Thendral

Thendral Promo: Deepa & Praba to get married!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanks gisel. didn't expect deepa's wedding matter to come out this early .. hope she learns about kanagu's love before deciding whom to marry. how about deepa suggesting ta/ thuls to get married .. proper wedding?!Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garapativjayamTTfanGiselMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo: Deepa & Praba to get married!!! (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

how about deepa suggesting ta/ thuls to get married .. proper wedding?!Wink

Hahaha wow, this is a super idea. But CTs ipdi ellam yosipangalo nu than big question.. T&T na many ppl missing, first ah GW missing, then Charu, then Lavanya.. Oru periya list eh iruku. But it would be sooo niceee.. Maybe Thuls athukaaga than shocked reaction kudukurangaloo? Too much thinkingg LOL

Unga idea mattum nadantha, I will do one Charu video for you LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiautumnsconcertothendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanGiselPearl.shubba

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Seems like Kanagu is leaving the place, apdina kooda Joseph should not leave. He can somehow tell everyone that Kanagu still loves Deepa nu and everyone should know it. His love die panrathu is not nice. Poor him Cry At the same time feel sad for Deepa and Prabha. Evlo expectations oda they came and suddenly some twist Shocked

garapatithendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanGiselPearl.shubba

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
btw is this the same hall where lav was to get married...police came then too.  looks like deepa is not there when the police come..do deepa and T come later?

TT getting married and properly..great thought...at least deepa will be having a proper wedding..but again prabha's both parents missing..bug tlax's decision a good slap for bhuvana...considering she never liked varada, and now he is to become her samandhi...
too many questions though..waiting for the week...

garapatithendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselPearl.shubbaShemmo

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
What is this sudden turn of events? Shocked Going based on the promo alone; Bhuv is apprehended, TPS & Lax seem to be counting bars (for the time being), VR has seemingly agreed to P/D marriage and Thuls has finally made an appearance.

So the big question now is, will a marriage actually happen? If so, who's will it be? 

I really like the possibility of a P/D marriage and all the drama it will bring...especially with regards to Thuls' ties to both families. It has the possibility to make MM realize that though Bhuv & Lax may individually be horrible people, their families as a whole, are not. This by proxy includes Thuls, who is TPS's "adopted daughter", Prabha's half-sister and Deepa's best friend. MM has to realize on some level, that VR, out of all people would not marry his daughter into a horrible household. Then again, knowing MM, he'll probably use some insane, inane logic to cast aside Thuls. Let's see how this plays out...

And why is it that whenever Thuls is at a marriage, there is always police involved and last minute marriages? First at her near wedding to Vel (TA kidnaps her, Pavi nearly becomes replacement bride) and Lav/Nit marriage (police interruption, marriage cancelled). So this time, TPS/Lax marriage cancelled, D/P marriage is a go?Confused

Then again, knowing this creative team...I won't trust the promo. Until P/D wedding actually happens, I won't even consider the possibility of it happening. In the promo, it did not reveal whether P or D gave consent to the marriage, and without their approval, it is very, very unlikely that the marriage will happen. At the very least, we have Mr.TA there to annul the parental pressure type scenarios, if it comes down to it. Who knows, maybe the end result will be Akhil getting married to someone D'oh.

(Hopefully, just not Deeps! Tongue)

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 05 October 2012 at 12:39pm

thendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Haha Autumn, ya it might end up that Akhil marries someone..after all he is elder right?
It is not just because Thulasi is there, all marriages in Thendral happen like this only.
But I have a strong belief that Deepa & Praba will end up getting married because then only the story can move forward. With Deepa in their household, Lax&Co. scenes will be bearable to watch.
Sincerely, I don't care what MM thinks about Thulasi because he was never a good father to her.

autumnsconcertothendralfan007MindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaParulRatiShiviShemmo

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gisel

Haha Autumn, ya it might end up that Akhil marries someone..after all he is elder right?
It is not just because Thulasi is there, all marriages in Thendral happen like this only.
But I have a strong belief that Deepa & Praba will end up getting married because then only the story can move forward. With Deepa in their household, Lax&Co. scenes will be bearable to watch.
Sincerely, I don't care what MM thinks about Thulasi because he was never a good father to her.

I doubt that any scene with Lax Dead will become bearable, unless Bhuv and Lax start to count bars for their crimes. But even then, it is torture for viewers. But at least with Deepa there, there will finally be no more Thuls bashing from Deepa's mom. So a half-GW (ie. Indira) will finally stop talking bad about Thuls. One GW down, 3 more to go! LOL 

With regards to MM, I 100% agree with you. MM was useless, with regards to protecting, nurturing and even TRUSTING Thuls. 

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 05 October 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselshubbaPearl.Shemmo

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Gisel

I feel this whole proposal of D getting married to P is just a dirty way for Lax to get revenge on Bhu. There is no other reason I see for him to propose this marriage. He knows that she hates VR. And she always used to talk VR has no status to even talk to her. So his perfect revenge would be getting Bhu's Son marry a Driver's daughter. If he has thought about doing something good for Deepa he would have picked Akhil and not Prabha. What does Prabha seriously do?

Is VR going to use his daughter to show his sincerity towards Laxman? Though I like Prabha I think Kanagu is the best fit for Deepa. Kanagu is more matured, self made person.

Above all I do not want Lax to have his revenge on Bhu.

Seri eppo thanga kalyanam panringa. Night time laya? If its the next day morning what is happening the day before. Didn't they left the mana medai to change their dress. Dr. Dress change panra nerathula pardha potta ponnu yaru nu detective velai pakuraru. Enga moohurtha neram mudinchiratha?

The saree that Lax and TPS gave had a beautiful Orange pallu. And the saree that they showed when they were shopping was a beautiful maroon with Orange pallu saree. When compared to that what ever saree that T is wearing is so off.

Edited by viswai123 - 05 October 2012 at 2:40pm

garapatithendralfan007GiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top