Sasural Simar Ka

wil khushi harm roli

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
So roli threats khushi that if she tries to harm simar roli wil thn show the evidence to anyone knowing khushi she will obviously try to harm her and they might try to do that because avika shooting has started so she wil be busy in her shooting so god knows how she wil harm her god I hope she doesn't kidnap her plz avika plz dnt leave ssk for ur shooting or else ssk wil be even more boring ssk rep wil again gal to 2.1 so ssk khushi better not kidnap roli or she better not order sim to go to her house I can't believe that they can show paro baby track but they can't give rosid track does ssk people does not care for our feelings we keep telling them but they bloody hell doesn't listen to us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritiivinitha.55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wil khushi harm roli" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

55shobha

IF-Sizzlerz

55shobha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Cv's love to show anything any track but not rosid track they can show khushi track, pari track or any other but not rosid
if CV's dont like rosid then why they showed such nice rosid scenes earlier
now we r addict to rosid and cv's even cant give 5 mins of rosid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinitha.xitij

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Entire episode khushi khushi khusi. Show rosid cvs plz

vinitha.rupinnxitij

sringflowers

sringflowers

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Well if there is a kidnapping involved , then surely Sid would be in the picture
Even though we might not see Roli, the story will be about her and that would be much better than the garbage that we are seeing right nowWink
Don't you think so?

srdevirupinnxitij

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Spring flower I want to see rosid together the way this cvcs are willing to give us Any other track except rosid really bothers me a lot really shobha why did they give us rosid first whn.they were not going to show us more of them I am so addicted to rosid right now that I feel my life is empty without them aasthanup even I want to see rosid scenes god cvcd plzz stop showing useless track and give us rosid and for the love of god show siddhanth on screen and give him dialogues

xitij55shobha

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
i toh seriously want ki  khushi will hurt Roli kidnap and all no way then toh Rosid will saperate mucht batter haoga if Roli got hurt and doctor tell her to take bed rest then only we will get Rosid scene plzzz cv give this trak taht Roli get hurt and all then only Roli will stop running behind diiidddi and khushi..

rupinnxitij

xitij

IF-Rockerz

xitij

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

i toh seriously want ki  khushi will hurt Roli kidnap and all no way then toh Rosid will saperate mucht batter haoga if Roli got hurt and doctor tell her to take bed rest then only we will get Rosid scene plzzz cv give this trak taht Roli get hurt and all then only Roli will stop running behind diiidddi and khushi..

nice Clap

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Yes nickpick great idea dear cvcs plz giive us an accident track if roli gets hurt thn sid will take care of her and we wil get rosid scene plz atleast do that

Post Reply New Post

Go to top