Thendral

Thendral Promo: Deepa & Praba to get married!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
More than revenge of Bhu's son to a driver's daughter...It can be looked as Lax knows Deepa's telepathy...she did sense Praba was in danger once...So he can't probably think of Akhil-Deepa...and he doesn't know about this son of his...if he has a girlfriend or not...& he wants a marriage to happen at all costs, that is the revenge..
I don't know, but I personally think this is the only good decision Lax has taken in his life!
Kanagu, I don't know, he wasn't bold enough to propose. A girl prefers a guy who boldly looks into your eyes and says "I love you"...
Well, yes there is no love in this marriage...so no base for a peaceful life.
Let's see what happens!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertothendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo: Deepa & Praba to get married!!! (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gisel for the promo!

OMG... what a twist in the promo.. exciting to watch next week's episodes .. hmm who is Deepa going to pair with?? confusing.. interesting.. exciting..Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertothendralfan007MindFreezerGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Wait a minute!
How come Bhuvana did something convincing to make the police go after Lax for burning down his own hospital? 
He could have done it for insurance, but still...time span is to less...I hope we have a convincing tale there...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamshubbaPearl.Shemmo

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gisel for the Promo!

Good promo after a long time. Oru athiradi promo.

Lax going to Jail... This is not enough for him. This guy will come out soonAngry. Please put both L/B in the same Jail so B will be able to strangle Lax before he comes out.

Deepa and Prabha marriage... wow... so fast... Totally unexpected. All these talks should have happenned when Deepa went to get Thulz I think. Indira should be very happy nowConfused.

Awww... Poor Kanagu. Hope the friendhip between TA/K/J does not breakShocked.

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamGiselshubbaShemmo

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

Thanks for sharing Gisel

(1) I feel this whole proposal of D getting married to P is just a dirty way for Lax to get revenge on Bhu. There is no other reason I see for him to propose this marriage. He knows that she hates VR. And she always used to talk VR has no status to even talk to her. So his perfect revenge would be getting Bhu's Son marry a Driver's daughter. If he has thought about doing (2) something good for Deepa he would have picked Akhil and not Prabha. What does Prabha seriously do?

Is VR going to use his daughter to show his sincerity towards Laxman? Though I like Prabha I think Kanagu is the best fit for Deepa. (3) Kanagu is more matured, self made person.

Above all I do not want Lax to have his revenge on Bhu.

(1) + (2) Oh, this is undoubtably Lax's intent. He is never content with simply casting aside Bhuv, but he feels the need to constantly aggravate Bhuv too Dead. Granted Bhuv did ask for it this time...all she had to do was show up at the wedding and echo the sentiments of the policemen; that Lax is a two-timing chameleon who switches sides when it is necessary for him to save his own hide. To these accusations, Lax would argue back and finally the whole crowd could see what type of people Bhuv & Lax were, and hopefully this would spur TPS to dump both those losers and live independently with her sons Day Dreaming. But to claim that Lax doesn't mean well for Deepa, is stretching it. He knows that Deepa has more communication with Prabha and that they both are on good terms. He also knows that he owes a huge debt to Thulasi and TPS would never let Lax do something to hurt Thulasi. As such Lax is almost honour bound to do good to Deepa and VR...especially after Deepa saved Prabha's life. Heed well and tread slowly Lax, do anything to mess up Deepa's life and you will get a taste of Thuls's famous 'koothu villaku' treatment Day Dreaming.

(3) I would agree and disagree. While I do believe it is commendable that Kanagu rose up in life Clap, he only did so to impress Deepa. Up until this point, he was both unmotivated and relentlessly pursuing Deepa. Between the blood letter and being brainwashed by Anand, Kanagu definitely did not act like the mature person he is. He always put his needs before that of Deepa's Confused. Yes, he does love her and love does make people do crazy things but to what extent? In contrast, you have Prabha. He is immature and a bit talkative, however whatever he does for Deepa, he does so unconditionally. He doesn't expect anything in return, including Deepa's gratefulness. He got Deepa a seat at college, took her advice & changed his life and collaborated with Thuls to return Deepa to college (at the risk of offending his mother and having to apologize to CP). As such, does it not seem that Prabha is equally mature, if not more...when comparing his actions and age to Kanagu?  

But I do 100% agree on one thing though, the thought of Lax taking revenge on anybody Deadnauseates me too! Please CT, let B & L spend quality time behind bars...Smile

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 05 October 2012 at 5:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunita_rajthendralfan007MindFreezervjayamGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Wow this promo is exciting for sure and has suspense for us thanks for posting Gisel.

1) VR talking about Prabha and Deepa marriage???  This is really random.  Well Deepa looks shocked and Kanagu is angry or sad?  But the frienship between him and Tamil should not break.

I want Deepa and Kanagu together personally.

2) Lol Bhuvana vanished from the hall.  Another way to extend her track with this entire fire accident story.

3) At least Laxman will do some time for the crime he did...but the timing is a little off.

4) Aaaww Thulasi looks very pretty in the blue saree.

Why do wedding halls have a lot of tension?  Right now this 60th wedding thing is not important but Lax going to jail is going to make situations sadder for everyone...let's see what happens...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
This serial is gong down so fast.. what nonsense is this.. girls being pushed into marriage even before they complete their studies. In T's case at least there was some justification .. in Deepa's case. L just wants his ego satisfied. Some marriage has to happen and which better than P's to spite B. The man is insane. Others seemingly going with it is insane. How can D's father, generally a very balanced person, agree. All this for the money L gave to start the car company. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerGiselshubbaPearl.

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gisel for sharing the promo.

As it is always promos are misleading. They confuse us but they have created suspense. I have a question. When the police said, laxman and his wife set fire to the hospital, did they mean laxman and TPS set fire to the hospital? (laxman's wife is a misleading term!!!) Aren't laxman and TPS being arrested?

it is possible Deepa and Prabha won't be married. Also isn't it the time for TA to become a detective to make clear whatever happened?

autumnsconcertothendralfan007MindFreezervjayamGiselShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top