Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 4)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

If she slapped him for Abhay then I would want her to marry him, she doesn't deserve KunalD'oh
agree...let kc marry richa now..enough of her mahaantaAngry[/QUOTE]

Me too now I want Kunal to say yes to Richa, Siddhi can live very happily with Mommy and Beta DROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

yaaar don't get so worried I think the conversation will really go Vader between these two and again kunnu ji might utter crap about siddhi character like forest Anand next me now abhay kinds and siddhi might have slapped or so...

coz according to the promo abhay askIng kunal that he wanna propose ands on kunal words n behavior was so tending towards siddhi so it would be a twist fIlled epIsode for the upcoming episodes Btween these two

so think positive dudes

She also talked crapped about Kunal yesterday about him marrying Richa for money and all, he didn't slap her, what gives her the right to slap him that too when she goes and kisses him all over and lets him be intimate with her in the office alone, lets him button her blouse. She will force him to say that he still loves her, but if he says something, she slaps him, what a double standard. Don't like it at allSilly.

Sorry Shree, can't be positive after seeing what I saw.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

karthi173 IF-Rockerz
karthi173
karthi173

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

i dont think it is a dream.. because it does not fit in as a dream ..
Sidhi will never dream of Slapping Kunal and Kunnu will never dream of insulting her ...and Richa wont dream of SINAL..

and I have got a different take about the scene..

Remember Last time when Kunal crossed his limits  and insulted their C-night ..Sidhi pushed him and that push later turned out to be good for SINAL, Kunal realized his mistake , helped her so that she could fight his case , (the scene at thakaral mansion) and their relation started to  improve..
 here again this slap of her does at least , i hope clear his MU about her relation with Abhey  and their relation might take a positive turn .. Kunal always needs a push , sure not a slap but having said I hope and wish this slap would eventually help in clearing some MIUs..

ya chances are there padmini...remember mon promo scene...Confused
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

i dont think it is a dream.. because it does not fit in as a dream ..
Sidhi will never dream of Slapping Kunal and Kunnu will never dream of insulting her ...and Richa wont dream of SINAL..

and I have got a different take about the scene..

Remember Last time when Kunal crossed his limits  and insulted their C-night ..Sidhi pushed him and that push later turned out to be good for SINAL, Kunal realized his mistake , helped her so that she could fight his case , (the scene at thakaral mansion) and their relation started to  improve..
 here again this slap of her does at least , i hope clear his MU about her relation with Abhey  and their relation might take a positive turn .. Kunal always needs a push , sure not a slap but having said I hope and wish this slap would eventually help in clearing some MIUs..

Sorry Padmini, I disagree, siddhi has no right to slap Kunal. 

@ Red - Siddhi clearing any MUsROFL Joke of the centuryROFL She is queen of creating MUs not clearing them. Her motto will remain the same as it always has been "Mai Chup Rahoongi"D'ohSilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSaliya_begh

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

ROFL i am sorry, i am laughing so bad, i remember i had said one time that if KC insults her (character ke upar) she sud slap him aur kaar diya ROFL

but i stand by that even today, KC has told her that he is married, so now he has no right over her ab woh ek saath ho ya anek ke, he has no right to say anything to her and vice versa. my POV Big smile
I also Could not stopped at laughing as well ROFL. This Slap was Long Over due, Kunal have accused Siddhi's character time and played with her feelings all the time. When he dragged Anand's name this slap was long over due then. I seriously hope this should not be a dream sequence.

Kunal was close to slapping Siddhi as well when he was stranded at the Airport during EMA. But that was Siddhi trying to save Seema from that Lolly. I had commented as well that Kunal might slap Siddhi in the next episode.

Anyways this slap to Kunal is long overdue as by seeing Precap i can imagine Kunal saying something about Siddhi's character. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soaplover1rainbowgirl

aliya_begh IF-Sizzlerz
aliya_begh
aliya_begh

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

If she slapped him for Abhay then I would want her to marry him, she doesn't deserve KunalD'oh
agree...let kc marry richa now..enough of her mahaantaAngry

Me too now I want Kunal to say yes to Richa, Siddhi can live veryhappilywith Mommy and Beta DROFL
[/QUOTE]ab mujhe siddhi se koi matlab nahi..swayamwar kare ya baag jaye abhay ke saatLOL
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

ab mujhe siddhi se koi matlab nahi..swayamwar kare ya baag jaye abhay ke saatLOL

Yeah, Siddhi chahe swayamver kare ya raas rachaye, who cares, I want him to marry Richa and be happily ever afterEmbarrassed

Want to add one more thing, this is just the beginning Siddhi, today Kunal has said it and tomorrow the whole world will say it. Her character is very questionable, she shouldn't give anyone the opportunity to point fingers at her character, but she is living like Abahy's mistress and people will question it. Not saying she is his mistress, but people will assume her to be Abahy's mistress just like the other guy in the office called her Abahy's settingWinkWink
shweta_r IF-Stunnerz
shweta_r
shweta_r

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i too did not expect or like the fact that Kunal is getting hit by anyone... But I am sure if it happens in real it will lead to either one of them blurting out the truth and it will probably come from Siddhi. She is a hiding a mountain of information and MU inside her... She better speak up!!! Better late than never!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSTheBhaiRush2220

Go to top