Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
thanx for wu naresh

who had bailed varsha?

what are the chances of it being satish? 1% i guess Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 5 oct Hum pa rahem karo CV (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

thanx for wu naresh

who had bailed varsha?

No, I don't think it is satish .There would have been news if that actor was coming back .

I think it could be DK and Arjun .I say this because DK and Arjun were talking about hiring a private investigator to help Manav  ( they have been shown talking about it many  times ) ...and Dk has the kind of money to get Varsha out on bail.The lawyer who got  Varsha out on bail must be DK's lawyer .DK has the kind of resources to do this ..and with Dk and Arjun on this , maybe this is how Purvi also will get involved .Maybe Arjun will call her and tell her as he knows that she too is worried about her brother .

If not them then it is Manav .But most probably it is DK and Arjun because they were constantly shown talking about hiring a detective to find out about Varsha .

Arjun and Purvi will get together to find out Soham but Ovi wil lthink otherwise .

Edited by Tanyaz - 05 October 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76adittynaavaAshi22NadaCintaadditive_monaya

pch76

pch76

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

I thought it's time to come back satish.

We need another Hercules - Satish Joshi has to come back ... and also because I miss him.

Varsha can be fixed by Satish

Ovi can be fixed by Arjun

Archu and all others who might  believe Soham is dead should not buy the statements made by Varsha. She is a liar and escapist. Manav should have prepared Archana a little better that it is pointless to try to get the truth out of Varsha - completely futile.

MANAV HAS TO TELL THAT THEY NEED TO FIGHT THE LIAR VARSHA AND NOT JUST VARSHA.

Manav has to tell Archana not to buy Varshas statement and investigate ways & means to find Soham. If Sulo is Ok even after knowing that Varsha said Soham is dead then I am not surprised becasue she has probably taken the stand that no use questioning varsha, we have to adopt another strategy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

pch76

pch76

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I am not from the medical field, but as I know Varsha is a pathological liar - she lies for years for things she gets in and uses to get out. This may be unknown for Archana-Manav, but the Law/Police may know of ways to deal with liars of this nature.

If not Police beat-ups, there may be ways to cope with the varsha kind of liars and get justice.

Archana manav have to stop trying to be direct with Varsha and paying any attention to what she says - they need outside professional help to get the situation working for them. As a mom Archana should not believe in her wildest dream that Soham is dead... she should jut sticke to her faith in god and her motherly instincts.

What do you guys think ... just my two cents

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyaznaavaNadaCinta

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
First of all the acting was superb.  really excellent..

Other thoughts:

1)  I was so struck by the comparison between now & when ARMAN lost the first baby due to miscarriage.  How that time Manav ran away and left Archana all alone to deal with the grief...and in fact disappeared without even telling her ...leaving her also to deal with that 2nd grief and confusion as well, & making her feel like the miscarriage was her fault.  I have never forgiven him for that.  But today, when he took part of the blame, and when he held and consoled and loved Archana so tenderly, i was finally able to forgive him because, as far as i can see, Manav has changed..he has grown up, matured, and become the person he could have been all along had he not been fed so many lies and manipulations.  Manav, i am proud of you !Thumbs Up

2) Priya is such an excellent actress...she really looked crazy..and the directors did an excellent job as well.  She makes us hate her character so much.   I can't think of any thing that would be too harsh a punishment.  Varsha is a woman from hell.

3) Maybe the online version is edited but in the last shot of Varsha, when she is leaving the jail, it didn't look to me like she was shocked to see anyone, but just looking up at the sky with her usual emotional turmoil.  Perhaps the television made it clear she was seeing someone.  In my opinion or guessing, t would either have to be Soham whom she thinks is in Patna and now she will be hysterical if he is still in Mumbai, or...hhh...SATISH to the rescue...NOT RESCUE OF VARSHA...but omg that  would be so good to see him come back and help expose her dastardly deeds...she so destroyed this man's life...and he needs some justice too.  If he could help find Soham it would so good  !!! THAT would add some real spice to PR> !!!

4) I think that no one trusts Varsha's story and especially Archana will have the gut feeling that Soham is still alive.  Thus Purvi and Sulo were discussing Varsha from the perspective that everyone is going to be watching what / where she does and goes...  I wonder how they knew where she went?  

5) Stupid police gave her back her phone.  BUT MAYBE THE CV'S will redeem the Indian police and have them have already id'd the  phone calls...i hope so. 

6) Yeaaa for Arjun.  It's one thing to worry, quite another to accuse.  And in the midst of a horrible family crisis.  Arjun even thought Ovi's sadness when he came in was because of the Varsha / Soham situation and how her father and mother were suffering.  this is why he touched her shoulders and said it would be ok.   What a shock to find out her sadness was because she suspected him of running around behind her back.  Shouting was extremely justified and called for...i mean for gods sake...GET SOME SENSE OVI   Angry

Edited by naava - 05 October 2012 at 5:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76anju011ThaneeNadaCinta

additive_monaya

IF-Sizzlerz

additive_monaya

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

thanx for wu naresh

who had bailed varsha?

No, I don't think it is satish .There would have been news if that actor was coming back .

I think it could be DK and Arjun .I say this because DK and Arjun were talking about hiring a private investigator to help Manav  ( they have been shown talking about it many  times ) ...and Dk has the kind of money to get Varsha out on bail.The lawyer who got  Varsha out on bail must be DK's lawyer .DK has the kind of resources to do this ..and with Dk and Arjun on this , maybe this is how Purvi also will get involved .Maybe Arjun will call her and tell her as he knows that she too is worried about her brother .

If not them then it is Manav .But most probably it is DK and Arjun because they were constantly shown talking about hiring a detective to find out about Varsha .

Arjun and Purvi will get together to find out Soham but Ovi wil lthink otherwise .
yeah it could be them

but i want it to be satish i am missing him

he knows how to handle varsha

naava

Goldie

naava

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

thanx for wu naresh

who had bailed varsha?

Tanya, i was hoping it might be Satish, and i thought of that fact that there was no news about him coming back, but i was even hoping the television industry & media all got together and put a gag order on Satish's return...LOL LOL

But actually your scenario sounds really good.  very plausible.  especially if they have been shown talking about it...  i like it.  you are a detective too it seems... hhh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76Tanyaz

sanaroxx

IF-Dazzler

sanaroxx

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Naresh !!! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top