Thendral

Thendral Promo: Deepa & Praba to get married!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

thendralfan007

thendralfan007

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gisel for the promo!!

My thoughts on the promo are :

Maybe TPS mom and Akhil will reject Prabha because Bhu is the cause of all unhappiness or may be Bhu will speak in such a way that it looks like Prabha is also in league with her in spoiling the marriage ... so in order to give Prabha a secure future (as Lax is also being taken away by the police) Lax may have requested VR to get Deep and Prabha married ... Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamGiselMindFreezershubbaPearl.Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo: Deepa & Praba to get married!!! (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Really I am baffled at how everyone wants a DK pair and not DP...
K has always been living in dreams, I think I even mentioned while doing one the updates...
Anyways,
Hema looks better with Adams...! And that marriage better happen!
Could it be a misleading promo? That is a good question. It better not because there is no more story left! Same old Lax-Sun-Bhu revenge story, MM-Thulasi convincing! Please no we want something new and coinciding with the main stream that is exactly where Deepa marries Praba making a bridge between the "romantic couples of Thendral". Thulasi can go to that house any time and no one can ask her why.
It is like wishing Hema pairs up with the Bala guy and not the Pachai guy in KKK... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kadhi12sunita_rajThendralfanautumnsconcertovjayamMindFreezershubbaPearl.Shemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Gisel!!...
Lol, after a long time they planned for some twist? Prabha and Deepa to get married? :S...Not a bad idea but at the same time, i need to say its not the time. Its upto Deepa who decides on Prabha or Kanagu but her decision shd not be a forced one but for her own...
VR deciding this for Lakshman is again a flaw according to his character.
Lakshman doing this to punish Bhu :S that some wedding has to happen to defeat Bhu is just silly...But he chosing Prabha when Akhil is there shows off clearly that he wanted to teach Bhu a lesson...
Poor Kanagu but he has to understand that it was not deepa's decision either...But I still doubt if the wedding would happen...If at all it happens, story would move around D/P but others? in particular T/T? Kanagu's role? All will go on a toss...So lets see what is going to actually happen.

If Deepa agrees for the wedding, I guess she would say she would stay with her parents till her education, or make sure her education is not spoilt bcos of wedding...lets see..
And seeing T in the wedding hall, wonder why is she shocked? For Kanagu or for Deepa...
If at all Kanagu leaves in a haste food ku enna pannuvanga? Lakshman sir athuku idea enna kudukaporenga...Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamGiselMindFreezerPearl.Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
One of her best friend's marrying her father's son 
while the other marries her mother's son.

Isn't that...WEIRD?
No one should be in your position Thulasi...
I didn't mean the best friend's marrying part!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamMindFreezerShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

One of her best friend's marrying her father's son 
while the other marries her mother's son.

Isn't that...WEIRD?
No one should be in your position Thulasi...
I didn't mean the best friend's marrying part!

good point gisel...did  not strike that way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiselMindFreezerShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hahaha true Gisel. Poor Thulasi, no i mean lucky Thulasi LOL
Nathanar fights varama iruntha sari ROFL

There is more discussion about promo than episode. But eppo Lax talked with VR about marriage matter? If b4 arrestiing na, then it doesnt mean revenge on Bhuvana, because he could have asked for some safety for Prabha or something. But if its after arresting na, then confirmed revenge on Bhuvana and he wants some marriage to happen in that mandappam.

VR and his wife can do 60th marriage. Both deserve it more than Lax and TPS LOL

vjayamGiselMindFreezer

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
The events mights be as follows,
Lax & VR go & see the prada lady who is not Bhu..VR tells Lax to be calm and change his dress...after changing dress they come and during some ritual the police come and arrest Lax (i dont thnk Sundari will be arrested). Tamil/VR/akhil/praba go to the PS (with lawyer)..can not be released...Lax decides Praba should get married because a marriage should happen at all means..prestige prob...it is also a possibilty that bhuvana surrendered to the police & included Lax's name..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriMindFreezervjayamShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

The events mights be as follows,
Lax & VR go & see the prada lady who is not Bhu..VR tells Lax to be calm and change his dress...after changing dress they come and during some ritual the police come and arrest Lax (i dont thnk Sundari will be arrested). Tamil/VR/akhil/praba go to the PS (with lawyer)..can not be released...Lax decides Praba should get married because a marriage should happen at all means..prestige prob...it is also a possibilty that bhuvana surrendered to the police & included Lax's name..

that sure seems like the sequence...Thumbs Up

GiselMindFreezerShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top