First of all the acting was superb. really excellent..
1) I was so struck by the comparison between now & when ARMAN lost the first baby due to miscarriage. How that time Manav ran away and left Archana all alone to deal with the grief...and in fact disappeared without even telling her ...leaving her also to deal with that 2nd grief and confusion as well, & making her feel like the miscarriage was her fault. I have never forgiven him for that. But today, when he took part of the blame, and when he held and consoled and loved Archana so tenderly, i was finally able to forgive him because, as far as i can see, Manav has changed..he has grown up, matured, and become the person he could have been all along had he not been fed so many lies and manipulations. Manav, i am proud of you !
2) Priya is such an excellent actress...she really looked crazy..and the directors did an excellent job as well. She makes us hate her character so much. I can't think of any thing that would be too harsh a punishment. Varsha is a woman from hell.
3) Maybe the online version is edited but in the last shot of Varsha, when she is leaving the jail, it didn't look to me like she was shocked to see anyone, but just looking up at the sky with her usual emotional turmoil. Perhaps the television made it clear she was seeing someone. In my opinion or guessing, t would either have to be Soham whom she thinks is in Patna and now she will be hysterical if he is still in Mumbai, or...hhh...SATISH to the rescue...NOT RESCUE OF VARSHA...but omg that would be so good to see him come back and help expose her dastardly deeds...she so destroyed this man's life...and he needs some justice too. If he could help find Soham it would so good !!! THAT would add some real spice to PR> !!!
4) I think that no one trusts Varsha's story and especially Archana will have the gut feeling that Soham is still alive. Thus Purvi and Sulo were discussing Varsha from the perspective that everyone is going to be watching what / where she does and goes... I wonder how they knew where she went?
5) Stupid police gave her back her phone. BUT MAYBE THE CV'S will redeem the Indian police and have them have already id'd the phone calls...i hope so.
6) Yeaaa for Arjun. It's one thing to worry, quite another to accuse. And in the midst of a horrible family crisis. Arjun even thought Ovi's sadness when he came in was because of the Varsha / Soham situation and how her father and mother were suffering. this is why he touched her shoulders and said it would be ok. What a shock to find out her sadness was because she suspected him of running around behind her back. Shouting was extremely justified and called for...i mean for gods sake...GET SOME SENSE OVI
Edited by naava - 05 October 2012 at 5:58pm