Supernatural
Supernatural

India-Forums

   

Dean winchesters one liners u juz cant forget.. (Page 6)

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 10951

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
After  Bella cons them
Dean: Can I shoot her?
Sam: Not in public!!
 
 
(i was not expecting that reply from Sam)
ROFL
 
 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24TimenTIMEagainFireLordPhoenixffkhank-ekta fan-Mystery-

-AngelSimi- Goldie
-AngelSimi-
-AngelSimi-

Joined: 10 September 2006
Posts: 1382

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Latest !!!!!!!!!
 
Cas : I was being a bad cop
Dean : You were being a bad EVERYTHING !!!!! ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24yashimalhotraakkiiiiiffkhank-ekta fan-Mystery-Delena-ciousiluvOriginals--Wingless--

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 9286

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Dean : Do i say Awesome too much??
Sam : Nope
Dean : (bit later) AwesomeROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24TimenTIMEagainakkiiiii-Sapna-FireLordPhoenixffkhank-ekta fan-Mystery-Delena-ciousJarin04

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 17164

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngelSimi-

Latest !!!!!!!!!
 
Cas : I was being a bad cop
Dean : You were being a bad EVERYTHING !!!!! ROFL
this is awesomeLOLLOL
i jus love cass n dean

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanFireLordPhoenix

k-ekta fan IF-Rockerz
k-ekta fan
k-ekta fan

Joined: 03 December 2006
Posts: 8659

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Dean : Do i say Awesome too much??
Sam : Nope
Dean : (bit later) AwesomeROFL


AWESUM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanBarundeewani19FireLordPhoenixiluvOriginals

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 671

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
from french mistake
Sam: So the character in the
show, Bobby Singer
Dean: What kind of a douche-
bag names a character after
himself?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24iluvOriginals

-Sapna- Senior Member
-Sapna-
-Sapna-

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 673

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Sam: Dude, where are you going? That was our hotel!
Dean: Sam, I'm not gonna make a left-hand turn into oncoming traffic! I'm not suicidal! Did I just say that? That's kinda weird.

Sam: Hey what are you doing waiting out here anyway?
Dean: Our room's on the 4th floor. It's...it's high.

Dean: I'll man the flashlight!ROFL 

Dean: (after screaming at cat) That was scary!ROFL

Dean: I mean, come on Sam! What are we doing?
Sam: We're hunting a ghost...
Dean: A ghost! Exactly! Who does that?
Sam: Us...
Dean: Us, right! And that Sam, that is exactly why our lives suck! I mean come on, we hunt monsters! What the hell?! I mean normal people, they see a monster and they run, but not us! No, no no we search out things that want to kill us! Huh? Or EAT us! You know who does that? CRAZY PEOPLE! We are INSANE! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24yashimalhotraakkiiiiik-ekta fanBarundeewani19-Mystery-Jarin04Rolzz

Mahika24 Groupbie
Mahika24
Mahika24

Joined: 12 June 2008
Posts: 83

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sapnagrl1992

Sam: Dude, where are you going? That was our hotel!
Dean: Sam, I'm not gonna make a left-hand turn into oncoming traffic! I'm not suicidal! Did I just say that? That's kinda weird.

Sam: Hey what are you doing waiting out here anyway?
Dean: Our room's on the 4th floor. It's...it's high.

Dean: I'll man the flashlight!ROFL 

Dean: (after screaming at cat) That was scary!ROFL

Dean: I mean, come on Sam! What are we doing?
Sam: We're hunting a ghost...
Dean: A ghost! Exactly! Who does that?
Sam: Us...
Dean: Us, right! And that Sam, that is exactly why our lives suck! I mean come on, we hunt monsters! What the hell?! I mean normal people, they see a monster and they run, but not us! No, no no we search out things that want to kill us! Huh? Or EAT us! You know who does that? CRAZY PEOPLE! We are INSANE! 
 
I LOVED that episode! So funny! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index