Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 3)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by shweta_r

This is for the slot change!!!

What? They are going to have Kunal slapped for the slot change? I don't like this at all, it better be a dream or something. OR there should be a very strong reason for it or else Censored

@bold:::i dont think it is dream yaar...Crybcz already they showed richa dream scene today...

ya strong reason is must...if she is slapped for abhay,,,,,then i wont convince...really felt bad for this...

If she slapped him for Abhay then I would want her to marry him, she doesn't deserve KunalD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173shweta_r

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rush2220

ROFL i am sorry, i am laughing so bad, i remember i had said one time that if KC insults her (character ke upar) she sud slap him aur kaar diya ROFL

but i stand by that even today, KC has told her that he is married, so now he has no right over her ab woh ek saath ho ya anek ke, he has no right to say anything to her and vice versa. my POV Big smile

But that doesn't give her the right to slap himSilly. Should he have slapped her when she came and started to kiss him and all? 

well why not, equality ka zamana hai, What's good for the goose is good for the gander as well.ROFL but tab bawaal mach jayega 'aurat pe haath uthaya'LOL

aliya_begh-Rani

aliya_begh IF-Sizzlerz
aliya_begh
aliya_begh

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by karthi173

Originally posted by shweta_r

This is for the slot change!!!

What? They are going to have Kunal slapped for the slot change? I don't like this at all, it better be a dream or something. OR there should be a very strong reason for it or elseCensored

@bold:::i dont think it is dream yaar...Crybcz already they showed richa dream scene today...

ya strong reason is must...if she is slapped for abhay,,,,,then i wont convince...really felt bad for this...

If she slapped him for Abhay then I would want her to marry him, she doesn't deserve KunalD'oh
agree...let kc marry richa now..enough of her mahaantaAngry

karthi173-Rani

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

yaaar don't get so worried I think the conversation will really go Vader between these two and again kunnu ji might utter crap about siddhi character like forest Anand next me now abhay kinds and siddhi might have slapped or so...

coz according to the promo abhay askIng kunal that he wanna propose ands on kunal words n behavior was so tending towards siddhi so it would be a twist fIlled epIsode for the upcoming episodes Btween these two

so think positive dudes
mochas156 Senior Member
mochas156
mochas156

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Really hate the CVs for showing this. First yesterday's precap which was not true and now this ... Was the slap necessary so Kunal could say yes to Richa ? .. I don't want to think about it ... I am really saddened and disgusted and more with myself for watching this show ...

Hope it's only a dream again which is not likely ...

Edited by mochas156 - 05 October 2012 at 11:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i dont think it is a dream.. because it does not fit in as a dream ..
Sidhi will never dream of Slapping Kunal and Kunnu will never dream of insulting her ...and Richa wont dream of SINAL..

and I have got a different take about the scene..

Remember Last time when Kunal crossed his limits  and insulted their C-night ..Sidhi pushed him and that push later turned out to be good for SINAL, Kunal realized his mistake , helped her so that she could fight his case , (the scene at thakaral mansion) and their relation started to  improve..
 here again this slap of her does at least , i hope clear his MU about her relation with Abhey  and their relation might take a positive turn .. Kunal always needs a push , sure not a slap but having said I hope and wish this slap would eventually help in clearing some MIUs..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paradigmMusiqueloverkarthi173kalpanaRaliya_beghshweta_r

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

ROFL i am sorry, i am laughing so bad, i remember i had said one time that if KC insults her (character ke upar) she sud slap him aur kaar diya ROFL

but i stand by that even today, KC has told her that he is married, so now he has no right over her ab woh ek saath ho ya anek ke, he has no right to say anything to her and vice versa. my POV Big smile

But that doesn't give her the right to slap himSilly. Should he have slapped her when she came and started to kiss him and all? 

well why not, equality ka zamana hai, What's good for the goose is good for the gander as well.ROFL but tab bawaal mach jayega 'aurat pe haath uthaya'LOL

Aurat aadami ke saath kuch bhi kar le, rape ka jhoota ilzam laga de, slap kar de, but she is still greatClap

Richa is still a woman how dare Kunal slapped her even though she accused him of false rape, Siddhi is still great because how dare Kunal tell her who she is, but Siddhi can say or do anything and get applauded for itClap

She can come and kiss him all over and it's fine, but how dare he say anything about her, she will slap him hard what theCensored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

aliya_begh IF-Sizzlerz
aliya_begh
aliya_begh

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by myra_3490

this is absolutely disgusting however angry she wud hav been she should not hav slapped him ... i'm shocked

You will see she would slap him for doing something good for her, but as always, she will misunderstand him and slap him. This is not done, Siddhi toh badi seedhi-sadhi hai, kind hearted hai, kisi ko taqleef nahi de sakati hai, but she can slap Kunal, great going ladyD'ohThumbs Down
ideal EK bahuAngrywah kya patni dharam haiLOL

Go to top