Pls friends,just ignore this post...no further cmnts pl

Posted: 11 years ago
Siddhi slapping kunal 🤬 cvs i'm going to kill u😡Edited by Aliya_begh - 11 years ago
This is for the slot change!!!

this is absolutely disgusting however angry she wud hav been she should not hav slapped him ... i'm shocked Edited by myra_3490 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shweta_r

This is for the slot change!!!

What? They are going to have Kunal slapped for the slot change? I don't like this at all, it better be a dream or something. OR there should be a very strong reason for it or else 🤬
how dare she slapped kunal?????/it is very very disgusting...
Sidhi back to her slapping ways  .. but this time its kunnu at  the receiving end...god totally shocking ...

i hope she clears his MU regarding her and Abhey ..after that ...
otherwise it will definitely  end up with  a drunk Kunal in the vamp's lap ..

Originally posted by myra_3490

this is absolutely disgusting however angry she wud hav been she should not hav slapped him ... i'm shocked

You will see she would slap him for doing something good for her, but as always, she will misunderstand him and slap him. This is not done, Siddhi toh badi seedhi-sadhi hai, kind hearted hai, kisi ko taqleef nahi de sakati hai, but she can slap Kunal, great going lady👎🏼
Originally posted by karthi173

how dare she slapped kunal?????/it is very very disgusting...

Agree, this is more than final nail on the coffin for me for Siddhi, truly disgusting🤪. 

🤣 i am sorry, i am laughing so bad, i remember i had said one time that if KC insults her (character ke upar) she sud slap him aur kaar diya 🤣

but i stand by that even today, KC has told her that he is married, so now he has no right over her ab woh ek saath ho ya anek ke, he has no right to say anything to her and vice versa. my POV 😃
Originally posted by d.padmini

Sidhi back to her slapping ways  .. but this time its kunnu at  the receiving end...god totally shocking ...

i hope she clears his MU regarding her and Abhey ..after that ...
otherwise it will definitely  end up with  a drunk Kunal in the vamp's lap ..

But this time I won't blame Kunal for it, it's Siddhi who is blame🤪