Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

ROFL i am sorry, i am laughing so bad, i remember i had said one time that if KC insults her (character ke upar) she sud slap him aur kaar diya ROFL

but i stand by that even today, KC has told her that he is married, so now he has no right over her ab woh ek saath ho ya anek ke, he has no right to say anything to her and vice versa. my POV Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soaplover1TheBhairainbowgirlshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Originally posted by d.padmini

Sidhi back to her slapping ways  .. but this time its kunnu at  the receiving end...god totally shocking ...

i hope she clears his MU regarding her and Abhey ..after that ...
otherwise it will definitely  end up with  a drunk Kunal in the vamp's lap ..

But this time I won't blame Kunal for it, it's Siddhi who is blameSilly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Enough of this non-sense,i'm gng to quit d showAngryab hadd hogayi yaarAngrycvs pagal hogaye kya?Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuS-Rani

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by shweta_r

This is for the slot change!!!

What? They are going to have Kunal slapped for the slot change? I don't like this at all, it better be a dream or something. OR there should be a very strong reason for it or else Censored

@bold:::i dont think it is dream yaar...Crybcz already they showed richa dream scene today...

ya strong reason is must...if she is slapped for abhay,,,,,then i wont convince...really felt bad for this...

-Rani

myra_3490

myra_3490

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by myra_3490

this is absolutely disgusting however angry she wud hav been she should not hav slapped him ... i'm shocked

You will see she would slap him for doing something good for her, but as always, she will misunderstand him and slap him. This is not done, Siddhi toh badi seedhi-sadhi hai, kind hearted hai, kisi ko taqleef nahi de sakati hai, but she can slap Kunal, great going ladyD'ohThumbs Down

i dont kno whether she slapped him for good or bad i just kno one thing that its wrong n cvs this is heights of non sense ...

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

ROFL i am sorry, i am laughing so bad, i remember i had said one time that if KC insults her (character ke upar) she sud slap him aur kaar diya ROFL

but i stand by that even today, KC has told her that he is married, so now he has no right over her ab woh ek saath ho ya anek ke, he has no right to say anything to her and vice versa. my POV Big smile

But that doesn't give her the right to slap himSilly. Should he have slapped her when she came and started to kiss him and all? 

cooldipika

Goldie

cooldipika

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
its just a dream guyz ..relax ..siddhi will never slap kunal...i can gurantee this ..its only to keep us glued ..they dint even show her slapping him ...only the noice was heard ..chill everyone ..dont jump to conclusions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123shweta_r

mochas156

mochas156

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Sorry same post ...

Edited by mochas156 - 05 October 2012 at 11:04am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top