Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by riachopra

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by riachopra

seriously aliya what theCensored!!
bt teh pre-cap wasnt clear they didnt showtheslap properly...these cv's are just playing haid n seek with us...first thethedreamsequencen now this!

If Siddhi actually slaps Kunal, she will be at big lossWink. Her character is already veryshadyand now with this, she is a gone case for me.
bt they havnt shown it clearly!!
just left us clueless for another 2 daysAngry...evil these cv's are!!
someone just posted slapping kuanl..i think even thats quite a possibility!! or even sulekha for that matter...i really hope its any two of them and not siddhi...i dnt want to see sinal like thisOuch</font>

don't want to SiNal or should I say Siddhi like this since Gaurav's EMA track ad Rohit murder track when Siddhi was doing long jump, high jumpdespiteof being 5 months old preggyROFL

There is no Sinal for me anymore, it's only and only KunalEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
thank god koi toh sach bolte hai yahaWink

yes its kunal that matters most...and that is why i am soo furious with this slap nonsense...irrespective of whoever does it...Ouch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 6)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

There is no Sinal for me anymore, it's only and only KunalEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
thank god koi toh sach bolte hai yahaWink[/QUOTE]

@ Red - I have always maintained that I only watch this show for Samir and Kunal and for no one else. There are some other characters that I also like such as Seema, there are some characters that I don't really care about, but there are few characters which I don't like such as Richa, Siddhi and now DiwansWink

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
well...i am not jumping into conclusions just by watching the silly precap...lets wait and watch...

according to me both kunal and siddhi needs a big tight slap for being the dumbest people in the world...

-Honey

Goldie

-Honey

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
siddhi should not have slapped kunal... the woman who spent 9 yrs in jail for her husband is slapping him only and that too on not that big issue(as per my knowledge). doesnt make sense at all...

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Honey

siddhi should not have slapped kunal... the woman who spent 9 yrs in jail for her husband is slapping him only and that too on not that big issue(as per my knowledge). doesnt make sense at all...

Kunal will be ashamed of himself when he will know the truth and he will go in the bathroom and cry like he did after consummation night.

Kunal accused Siddhi and dragged his dead brother Anand. When he will know the truth he would not be able to look into his own eyes and will be ashamed of himself.

Kunal have crossed his lilmits on many accoations before and PreCap scene looks like he will cross his limits again and will rightly deserve a slap. Even if its a dream it will good for him to get a slap in his dream.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

I know honey Unless CVS are trying to degrade Siddhi's character even furtherShocked

They have already tagged her as Abahy's setting (Mistress) and now thisShocked, how much more her character can be degraded/disgraced?  Well, I am happy this time it's and not Kunal, but Siddhi who CVs are doing the honors of butchering WinkLOL

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

Kunal will be ashamed of himself when he will know the truth and he will go in the bathroom and cry like he did after consummation night.

Kunal accused Siddhi and dragged his dead brother Anand. When he will know the truth he would not be able to look into his own eyes and will be ashamed of himself.

Kunal have crossed his lilmits on many accoations before and PreCap scene looks like he will cross his limits again and will rightly deserve a slap. Even if its a dream it will good for him to get a slap in his dream.

Salman i am ok with your other points but this one point i am not very sure, I actually am glad of the fact that KC went in the bathroom and repented/cried after the C night. I did not see Sidhi doing any such thing. I would have liked Sid to repent too. KC had never said he loved her, Sid had just a few hrs ago seen KC in the arms of R saying I love you. KC never said to her that he was under the influence of alcohol or anyhing else still she slept with the manShockedDead why??what kind of woman does that????( a woman wont be comfortable doing that unless she has solid proof that he was in another woman's arms due to being drugged, be it boyfriend or husband)  KC has been accused of using her for his physical needs, I think she used him too for the same purpose. even now she only seems to think of KC, a married man acc to her, takes him to her bedroom to change his shirt,Dead in KC/Rs bedroom (acc to herDead) she not once thought of her kid, this is where she had conceived them, any mother would think of her dead child and esp if the so called murderer is in front of her instead she is taking orders from RDeadand more concerned about Kunals stupid shirtAngry I hope along with KC she is ashamed too. But then it is asking too much from the CVsOuch

Edited by Rush2220 - 05 October 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS-Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
cvs succeeded in protraying only sinal chemistry, rest like kunal's parichay n exploring beautiful story of sinal n all fall flat Thumbs Down

Post Reply New Post

Go to top