Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally shyl did a perfect job of mother and a advicer

she explained both mayank and gunjan... What was there fault...
hope they both understood may be both gunjan and mayank think shyl is trying to kill their first love..

But if after completion of studies and after few years when gunjan will look back her past she may just laugh at her foolishness of liking mayank..

I think there will be leap soon ... And shyl will promise mayank and gunjan she will stand for their love after gunjan completes her studies and come back to India...

I think when she comes back she won't be same teenage girl who is loving mayank...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavya

Finally shyl did a perfect job of mother and a advicer

she explained both mayank and gunjan... What was there fault...
hope they both understood may be both gunjan and mayank think shyl is trying to kill their first love..

But if after completion of studies and after few years when gunjan will look back her past she may just laugh at her foolishness of liking mayank..

I think there will be leap soon ... And shyl will promise mayank and gunjan she will stand for their love after gunjan completes her studies and come back to India...

I think when she comes back she won't be same teenage girl who is loving mayank...

gunjan maybe a teenage but mayank is not.a lot a guys in business families get married at his age with a girl of same age
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Yeah!what Shail did was right, it her duty has a mother to Gunjan to advice her-none of this would have happened.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: payalgarg

</div><div>
gunjan maybe a teenage but mayank is not.a lot a guys in business families get married at his age with a girl of same age

but gunjan is teenage girl... Mayank if he is so much matured should not have got attracted to teenager and that too after being engaged...

Mayank is just a teenage crush of gunjan...
DOC108 thumbnail
showing leap will be like commiting suicide ...they have to show the progress of the girls ...chalo girls duty calling 
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No leap please I hate leap.
DOC108 thumbnail
leaps r done only when trps r falling or they have nothing to tell us ...but here there is still lots to tell 
DOC108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

No leap please I hate leap.

ya milla even i hate leaps         ... there is no change except ..🥱...few characters r added and few disappear .😲...according to the budget