Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't really care if Siddhi actually slaps Kunal or not but I guess after all that he said to her, she will definitely go on an say yes to Abhay when he proposes her now.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

Don't really care if Siddhi actually slaps Kunal or not but I guess after all that he said to her, she will definitely go on an say yes to Abhay when he proposes her now.

There has been so much drama related to the leads getting married to other people that I am bound to say out of frustration that let them marry whoever they want and let the viewers live in peaceπŸ˜†
StrangeStories thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

There has been so much drama related to the leads getting married to other people that I am bound to say out of frustration that let them marry whoever they want and let the viewers live in peace

I'm surprised you say that Rani because since you don't really care much for Siddhi, I assumed you wouldn't really care much for Kunal Siddhi reunion either?

I'm personally hoping the kids come back and Anand Jr makes Richa so damn miserable that she runs away :P.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I'm surprised you say that Rani because since you don't really care much for Siddhi, I assumed you wouldn't really care much for Kunal Siddhi reunion either?

I'm personally hoping the kids come back and Anand Jr makes Richa so damn miserable that she runs away :P.

You would be surprised to know that Once Upon a Time I was a huge SiNal fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Used to always defend Siddhi so much against Richa, but since Gaurav EMA and Rohit murder case, I can't stand Siddhi's character. Still I was supporting this couple to reunite, but with current display of behavior from Siddhi has me rethinking my decision πŸ˜† You are right, now I really don't care who marries who as long as I get to see my Kunal πŸ˜³ There has been so much drama related t their reunion that I am fed up to the extent that I don't care anymore If Kunal marries Richa or Siddhi marries AbahyπŸ˜†  
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

ya it will be damn hilarious & interesting  to see tat kid making richa like character who can go to any extent  for her dreams fulfilled runaway πŸ˜† show goes to high next levelπŸ˜†

cvs succeeded only in protraying sinal chemistry .like only sinal chemistry, lets see which way they chose cvs uphill or downhill

StrangeStories thumbnail

You would be surprised to know that Once Upon a Time I was a huge SiNal fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Used to always defend Siddhi so much against Richa, but since Gaurav EMA and Rohit murder case, I can't stand Siddhi's character. Still I was supporting this couple to reunite, but with current display ofbehaviorfrom Siddhi has me rethinking my decisionπŸ˜†

Ahh..I'm surprised!. Chalo, it is nice to know that you did like and defend Siddhi once upon a time..:P. I wish I had been on forum then.. Haha. I'm watching this show as long as Kunal Siddhi get together some day, I would have personally stopped watching this show ages ago because of the Rohit case crap but damn these two, I have to tolerate the show for them and just to see them together. Sigh... Just wish this marriage crap could be fast forwarded because no one is going to marry anyone anyways... Faltoo ka pakaenge for next few weeks now πŸ₯±
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

You would be surprised to know that Once Upon a Time I was a huge SiNal fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Used to always defend Siddhi so much against Richa, but since Gaurav EMA and Rohit murder case, I can't stand Siddhi's character. Still I was supporting this couple to reunite, but with current display of behavior from Siddhi has me rethinking my decision πŸ˜† You are right, now I really don't care who marries who as long as I get to see my Kunal πŸ˜³ There has been so much drama related t their reunion that I am fed up to the extent that I don't care anymore If Kunal marries Richa or Siddhi marries AbahyπŸ˜†  

@ red: rani,  kunal says he is married to richa with siddhi n siddhi thinks kunal is married to richa but both do office romance , so cvs completed EMA by leads now u want cvs to   head to next milestone  i.e dostana 😲 πŸ˜†  don't confuse cvs tat viewers are wanting this next πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
soaplover1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What if the slap is from Rakesh... The guy who was beaten by Kunal , who was waiting for an opportunity to take his revenge. Because siddhi's scene and the sound of the slap were not in continuity .Edited by soaplover1 - 11 years ago
sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rush the whole above paragraph is applaud worthyπŸ‘

But you really had me in splits with your comments in red🀣🀣🀣

We still see Siddhi more agrresive in that manner than Kunal, she is the one who goes over and kisses him all over πŸ˜† lets him corner her πŸ˜† Let's him button her blouse πŸ˜† invites him in her bedroon to change πŸ˜²πŸ˜† she is the one who is popular as Abahy's setting in the office and she is the one slapping Kunal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Joke of the century πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looks like Kunal Chopra does nothing wrong & Siddhi is the one who encourages a helpless MARRIED man to  do all these things. 🀣🀣Are you saying he has no will power, morals or ability to decide & do anything himself hes totally manipulated into everything he says & does
WOW what Nari shakti --- that also by a woman who is considered by a bunch of some office perverts to be Abhays setting?????  applaud worthyπŸ‘

Now what I think is Joke of the century is :
1 When a MAN forgets he did not sign his divorce papers or remembers who his legally wedded wife is in public (that he needs to strain his brain to decide who to feed his birthday cake )
2. When a MAN (Because hes SCARED)lies to his wife/ex that he is married   to the woman who put her in jail & attempted to kill her twice --
3. When that man does everything to continue lying & flaunts that story as truth in the face of his legally wedded wife & his office staff without flinching yet he has the audacity to judge his wife's life without clarifying the facts with her. When he literally encourages his legally wedded wife to live in another persons house & doesnot have the GUTS to tell her you are my wife & your place is with me ---- then he goes one step further & accuses her of not being able to be faithful to anyone & makes her feel she nothing better than a cheap woman  - Which self respecting woman would not slap him for that ?? (thats if she actually did slap him)

What I find strangely funny is the number of people  who are so upset that KC was slapped & who are ready to degrade Siddhi in their anger --Is it because of they love for the actor which obscures they judgement of right & wrong or do they sincerely believe KC's  words & actions are right ??
Lets not forget that we as viewers have the ability to give an unbiased opinion of the characters based on all the facts so that our show has a positive impact on society -  In our male dominated society men get away with saying/doing whatever they want & its mostly the women who get to be labelled & spoken about by people.

At the end of the day I like SINAL & look forward to they reunion & I think both Sameer & Keerti are superb together ---

Edited by sarah_singh - 11 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG  few people are here so so angry as if..Siddhi Killed Kunal.🀣.
Any ways Mah OPinion is...
I m very happy atlast this so called Dumbo Medalist Kunal got a Tight one on his face...I cannot stand such hypocrites..He never ever tried to found out in these 9 years that Why Siddhi Lefft him..why she herself took the balme and stayed in jail..no..THis GUy KUnal has more belief in What Richa siad..lolz..huh..I dont get how can sucha guy..who flaunts that i m married to Vaampy Richa and then expect that Siddhi shud not marry Abhay...huh...And how can Siddhi ever try to kill theri Baby..KUnal accepted wat that Richa and some Oldie Nurse said..Thats it..