Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

lolz...promos are misleading...It could be someone's thought or Abhay is there listening what Kunal had to say abt Siddhi and slapped Kunal...but it won't be Siddhi. 99.999999% sure :))))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

KC had never said he loved her, Sid had just a few hrs ago seen KC in the arms of R saying I love you. KC never said to her that he was under the influence of alcohol or anyhing else still she slept with the manShockedDead why??what kind of woman does that????( a woman wont be comfortable doing that unless she has solid proof that he was in another woman's arms due to being drugged, be it boyfriend or husband)  KC has been accused of using her for his physical needs, I think she used him too for the same purpose. 

Rush the whole above paragraph is applaud worthyClap

But you really had me in splits with your comments in redROFLROFLROFL

We still see Siddhi more agrresive in that manner than Kunal, she is the one who goes over and kisses him all over LOL lets him corner her LOL Let's him button her blouse LOL invites him in her bedroon to change ShockedLOL she is the one who is popular as Abahy's setting in the office and she is the one slapping Kunal LOLLOL Joke of the century LOLLOL

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Don't really care if Siddhi actually slaps Kunal or not but I guess after all that he said to her, she will definitely go on an say yes to Abhay when he proposes her now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

Don't really care if Siddhi actually slaps Kunal or not but I guess after all that he said to her, she will definitely go on an say yes to Abhay when he proposes her now.

There has been so much drama related to the leads getting married to other people that I am bound to say out of frustration that let them marry whoever they want and let the viewers live in peaceLOL

ashuS

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

There has been so much drama related to the leads getting married to other people that I am bound to say out of frustration that let them marry whoever they want and let the viewers live in peace

I'm surprised you say that Rani because since you don't really care much for Siddhi, I assumed you wouldn't really care much for Kunal Siddhi reunion either?

I'm personally hoping the kids come back and Anand Jr makes Richa so damn miserable that she runs away :P.

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

There has been so much drama related to the leads getting married to other people that I am bound to say out of frustration that let them marry whoever they want and let the viewers live in peace

I'm surprised you say that Rani because since you don't really care much for Siddhi, I assumed you wouldn't really care much for Kunal Siddhi reunion either?

I'm personally hoping the kids come back and Anand Jr makes Richa so damn miserable that she runs away :P.

You would be surprised to know that Once Upon a Time I was a huge SiNal fanLOLLOL Used to always defend Siddhi so much against Richa, but since Gaurav EMA and Rohit murder case, I can't stand Siddhi's character. Still I was supporting this couple to reunite, but with current display of behavior from Siddhi has me rethinking my decision LOL You are right, now I really don't care who marries who as long as I get to see my Kunal Embarrassed There has been so much drama related t their reunion that I am fed up to the extent that I don't care anymore If Kunal marries Richa or Siddhi marries AbahyLOL  

DeepShadow

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

ya it will be damn hilarious & interesting  to see tat kid making richa like character who can go to any extent  for her dreams fulfilled runaway LOL show goes to high next levelLOL

cvs succeeded only in protraying sinal chemistry .like only sinal chemistry, lets see which way they chose cvs uphill or downhill

DeepShadow

DeepShadow

Goldie

DeepShadow

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

You would be surprised to know that Once Upon a Time I was a huge SiNal fanLOLLOLUsed to always defend Siddhi so much against Richa, but since Gaurav EMA and Rohit murder case, I can't stand Siddhi's character. Still I was supporting this couple to reunite, but with current display ofbehaviorfrom Siddhi has me rethinking my decisionLOL

Ahh..I'm surprised!. Chalo, it is nice to know that you did like and defend Siddhi once upon a time..:P. I wish I had been on forum then.. Haha. I'm watching this show as long as Kunal Siddhi get together some day, I would have personally stopped watching this show ages ago because of the Rohit case crap but damn these two, I have to tolerate the show for them and just to see them together. Sigh... Just wish this marriage crap could be fast forwarded because no one is going to marry anyone anyways... Faltoo ka pakaenge for next few weeks now Sleepy

ashuS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top