BornThisWay thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I made a post after a long time, now don't ask me why🀣

Shyam you should have taken those  so that the snake inside you could come out.
See, I'm becoming evil nowadays.
Nani, you're beauty with brains.

NK, thank you for supporting Arnav & Khushi, you will never be bashed honey, well I hope so.

Anjali darling I know why you wanted to choose a new saree, after all you have to be ready for tomorrow's bomb blast.
Yes Khushi you're right, Arnav is not like what he seems to be, he is very sweet.

Awww Arnav, you memorized everything what Khushi said & arranged everything.
Those were all her favorite items, then why did you miss out Jalebis?? Ah-oh forumwa will make a fuss about this soon!

Khushi darling, Arnav gifts you so many sarees, then why don't you wear them? love to stick to the rags?

Anjali your blind fold days are almost over. Lets see how many rivers you give birth to.
Arnie baby, be strong you have to do this.

Khushi you're much more stronger than Arnav, take care of that little baby. I trust you.

Precap: Zor ka jhatka hai zoro se laga... I know there are people who are about to say

Well generally when I make a post Precapji doesn't show its face Thank God today it did
Edited by BornThisWay - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res

I am first πŸ˜†

Edit: you are reminding people to bash NK 😲

Btw we both said Beauty with brains - I wrote it for meri Jaan Khushi and you wrote it for Nani πŸ˜†

Wonderful and funny post Edited by uktamil - 11 years ago
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

Nehiii !!!!!  This IF says that I double posted !!! What is this !!! I wanted to be the first !!! πŸ˜­
But okay !! My lub is first !! Booo---hooo---hooo !! 

Nani just rocks ! 
And yeah di, sensible question ? Will NK ever be bashed ??? I so hope not !! He is just too good but still wonder if he will survive ! 

Yeah, Anji is preparing herself for the dhamaka !!  

Arnie is the best !!  Such a sweetheart he is !! Awww...

But that was such a huge mistake my dear !! You forgot the jalebies !!!  I obviously forgive you but others ?? But why do i have a feeling that you secretly fed Khushi the jalebies??  secret secret hmm?? 

Khushi I hope you wear that saree at the dhamaka day atleast !!  Love to see my beauty in sarees and that too gifted by Arnie !! 

Nah Anji won't give birth to any river !! She'll invent a thappad machine !! 

And the precap ??   Shyamu, only falling down the stairs is left !! And you will finally be like this !! 

Edited by Arshisarunrocks - 11 years ago
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shyam Manohar Jha...the end!

But exactly how will his end occur?

Shall he consume the entire bottle of "baccha giraane wali dawaa"...and henceforth become Shyamli Manohari Jha?πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by priya_86 - 11 years ago
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so happy u made a post today lub.. Ur title sounded like a mission statement a true killing mission.
Loved ur pic of Khushi having Arnav as her baby..
Edited by arnavocean6 - 11 years ago
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You make great post :)

Love your use of gifs...Hahaahha...Shyam ko laga zor ka Jhatka...Cant wait to see the next literal shock πŸ˜†
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice emoticons MeghwaπŸ€—... 

Loved your post...

---------unres------------

It's time to party!!! 

3 reasons:

1. You're back with an awesome post  

2. Your fav Snakewa is gonna be electrocuted 

3. Next epi is gonna be the judgement day  for him 

I really hope  doesn't become a again... I'm tired of it... 

Are there abortion pills for river babies birth too?? I'd like to give Di some pills... 

Arnav's reaction after seein' Di's scarf  was awesome: "Khushi do we really need to do this? Di seems so happy ... " Amazing performance ... Khushi is definitely stronger than Arnav in emotional matters... 

Arnav!! I want all those food too  !! Hehe ... 

Shyamu, you can't escape this time  ... 

NK asked what would happen if Shyam had taken those pills... Well NK why don't we try that too... I'd love seeing Shyam's dizzy form...  =

Meghwa!! How dare you be happy when your Snakewa is getting caught? You go and "Stopwa" ... 

Edited by -Sunset- - 11 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
but will miss him n his stupid plans alott!
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As usual great post thank u ... It was much needed thanks to all crappy stuff going on .
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Cute Post!
Those emos are adorable.Thanks for puting a smile on my face.πŸ˜ƒ

I liked the epi.The final countdown before Shyam explodes triggered by Arhi.πŸ˜†

I was laughing like crazy seeing him go crazy.πŸ˜†Its been such long wait to see him in this state.πŸ˜†

And than awwW!moment betn Arhi.Seriously,how cute and adorable this two are.❀️,,and the pained Arnav for his Di..😭poor tortured soul.And khushi soothing him.😳

Precap!😈What do I say?U Said it al Zor ka Jatka hai zor se laga,shaadi toot jayegi aur phir hogi creep ko umar kaid ki sazaa..!πŸ˜†