Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
seriously aliya what the Censored!!
bt teh pre-cap wasnt clear they didnt show the slap properly...these cv's are just playing haid n seek with us...first the the dream sequence n now this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

yaaar don't get so worried I think the conversation will really go Vader between these two and again kunnu ji might utter crap about siddhi character like forest Anand next me now abhay kinds and siddhi might have slapped or so...

coz according to the promo abhay askIng kunal that he wanna propose ands on kunal words n behavior was so tending towards siddhi so it would be a twist fIlled epIsode for the upcoming episodes Btween these two

so think positive dudes

She also talked crapped about Kunal yesterday about him marrying Richa for money and all, he didn't slap her, what gives her the right to slap him that too when she goes and kisses him all over and lets him be intimate with her in the office alone, lets him button herblouse. She will force him to say that he still loves her, but if he says something, she slaps him, what a double standard. Don't like it at all.Sorry Shree, can't be positive after seeing what I saw.

I know dear thIs it's something we can't buy but let's wait and watch what crap has led them to that irritating conversation on top of all these even I would say she shouldn't have slapped him lets c

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riachopra

bt teh pre-cap wasnt clear they didnt show the slap properly...these cv's are just playing haid n seek with us...first the the dream sequence n now this!

If Siddhi actually slaps Kunal, she will be at big lossWink. Her character is already very shady and now with this, she is a gone case for me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSMusiqueloveraliya_begh

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

If Siddhi actually slaps Kunal, she will be at big lossWink. Her character is already very shady and now with this, she is a gone case for me. 
bt they havnt shown it clearly!!
 just left us clueless for another 2 daysAngry...evil these cv's are!!
someone just posted slapping kuanl..i think even thats quite a possibility!! or even sulekha for that matter...i really hope its any two of them and not siddhi...i dnt want to see sinal like thisOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloveraliya_begh-Rani

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

seriously aliya what theCensored!!
bt teh pre-cap wasnt clear they didnt showtheslap properly...these cv's are just playing haid n seek with us...first thethedreamsequencen now this!

If Siddhi actually slaps Kunal, she will be at big lossWink. Her character is already veryshadyand now with this, she is a gone case for me.
someone just posted slapping kuanl..i think even thats quite a possibility!! or even sulekha for that matter...i really hope its any two of them and not siddhi...i dnt want to see sinal like thisOuch
god knows cv aur kitna girengeAngry

ria60-Rani

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

bt teh pre-cap wasnt clear they didnt showtheslap properly...these cv's are just playing haid n seek with us...first thethedreamsequencen now this!

If Siddhi actually slaps Kunal, she will be at big lossWink. Her character is already veryshadyand now with this, she is a gone case for me.
god knows cv aur kitna girengeAngry

this time slot change has driven them crazy!!
doing all sorts of wierd thingAngry

aliya_begh-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

don't want to SiNal or should I say Siddhi like this since Gaurav's EMA track ad Rohit murder track when Siddhi was doing long jump, high jump despite of being 5 months old preggyROFL

There is no Sinal for me anymore, it's only and only KunalEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

ria60aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

someone just posted slapping kuanl..i think even thats quite a possibility!! or even sulekha for that matter...i really hope its any two of them and not siddhi...i dnt want to see sinal like thisOuch</font>

don't want to SiNal or should I say Siddhi like this since Gaurav's EMA track ad Rohit murder track when Siddhi was doing long jump, high jumpdespiteof being 5 months old preggyROFL

There is no Sinal for me anymore, it's only and only KunalEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
thank god koi toh sach bolte hai yahaWink

ria60-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top