Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Zor ka Jhatka..haye zoron se laga!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE...Zor ka Jhatka..haye zoron se laga for Shayam  ROFLROFLROFL
That's the only thing Shayam Babu will be singing soon enough..Wink.LOLClap

Thought's on Today's episode..

Anjali made a hot pink muffler for ShaamuConfused... but the only thing I could think of was how appropriate ROFLROFLROFL; he will end up hanging himself that night if Arnav and Khushi's plans pan out. 

Arnav made Khushi's fake anniversary menu and gift a reality, how sweetDay Dreaming (lets just say, my husband will have to step up his game after this..hmmmphhh...Poor hubby dear, Arnav has made his life miserable, by raising the bar on Romantic gestures)ROFL ROFL

SleepyPayal has lost her voice again, (the temporary and very short lived moment was a nice change for her character) let's bring that Payal back from Khushi's wedding...and poor Velle Akash, he really needs some lines...or At least let him do some work..The OM's are more useful than this one over here. Sleepy

NK Big smile as always best as Khushi's sidekick Clap

I appreciate Nani's dislike for Shayam since his return Thumbs Up The fact that she makes no attempt to hide it makes it even better! Clap

Mami was back in full for the past two episodes, I hope her Character remains intact like that..she is a mazedaar character and should remain like that! 

I am looking forward to seeing a stronger Anjali! 

And plz no more of this long faced Arnav...please bring back ASR fire and passion!

Edited by shanta123123 - 05 October 2012 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mannisapieryrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zor ka Jhatka..haye zoron se laga!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
 How could I forget Dadi, I can't believe they cut her out before the Shayam revelation. Angry If one person is truly deserving of watching this unravel aside from Anjali it is Daadi!

Edited by shanta123123 - 05 October 2012 at 9:59am

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
no one want to discuss the episodes anymore???  I get it...everyone is upset but we need to bring some normalcy back into the forum, that is why I opened a post even on a boring episode day! I enjoyed coming on and reading everyone's different perspectives..but the show and the characters will only go on if we give positive feedback or constructive criticism , No one will want to continue if this much hostility takes place. We forget that these are character's we love but the actors have a life outside of these characters, Although I could not imagine this show without Barun or Sanaya, I refuse to let my blood boil before it actually happens, if he is here for  two more years, months or days, I will watch till then and then decide to keep watching or leave. For something that may or may not happen, it makes no sense to be this hyper. Am I going to be upset if the rumors are true..MOST definitely! Sanaya and Barun are Arnav and Khushi for me, so don't know if I will continue, but I wont make that decision now before anything takes place.

Edited by shanta123123 - 05 October 2012 at 10:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top