Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

simpletruth

Groupbie

simpletruth

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Naresh...you're doing a great job Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutoupon

cutoupon

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Had a dunb question...am not able to figure out what CV stands for...Creative vision??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhile

smilegirl

smilegirl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update...
Looking forward to watch Arjun today after reading the update and comments

I think Purvi bailed out Varsha...but agree with Tanya too...might be Arjun and DK. Hope that is true...

Love the fact that Purvi is going to find a job...

Varsha being so educated and bold could have been a successful business woman and brought up Soham to be another business man like his dad so that it would have been good competition. Dont know why the CVs had to take her to Bihar and Balan :(

Edited by smilegirl - 05 October 2012 at 3:04pm

pch76

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutoupon

Had a dunb question...am not able to figure out what CV stands for...Creative vision??

LOL there is usually very little vision on the part of the writers..LOL although i must admit, they have been shining lately...and given us some very good shows and scenes...so i want to give them credit where credit is due !!

It refers to the writers etc. with the loose term of Creatives for all of them i think...the "v" is in the word itself...CreatiVes...  

That's my understanding but then again, i could be mistaken...Embarrassed  

pch76

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot Naresh

pch76

pch76

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
The GET SOME SENSE is just ringing in my ear.. just love it ... Arjun aaj tho chaa gaya buddy

naava

pch76

pch76

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Did you notice that the voice was not Varshas when she got bailed and was walking outside the Police Station.

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
LOLHi dears..thanks..Naresh..for the fabulous job..Smile

My god ..How easy Varsha said Soham died..she even told how he died...She is a criminal.a real evil.Angry..she has not been a good mother...she let this poor soham been a thief..without any education..how she could say she is soham mother..she lied to archu that soham died..but what she don't know she is lying to herself..she can run away as far as she can..but soham is Archu son and that is it..
I really hope Archu break down will not be for long..and they will not believe soham died..ect..
and they hope they got another solution when they let Varsha been out to prison..yes its a mistery who bailed Varsha..if its a mistery ..think its like much more DK..work..
really as I said in a post yesterday..no punishment will be enough for Varsha..she really must burn in Hell..Angry

I see some of you asked for Satish..why you want that poor guy to come..he had suffer enough with Varsha..no more now...where he is..he must continue his life..peacefully...he will come to see what;.Varsha been a mistress of a Chief Gunda named Balan...Soham been a thief TOO...she kidnapped her own Sist son..he had call Soham beta once..you think he will bear what he will see..he will be broken ...No..more pain for him please..UnhappyNO Yaar..he is suhs a good guy..and Varsha Had taken advantage of this nice guy..

OK Ovi felt insecure...Arjun furious..Angry he think she was thinking of her familly prob..LOL but in fact..she was think of what Purvi and Arjun were doing in the Mall...OVI...""Arjun phone pUrvi ..They took a room...and they sing that song.."" Hum tum ek Kamre to Banne ho aur Chaabi Korja he""""...ask her to met him each time...in this mall..so that they could flirt...why not having an affair...Arjun bought for pUrvi..a wondeful necklace..""..then ask her..to meet him.every day.LOL.LOLLOL.

.she married him,got what she want what happen now...

Really I like that turn of this track..each time she will accuse Arjun...Arjun will hate her much more..very good..Clap.but Poor Arjun...he has been taken for the target..D'oh

About purvi..its her Attitude with Arjun can't bear now.Angry.this must change...and assume her decision..

Ok Good she find a job..but I've a feelings that this company Purvi will work..Arjun will be the boss..but Purvi don't know..and will get the job..and accept...I can be wrong..

So for today;.sad to see Archu break down like this..Varsha is a devil come from hell.She lost her Aatma...Angry she is just an empty body..without Dil...

Bye everyone..see you on monday..

Edited by Thanee - 05 October 2012 at 5:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaNadaCintaMagicalPari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top