Thendral

Thendral Promo: Deepa & Praba to get married!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Loving the promo!

Edited by Gisel - 05 October 2012 at 10:06am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiThendralfanGayashrijeffymala_15autumnsconcertokpm_madhuMindFreezervjayamTTfanRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Vani19ParulRatiShiviNixkieShemmoSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Promo: Deepa & Praba to get married!!!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I loving this promo!!!
Thulasi manages to come. I think she comes after she knows about Deepa-Praba marriage issue...and she is dressed up! 
So the marriage really happens!!!!???
Tamil in a fix. I am sorry for Kanagu but I prefer Praba weds Deepa!!!
Bhuvana! Thank you! You managed to do something good for our next cute couple! I hope the marriage happens and how they tackle their marriage life will be awesome to watch, provided the screenplay is good!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiautumnsconcertoGayashrimala_15thendralfan007MindFreezerkpm_madhuvjayamTTfanRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbaNixkieParulRatiShiviShemmoBaki

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo Gisel Big smile

What a athiradi promo Smile Reminded me of Vel & Thuls and Lav & Nith marriage scenes LOL
So Bhuv put fire in hospital.. Grrr poyum poyum where many ppl irukura place laya she will put fire. Nonsense lady Angry She should not live. Ivlo thimir ethuku? Thirunthi ozhunga vaazhalam la..Grr Ouch

OMGGG...After hearing VR words i got shocked... I think Laxman dont want to lose infront Bhuv so thats why he wanted to marry Prabha with Deepa. Cry Actually im happy, at the same time feeling sad for Kanagu. He is leaving the place Cry Can not take this Shocked Butt actually im also excited to see how they live together. It would be nice to watch...Smile

Thuls ethuku saree la iruka? Deepa marriage ku vanthangala? Confused

Im sure Deepa will marry Prabha. Grr then why they made Kanagu love her? Unhappy

Edited by Shamz. - 05 October 2012 at 10:13am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiKrithiga.ganeshthendralfan007Gayashrimala_15GiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanRishi87~*Thamizhan*~shubbaParulRatiShiviNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo...

so the green saree maybe changing deepa's life too...this is good though feeling sorry for kanagu...
what GW did for TA, bhavana has done for her son...

so laxman gets punished too...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatimala_15thendralfan007GiselTTfanMindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Shamz, I think it is to create a rift between Tamil & Kanagu, but it is unlikely, we have to wait and watch...Ermm
Vijayam, indeed green saree *changing life*...I going to be careful no more green saree for weddings,,,except when I am ready to get marriedTongue

garapatithendralfan007mala_15MindFreezerTTfanvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

garapati

Groupbie

garapati

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Wow exciting promo, but am sorry guys am unable to agree with you. I dont think Prabha is matured enough for Deepa. I like Kanagu and Deepa pair better and I think Deepa has soft corner for kanagu too.

I really don't want Kanagu to get hurt Cry. I remember the TA hospital scene where kanagi tells thuls that he is equally broadminded and matured as tamil so she should mention about him to her professor. I think Kanagu is more broadminded and matured than  Tamil. ( don't get me wrong I like tamil/deepak alot too)

And I don't want Deepa in middle of all this family feud  of Laxman/Bhuvana either. And one more reason Kanagu definitely loves deepa coming too prabha he thinks her as a friend nothing more. If he marries her now it is just because his father said so and for family reputation, which is not fair to anyone of them.

I think Deepa should atleast know that Kanagu still loves her through thulasi and then decide what she wants.

mala_15thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Gisel for postingHug

Good Promo after long time...I totally didn't expect something like this to take placeShocked...So Lax is going to be jailed along with B?.
..and marriage of P/D?Confused.

Edited by Tanu. - 05 October 2012 at 10:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatimala_15GiselMindFreezervjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaShemmo

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
                                Thanks Gisel for the promo update.

It was indeed an exciting promo DancingPartyHugThumbs Up but the unexpected twist is , OuchUnhappySleepyErmm Varadarajan expressing his idea to get Deepa married to Prabha OuchUnhappyBroken HeartBroken Heart and now it is a big question QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion  as to whether his idea will borne fruit Thumbs DownErmmUnhappySleepy or not UnhappyThumbs DownWackoPinch .

Moreover even now also I wish that Deepa should marry only Kanagu WackoErmmUnhappySleepy . Anyway lets wait and see Day DreamingDay Dreaming .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatithendralfan007GiselTTfanMindFreezervjayamshubbaShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top