad..lolz..huh..I dont get how can sucha guy..who flaunts that i m married to Vaampy Richa and then expect that Siddhi shud not marry Abhay...huh...And how can Siddhi ever try to kill theri Baby..KUnal accepted wat that Richa and some Oldie Nurse said..Thats it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156sarah_singhAnkitaKaranTheBhai

rupasi

rupasi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

KC had never said he loved her, Sid had just a few hrs ago seen KC in the arms of R saying I love you. KC never said to her that he was under the influence of alcohol or anyhing else still she slept with the manShockedDead why??what kind of woman does that????( a woman wont be comfortable doing that unless she has solid proof that he was in another woman's arms due to being drugged, be it boyfriend or husband)  KC has been accused of using her for his physical needs, I think she used him too for the same purpose. 

We still see Siddhi more agrresive in that manner than Kunal, she is the one who goes over and kisses him all over LOL lets him corner her LOL Let's him button her blouse LOL invites him in her bedroon to change ShockedLOL she is the one who is popular as Abahy's setting in the office and she is the one slapping KunaLOLLOL Joke of the century LOLLOL

Looks like Kunal Chopra does nothing wrong & Siddhi is the one who encourages a helpless MARRIED man to  do all these things. ROFLROFLAre you saying he has no will power, morals or ability to decide & do anything himself hes totally manipulated into everything he says & does
WOW what Nari shakti --- that also by a woman who is considered by a bunch of some office perverts to be Abhays setting?????  applaud worthyClap

1 When a MAN forgets he did not sign his divorce papers or remembers who his legally wedded wife is in public (that he needs to strain his brain to decide who to feed his birthday cake )
2. When a MAN (Because hes SCARED)lies to his wife/ex that he is married   to the woman who put her in jail & attempted to kill her twice --
3. When that man does everything to continue lying & flaunts that story as truth in the face of his legally wedded wife & his office staff without flinching yet he has the audacity to judge his wife's life without clarifying the facts with her. When he literally encourages his legally wedded wife to live in another persons house & doesnot have the GUTS to tell her you are my wife & your place is with me ---- then he goes one step further & accuses her of not being able to be faithful to anyone & makes her feel she nothing better than a cheap woman  - Which self respecting woman would not slap him for that ?? (thats if she actually did slap him)

What I find strangely funny is the number of people  who are so upset that KC was slapped & who are ready to degrade Siddhi in their anger --Is it because of they love for the actor which obscures they judgement of right & wrong or do they sincerely believe KC's  words & actions are right ??
Lets not forget that we as viewers have the ability to give an unbiased opinion of the characters based on all the facts so that our show has a positive impact on society -  In our male dominated society men get away with saying/doing whatever they want & its mostly the women who get to be labelled & spoken about by people.

At the end of the day I like SINAL & look forward to they reunion & I think both Sameer & Keerti are superb together ---

@sarah...one of the above post repliers has already declared that he/she is biased to  the characters and doesn't like the girl playing siddhi so i guess hatred towards siddhi's characters and various  post stems from that point of view only...bt most of us are true sianl lovers...

Edited by rupasi - 06 October 2012 at 6:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156sarah_singhAnkitaKaran-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupasi

Originally posted by sarah_singh

@sarah...one of the above post repliers has already declared that he/she is biased to  the characters and doesn't like the girl playing siddhi so i guess hatred towards siddhi's characters and various ridiculous post stems from that point of view only...bt most of us are true sianl lovers...
i agree wid u dear she has aredy declared that she donot like Siddhi...Shocked

rupasiAnkitaKaran

i.am

i.am

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
since kunal has admitted before siddhi that he is married to ritcha why is he interfering in her life...
It's her life.If she wants to live in her boss's house.It's her choice. We should also remember siddhi is living there only for anand. And once anand gets on the right track, she'll leave the house.
i admit siddhi is wrong in her approach towards diwans...but it doesn't mean she is characterless...

and the consummation night she believed kunal's words more than what she saw... she somewhere knew that kunal loved her even though kunal didn't told her.she respected him and loved him and so knew he could never cheat on her and if it's her mistake then it is her mistake...
I am not saying kunal is wrong but saying siddhi is characterless is wrong, she spilled hot coffee on him so to help him out she did it.
 i also love kunal to the core of my heart...
guys it is sinal that makes parichay...so we shouldn't fight among ourselves.

Edited by i.am - 06 October 2012 at 9:57am

vipraja26mochas156

superV

superV

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Well seriously speaking i don't want anybody to be slapped at this moment because both have done mistakes. Though i wouldn't mind if its Abhay being slapped. May be the article which was out a few days back stating that Siddhi takes Kunal's side in front of Abhay might come true.
And i wouldn't mind if both kunal and siddhi slap each other and kiss each other in the same place once they unite. but not now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top